Maybe parchment and a quill?
或者羊皮纸和羽毛笔
Why? So I can write down some stuff for you
为什么 这样我可以写点东西给你
to talk about onstage. No, no, no.
以用作舞台表演 不 不要
Look, I'm-I'm sorry about this morning,
这样 我对早上的事很抱歉
but that woman last night,
但昨天你见到的那个女人
she was not me.
她不是我
This is me. I am me.
这才是我 我才是我
I'm the woman who's gonna be standing
我将是那个站在
in the corner next to Martha Kilgallin,
玛莎·基尔盖伦身旁 绝望且像头猪
desperate and sweating like a pig. There are two Ls
一样流汗的女人 基尔盖伦
in "Kilgallin"? I'm the woman who's gonna get elbowed
有两个Ls吗 我将是那个
out of the way at the butcher shop so that other women
在肉店被推开的女人 这样一来其他女人
can get the best lamb chops. Other women who have husbands
就能买♥♥到最好的羊肉 那些为丈夫
to shop for. Nobody cares if you're ordering steak for one.
买♥♥菜的女人 没人会在意你给自己买♥♥的羊排
That's me. That's the real me we're dealing with.
这就是我 这就是真正的我
And she's not fun. She's sad and embarrassed
而她并不有趣 她既悲伤又窘迫
and... What are you doing?
并且 你在干嘛
I'm making notes. This is great stuff.
我在记笔记 这些句子太好了
This is not great stuff.
这些并不是什么好句子
This is my life falling apart.
这是我分崩离析的生活
My husband left me. Do you understand that?
我丈夫抛弃了我 你能理解吗
He left me, left my children. You've met my children.
他抛弃了我 抛弃了我的孩子 你见过我的孩子了
I did. One of 'em gave me bubonic plague.
见到了 其中一个还传染了我黑鼠疫
It was jelly, goddamn it. Children get jelly
那是果冻 我天 孩子手上
on their hands. Okay. Relax.
沾了果冻 好 放松
The woman who showed up at that club and said those crazy things
那个在俱乐部出现又说了疯话的女人
was in a state.
只是处于一种状态
A manic emotional state.
一种疯狂的情绪中
Bullshit. You loved it.
扯淡 你享受其中
Yes! For a moment it-it was glorious, okay?
是的 有一瞬间我很开心 行了吧
F-For one moment, I said and did things
有一瞬间 我的那些言行
that I've never done or said before.
我之前都没说过也没做过
But-but that is all a complete blur to me now.
但现在我完全记不清了
I don't know how I got there.
我不知道我怎么做到的
I wouldn't know how to get there again.
我不知道要怎样重新做到
And I'm not gonna try. Do you understand?
而我也不想尝试 你明白吗
Yeah.
嗯
I understand.
我明白
Made me come all the way to the Upper West Side.
让我从大老远跑到上西区
Didn't even have a doctor's appointment.
甚至不是为了看医生
Wait.
等等
For the bail.
保释的钱
See ya.
再见
Not too many fatty pieces. It's all he'll eat.
不要太多肥肉 他就吃那么多
Yes, Mrs. Weissman.
好的 维斯曼夫人
The rest can be leftovers for tomorrow.
剩的可以留着明天吃
Abe! Dinner's on the table!
亚伯 晚餐上桌了
Hello? Rosie?
喂 罗斯
My God, Rosie, is that you?
天啊 罗斯 是你吗
Yes, it's me, Shirley.
对 是我 雪莉
Rosie, I'm beside myself.
罗斯 我要疯了
I feel like a building just fell on my head.
我感觉一栋房♥子刚从我头顶坍塌了
A block. A whole block.
一个街区的 一整个街区的房♥子
I feel like 34th between Sixth and Seventh
我觉得34层刚刚从6层和7层间
just fell right on my head.
砸落在我头上
I thought dinner was on the table.
我以为晚饭上桌了
Calm down. You sound winded.
冷静 你听起来喘不过气
I see carrots, potatoes...
我看见胡萝卜 土豆
Hey, the salad's on the table.
色拉在桌上
I'm talking to Shirley. Shirley?
我在和雪莉说话 雪莉
Great. Tell her to hang on.
正好 让她别挂
I want to put her on speakerphone.
我想接上扬声器
Shirley, will you hold on just one minute?
雪莉 你能稍等一会儿吗
You're not hanging up on me, are you?
你不是要挂电♥话♥吧
No, I'll be right back.
