After what you put your mother and me through,
在你让我和你妈经历了这一切后
you have the nerve to come in here and tell me
你胆敢来这告诉我
you're getting back together?
你们要复合
I... She's not speaking to me.
我 你妈不和我讲话了
She took my study. Look at me.
她占了我的书房♥ 看看我
Look at what I have to do every single day
看看我每天都得干嘛
because you wouldn't let Joel come back!
而这都是因为你拒绝了乔尔回来的请求
I'm sorry. No!
我很抱歉 不
"No" what? No, I forbid it.
什么不 不 我不允许
You forbid me to get back together with my husband?
你不允许我和我丈夫复合
Yes, I forbid it.
对 我不允许
You have laid waste to everyone and everything
你们糟蹋了周围的所有人
around you.
所有事
It's been like a typhoon.
就像台风一样
The Red Cross should start handing out blankets.
红十字会应该开始发放毯子了
You have ruined everybody's life
你们毁了所有人的生活
and now that there's no more havoc to wreak,
现在没什么好破坏的了
you want to get back together
你们就想重新在一起
and be happy. No.
幸福地生活 不
You don't get to be happy until I can get to my piano!
在我能靠近我的钢琴之前 你们不能幸福
Papa, I am so sorry.
爸爸 我十分抱歉
I really am. I-I didn't mean for any of this to happen.
真的 我没想让这一切发生
I didn't mean to upset your lives.
我不是故意要让你们过得不开心的
I've just missed him so much.
我只是太想念他了
I miss being married.
我想念已婚生活
I miss having someone to laugh with,
我想念能有人一起欢笑
someone next to me at night.
夜晚能有人伴我入睡
Are you sure?
你确定
I love him.
我爱他
Goddamn it!
他妈的
Goddamn it! Goddamn it! I'm fine.
操 他妈的 我没事
Oy.
哎
And I thought your teenage years were a problem.
我以为你青少年时期已经够麻烦的了
Well, look on the bright side.
往好处想
Still might not happen.
我们也有可能不会复合
Don't tease.
别开玩笑
I'm a different person now than when he left.
在他离开之后 我变成了另外一个人
He might not like the new me.
他可能不会喜欢现在的我
People change.
人会改变的
You know who your mother was when I first met her?
你知道当我第一次见你♥妈♥的♥时候 她是怎么样的吗
She had just come back from France.
她刚刚从法国回来
She smoked cigarettes.
她抽着烟
She wore a beret.
她戴着贝雷帽
She ate. Stop.
她吃 闭嘴
I once shared an entire chocolate cake with her.
之前我和她一起吃了一整块巧克力蛋糕
That was a great night.
那晚过得很愉快
But now... she's different.
但是现在 她不一样了
She changed.
她变了
I'm sure I changed.
我确定我也变了
I'm not as limber as I once was, that's for sure.
可以肯定的是 我不会像之前那么懦弱了
But I still love her.
但我仍然爱她
Change...
改变
part of marriage.
这是婚姻的一部分
If he loves you...
如果他爱你
He does.
他爱我
If he loves you,
如果他爱你
and you can forgive...
然后你可以原谅他
who the hell knows?
谁又知道呢
Just, please...
只是 你可不可以
please, don't tell your mother unless you're very, very sure.
可不可以在你们很确定的情况下 再告诉你妈妈
Okay. Because if I come home
好的 因为如果我回家了
and she's moved me into the kids' room...
她让我住进儿童房♥
I'll have to kill you. I understand.
我一定不放过你 我知道
I'll feel bad about it, but it will happen.
我会不好受 但它会发生
You need a hand?
需要搭把手吗
No.
不用
Not sure which way I want to go.
不知道我要怎么走
If you need me, just holler.
需要我的话 就喊一下
Yeah, definitely.
嗯 必须的
Ha, this is it.
哈 就是这儿
Wow. This place ever new?
哇 这地方新过吗
Doubt it.
真怀疑
Hey.
嘿
Maybe I should take up an instrument.
也许我应该学一种乐器
We could have an act, take it on the road.
我们可以在路上表演
Wait, hear that?
等等 听到了没
I think that was Imogene passing out somewhere.
我怎么觉着伊莫金这会在哪喝断片了
Hey, I'm looking for party albums.
嘿 我们正在找派对专辑
Downstairs, but don't touch anything without gloves on.
在楼下 但是没戴手套不要碰任何东西
Is that to protect the records or me?
那是为了保护唱片还是保护我的手
Oy, tough crowd.
哦 烦人的家伙
Let's go downstairs. Play it again.
我们去楼下 再弹一遍
I swear I know her. Okay, here you go.
我发誓我认识她 好的 你开始吧
I gave him kids.
我把孩子给了他
A boy and a girl.
一对儿女
And, yes, our little girl is looking more and more
是的 我的小女儿长得越来越像
like Winston Churchill every day.
温斯顿·丘吉尔
You know, with that big Yalta head?
你们懂得 顶着雅尔塔的大头型
But that's not a reason to leave, right?
但那不是离开的原因 是吗
That's Barbra Mellon.
芭芭·梅隆
No, it's not. I asked her.
不 不是她 我问过她
Walk of shame.
真是羞耻啊
Walk of shame.
羞耻啊
I loved him and I showed him...
我爱他 我展示给他了
I love this part.
我喜欢这部分
All that shit they say
他们说的
about Jewish girls in the bedroom?
关于犹太女孩在卧室里的事
Not true. There are French whores
都不是真的 这些站在马雷区
standing around the Marais District saying,
的法国婊♥子♥说
"Did you hear what Midge did to..."
你听到米琪做了什么吗
What the hell is this?
这到底是什么
It's not for sale.
这是非卖♥♥品
Hey.
嘿
Joel. Not now, Archie.
乔尔 现在别问 阿奇
What the hell was that?
到底怎么了
It's just... I just...
只是 我只是
Belter is located just seven miles
贝尔特只距离
from the California Institute of Technology,
加州理工学院7英里
which gives us the opportunity to recruit the expertise
这就为我们招聘加利福尼亚理工学院的专家提供了机会
at CalTech to overhaul its current production methods.
来检验当前的生产方法
My growing expertise
在企业组织结构上
in corporate organizational structure,
我不断增加对专业知识的认知
coupled with my newfound passion for-for...
再加上刚燃起的热情
I quit.
我退出
What?
什么
You got to be kidding me. Jesus Christ.
你一定在开玩笑 老天爷啊
Hey, Lenny. It's you?
嘿 兰尼 是你
I'm sorry. They wouldn't let me in without paying.
真抱歉 没有付款他们不让我进去
Yes, that's how a business usually operates.
是的 生意都是这么做的
Look, I had to talk to you.
听着 我一定要和你聊聊
Don't you ever send a message to anyone saying,
你有没有和任何人发信息说过
"Your drug dealer is outside."
你的毒贩子在外面
That could go wrong in so many ways.
要是那样很多地方都会出错
Have you heard about this? What?
你听说这个吗 什么
Look.
看吧
Sophie Lennon?
苏非 兰尼
Yes, yes, I heard.
是的 是的 我听到了
I rejoiced.
我很高兴
Sophie Lennon's a hack.
苏非 兰尼就是个下三滥
Plus, she owes me money.
再加上 她欠我钱
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表