Okay.
好的
There any beer in the fridge?
冰箱里有啤酒吗
Look in the back.
在最里面找找
Mama doesn't like to look at beer.
妈妈不喜欢看见啤酒
It makes her think of venereal disease.
这让她会想到性病
The party seemed successful.
派对看起来很成功
Only one kid shoved an acorn up his nose.
只有一个孩子把橡果卡在鼻子上
Mendel?
孟德尔吗
Yep. Well,
是的 嗯
when you got a talent...
当你有天赋时
I noticed the new dining room.
我注意到了新餐厅布局
Yep.
是的
You were not kidding.
你没开玩笑
I hope this thing works itself out soon.
我希望这件事很快过去
I hate to see my parents like this.
我讨厌看见我父母这样子
It will.
会的
They'll realize it's a mistake to be apart.
他们会意识到分开是错误的
They will realize that they belong together,
他们会意识到他们应该在一起
and they'll fix it before it's too late.
他们会在一切太晚之前和好
Abe and Rose are very smart.
亚伯和罗斯很聪明
Can I ask you something?
我能问你个问题吗
You can ask me anything.
你可以问我任何问题
Why are you still wearing your wedding ring?
你为什么还戴着结婚戒指
I'm still married. You were living with Penny.
因为我还是已婚状态啊 你和潘妮同居了
No, I'm not with Penny. That's over.
没 我没和潘妮在一起 结束了
Well, you were.
好吧 你们同居过
I never saw you without the ring.
我从没看到你摘掉戒指
I never thought about taking it off.
我从来都没想过要摘掉
Never even occurred to me.
想都没想过
That doesn't make sense.
这说不通啊
Yeah. Nothing I've done has made any sense.
是啊 我的所作所为都说不通
This is better cold, by the way.
顺便说一句 这个冰着更好吃
Finish that. I'll get another.
你喝这瓶吧 我再拿一瓶
Joel, wait, I-I don't, I don't think...
乔尔 等下 我不 我不认为
Please... don't think, Midge.
别想那么多 米琪
Look, Joel, there's something I have to tell you.
听着 乔尔 有件事我必须告诉你
No. I don't care. You don't know what it is.
不 我不在乎 你都不知道什么事
I don't care what it is. But it's...
我不在乎是什么事情 但是
If it's bad, I deserve it.
如果是坏事 那是我活该
I had it coming. It doesn't matter.
我让其发生 没关系
Just let me kiss you again.
让我再吻下你
This is really important.
这真的很重要
Okay.
好吧
The whole time that we were together...
我们在一起所有的时间
And I mean dating and married...
我是说约会和婚姻持续的时间
I'd unhook every other hook on my bra before we had sex.
在我们做♥爱♥之前 我都会解开内衣上的所有扣子
You what? Before we'd have sex,
你的什么 在我们做♥爱♥之前
I'd go into the bathroom and I'd unhook
我都会去卫生间 解开
every other hook on my bra.
我内衣上的每一个扣子
A-And I didn't know tonight was gonna happen,
我不知道今天晚上会这样
so I-I didn't have a chance to do that.
所以我没机会这么做
Are you serious? Yes.
你是说真的吗 是的
You would unhook your own bra? Partly.
你会解开你内衣的扣子吗 部分的
Just to give you a head start.
只是给你起个头
What did you think was gonna happen? What?
你觉得你没解开会怎样 什么
If I had to unhook the whole thing all by myself.
如果我得自己解开所有的扣子
What'd you think was gonna happen?
你觉得会发生什么
You think I was gonna get bored?
你以为我会感到无聊吗
I don't know.
我不知道
You think halfway through I'd lose interest
你以为进行到一半我会失去兴趣
and go make a sandwich?
然后去做一个三明治吗
Maybe.
也许吧
You believe this? I just wanted
你真♥相♥信吗 我只是想让
to make things easy for you.
事情变得更容易些
Yeah, well, some things are worth
是啊 有些事情是值得
working a little harder for.
为之努力的
Wow, you weren't kidding about this thing.
哇 你还真不是在开玩笑
Who the hell designed this, the Catholic Church?
谁他妈设计的这个 天主教堂吗
Ha! A conqueror!
哈 征服者
How long before the marks go away?
这印记多久才会消失
They'll be gone by morning.
明天早上就没了
Just in time to put the thing back on again.
然后又会有新的勒痕
It's a vicious circle.
恶性循环
Does it hurt?
疼吗
Not once your ribs go numb.
肋骨一旦麻木就不觉得了
I don't know why I never noticed the marks before.
我不知道为什么我以前都没有注意到这个
I'd powder them so they weren't as red.
我擦了粉所以看起来没那么红了
Of course you did.
嗯 早该想到
You know...
你知道
the last time we were in this bed...
上次我们睡在这张床上
Was the week before our wedding.
是我们结婚前那周
That's right.
是的
I remember laying here thinking,
我记得我躺在这儿想
"In one week, I'll be married to Miriam Weissman,
还有一周 我就要和米里亚姆 韦斯曼结婚了
"the most beautiful girl in the world.
这世界上最美的女孩
"And I'll have a wife, and we'll have our own home,
我会有妻子 我们会有自己的家
"and we'll have two kids,
我们会有两个孩子
"and I'll never, ever have to have sex
我再也不会在
in front of the Dionne quintuplets again."
迪翁五胞胎面前做♥爱♥
Best-laid plans.
完美的计划
And now here we are.
事到如今
You're back in your parents' house,
你回到你父母的家
I'm back in mine.
我回到我的父母家
Very strange.
很奇怪
I've got a curfew. You're kidding.
我还被禁宵 你开玩笑吧
And chores. Wow.
还有家务活 哇
I have a job.
我找了份工作
I heard about the job.
工作的事我听说了
Saving up for a TV set
攒钱买♥♥电视机
and some roller skates.
和溜冰鞋
Well, I got some roller skates.
嗯 我有溜冰鞋
They have Buck Rogers on them.
上面还有巴克 罗杰斯
Redd Foxx? What's this?
红狐狸 这是什么
That's called a party album.
那是派对专辑
Sort of underground comedy.
地下喜剧之类的
Why underground?
为什么是地下
I don't know. They're dirty,
我不知道 很黄暴
but really funny.
但真的很有趣
"The Music Inn"?
音乐客栈
That's the place I got 'em.
我就是从那拿到的
On 4th. Right near the Gaslight.
在第四大道 就在煤油灯附近
You'd love it. Hanging out
你会喜欢那的 在小巷子里的
at record stores in the Village,
唱片店闲逛
working in a department store...
在百货公♥司♥工作
Went to a protest in Washington Square Park.
去华盛顿广场公园抗♥议♥示♥威♥
Do you know they want to put a road
你知道他们想修一条路
right through the middle of the arch?
从拱门中间穿过吗
What for? I don't know.
为了什么 我不知道
Progress.
社会进步吧
Progress? Right.
社会进步 没错
Progress.
社会进步
Things move on, I guess.
大概一切都要向前进
How did I screw everything up so badly?
我怎么把一切都搞砸了的
I never said I'm sorry, did I?
我还从没道过歉 是吗
I don't know. Maybe.
我不知道 也许吧
I should have come back on my knees that night.
那晚我就应该跪着回来道歉
Bought you flowers.
买♥♥花给你
I should have...
我本应该
Never should have left in the first place.
最初就不应该离开
You just have to understand...
你得明白
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表