不会 我马上回来
People think I'm such a strong person, but I'm not.
人们都认为我是个坚强的人 但我不是
Hurry, before she hangs herself with the phone cord.
快 在她用电♥话♥线自缢前
Okay. And... go.
好的 好了
Shirley, are you still there?
雪莉 你还在听吗
Barely. Okay, good.
快不行了 好
Go ahead. You were saying?
继续 你刚说
I was saying my heart is broken.
我刚说我的心碎了
Excellent. What?
太好了 什么
Nothing. Go ahead, Shirley.
没什么 继续 雪莉
I didn't get to have my Yom Kippur dinner.
我没有去赎罪日晚餐
It was ripped out from under me.
我的心被掏空了
Just like when we went to Boca and we saw this magician
就像我们去博卡时看到的那个魔术师
and he ripped a tablecloth out
他从一张摆好东西的桌上
from under a completely set table.
扯下了桌布
Only in my case, everything falls to the floor
只是换成我 所有的东西都落在了地板上
and smashes into a million pieces.
摔了个粉碎
Tell her to speak up a little.
让她声音大点
Shirley, dear, could you speak up?
雪莉 亲爱的 你能大点声吗
I look forward to that dinner all year!
一整年里我都在期待那段晚餐
But then I heard you all had such a terrible flu.
但后来我听说你患了严重的流感
My heart stopped. I mean, the flu is very serious.
我都快窒息了 流感是很严重的
People die from the flu. But when Moishe told me
人们因流感而亡 但莫伊舍告诉我
you didn't actually have the flu, I was so relieved.
你并不是真得了流感 我就放心了
"Thank God, I don't have to worry about that."
感谢上帝 我不用担心这个了
But then he said the kids split up,
但后来他说孩子们分手了
and suddenly I just wished everybody had the flu.
突然我就希望所有人都患了流感
Split up? Now what do I have?
分手 现在我还有什么
No Yom Kippur.
没有赎罪日
No daughter-in-law.
没有儿媳妇
No grandchildren.
没有孙子孙女
You'll always have the grandchildren.
他们永远都是你的孙子孙女
Well, sure, yes, as a concept, but...
当然 是的 只是概念上的 但
Shirley, when did you hear the kids were breaking up?
雪莉 你什么时候听说孩子们分手了
Just now. You're sure?
刚刚 你确定吗
Yes. Joel came to see Moishe this afternoon and...
确定 乔尔下午见了莫伊舍 之后
Wait, who is this? Who am I talking to?
等等 是谁 我在和谁说话
That was Abe, Shirley. Now, try and calm down.
是亚伯 雪莉 现在尽量冷静
I promise you'll see the grandchildren again.
我保证你会再见到孙子孙女的
When? When am I gonna see them again?
什么时候 什么时候能再见到他们
Next Yom Kippur? What am I, 20?
下个赎罪日 我多大年纪了 才20吗
I could be dead in an hour!
也许一小时后我就死了
I hear there's a terrible flu going around.
我听说最近蔓延着严重的流感
No, the flu wasn't real, Shirley. The flu was an excuse.
不 流感不是真的 雪莉 流感只是个借口
Now people need an excuse not to see family?
现在人们回避家人都需要找借口了吗
What a world.
世界成什么样了
She didn't go to him. I told Miriam to go to him
她没去找他 我让米里亚姆去找他的
and she didn't go to him. Abe, Abe...
但她没去 亚伯 亚伯
Who? Nothing, Shirley, I'm here.
谁 没事 雪莉 我在
I just wish we could all be together
我只希望我们能团聚
just one more time.
只一次就好
One dinner.
共享一次晚餐
I know, Shirley.
我理解 雪莉
One dinner.
一次晚餐
So we can celebrate the new year.
让我们能庆贺新年
So I can see my grandchildren again.
让我能再见到我的孙子孙女
So we can... be a family.
让我们能 再成为一家人
I hear you, Shirley. Now let me let you go.
我明白你的意思 雪莉 现在我先挂了
I promise I will speak to Miriam and then we'll talk later.
我保证会和米里亚姆谈谈 我们之后再聊
I'm gonna try her now. Bye, Rose.
我现在就和她说 拜 罗斯
No... Shirley.
不 雪莉
Sh-Shirley!
雪莉
Zelda! Open the door!
塞尔达 快开门
Open the door!
快开门
No, I pr... I-I am not. I promise you. -
不 我保 没有 我保证
No, yeah,
不 对
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表