You can't give me a curfew.
你不能给我设置宵禁
I'm a 26-year-old woman, I have two children.
我是一个二十六岁的女人 有两个孩子
As long as you're living under this roof, my rules apply.
只要你在这里住 就必须遵守我的规矩
Mama, this is a tad overdramatic, don't you think?
妈妈 这是不是有点小题大做了
You could've been dead and dismembered in an alley.
你很有可能被人在一个小巷里分尸
My god. The Dionne Quintuplets.
我的天啊 迪翁五胞胎
Would be very disappointed in you right now.
会对你非常失望
I'm going to bed.
我要去睡了
That's it! I've changed my mind.
够了 我改主意了
No Jack Paar for you.
电视节目主持人
What? Because of your behavior tonight,
什么 由于你今晚的糟糕表现
I am not buying you a tv. See?
我不会给你买♥♥电视了 明白吗
There are consequences. Lesson learned.
这就是后果 学着点吧
Good. Now go to your room.
好 现在回房♥去
And if I see those towels
如果再让我看到这些毛巾
on the floor again, you'll be air-drying
乱放在地板上 你就要为家里烘干衣物
for a month!
整整一个月
Miriam?
米里亚姆
Don't worry, we'll get the tv in
别担心 几周以后我们会
a couple of weeks, you'see.
买♥♥电视的 再等等
Do you want me to make us some coco?
你想喝点巧克力吗
No, thank you.
不 谢谢你
Well, if you change your mind.
好吧 如果你改变主意了
Joel moved in with penny, by the way.
对了 乔尔和潘妮住到一起了
I would like you now to meet
我要为大家介绍一位
a very, very funny guy.
非常 非常有趣的人
Welcome, please, don adams.
演员 喜剧明星 导演
Thank you, good evening.
谢谢 晚上好
As you probably know,
如诸位所知
Some of the most successful television shows.
过去几年里有许多最成功的电视节目
Of the past couple of years have been about lawyers.
都是关于律师的
And, in keeping with this trend,
所以 顺应这一趋势
You know, like the defenders and...
比如辩护人之类的
I've got to get a job.
我必须找份工作
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表