I had to work straight through lunch,
我得一直工作到午餐
so I couldn't go downtown to get a time for tonight.
所以我今晚没空去市里表演了
Tonight, you understand? Tonight. Yes, I understand.
今晚 你懂的 今晚 好的 我明白了
Archie and Imogene are coming, remember?
阿奇和伊莫金也会来 记得吗
Of course I remember.
当然记得
They're coming tonight,
他们今晚也会来
and I don't have a time.
但是我没空
You know what? Cancel them. Tell them I'm sick.
告诉他们我生病了 让他们别来
They've got a babysitter. It's all arranged.
他们已经请保姆了 全部都安排好了
I should have changed that lunch, damn it.
该死的 我就应该把这午餐时间改掉的
Joel, come on. I promise you'll get on.
乔尔 别这样 我向你保证 一切都会顺利的
I'll bring the brisket. I'll do my thing.
牛腩会准备好 我会做好我的工作
Everything will be fine, okay?
一切都会好的 好吗
Okay. Hey.
好吧 嘿
Remember this whole comedy thing,
我们这次的重头戏就是
it's supposed to be fun.
这个喜剧的演出
That's why we do it, right?
也是我们这次聚会的主要目的 明白吗
Right. Well, you'll have to bring me
好吧 你必须帮我把
my show sweater. I left it at home.
我的演出毛衣带来 我忘在家里了
I can do that. And you have to be here right at 8.
这个没有问题 还有你必须在八点之前赶到
I will be on time.
我会准时到的
Okay. I should go.
好吧 我得挂了
Your daddy is crazy.
你的爸爸已经要疯掉了
Now let's measure that forehead.
现在我们来继续量你的额头
Pull over here. I'll just be a minute.
停在这里 我马上回来
Geez.
天啊
Where the hell have you been?
你到底去哪里了
It's 8:30. I know. I'm sorry.
已经八点半了 - 我知道 对不起
Go. Go, go.
快走 快走 快走
Do you have my sweater? Yes.
毛衣你帮我拿了吗 拿了
You didn't have to stand out there.
你不必在外面站着等的
I would have come up.
我肯定会来的
You get here at 8, you come up.
你本来应该八点到的
Are you kidding me?
你是在和我开玩笑吗
What? Holes.
什么 洞啊
Holes everywhere. What?
到处都是 什么
I can't believe you didn't look at it
真不敢相信你出门之前
before you left the house.
竟然没有检查看看
I was in a hurry to meet you. You can hardly see them.
我着急来找你 这很难看到的
Hardly see? Look, look.
很难吗 看 看
A hole here, a hole here, two holes here.
这里一个 这里一个 这里还有两个
I mean, how does this happen?
你说 这到底是怎么回事
It was probably a moth.
估计是蛾子
A moth? Yes.
蛾子吗 是的
What moth?
什么蛾子
Ted. Ted the Moth.
泰德 那种泰德蛾子
Dime- sized holes, that's his signature.
硬币大小的洞 这是它弄出来的洞
You think this is funny? I think it doesn't matter.
你觉得这很好笑吗 我是觉得这没有关系
Going on stage with holes in my shirt like a bum.
穿得满是洞的衣服 像流浪汉一样上台
It's downtown. If you have underwear on, you're overdressed.
那是市区 你穿个内♥裤♥都是穿多了好吗
Hey, why don't you talk about it?
嘿 你还可以把这也说进去
About what? About your sweater.
什么 你的毛衣的故事
You know, joke about it in your act.
就把这也当笑话讲出来啊
It'll be fun, personal, yours.
会很搞笑的 而且是你自己的段子
I don't know.
我不知道
Great. They're here.
好极了 他们都在那里了
Okay, why don't you go join them,
好的 那你可以过去和他们聊聊
have a cup of coffee, calm down?
喝杯咖啡冷静一下
I'll go deal with this, okay?
这个我去处理 可以吗
Yeah, fine. Hurry.
好吧 你快点
Excuse me. Is Baz around?
打扰一下 有看到巴兹吗
Nope.
没有
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Do you see my husband Joel Maisel over there?
我丈夫乔尔 麦瑟尔 他就在那边 你有看到吗
Okay. He couldn't get away from work
好吧 因为工作的原因
to come down here earlier for a time to perform.
他不能提前一点到这边来演出
He's a comedian.
他是个喜剧演员
Anyhow, it was a crazy day at work,
不管怎样 今天都是疯狂工作的一天
and, see, tonight our best friends are here...
看到了吗 今晚我们最好的朋友也在这里
the Clearys, and... Wait a minute.
克里瑞一家 还有 稍等
The Clearys are here?
克里瑞一家也来了
You're kidding me. Where?
你没开玩笑吗 哪里
Over there.
那边
Well, I will be damned.
真是见鬼了
Well, that is exciting. The Clearys are here.
好激动啊 克瑞一家都来了
Wow.
哇哦
Anyhow,
不管如何
I was wondering if you could find a way
我想问下是否可以让我的丈夫
to give my husband a better time...
在一个稍微好点的时间段出演
preferably before 11:30.
最好是十一点半之前
Why isn't he over here?
他自己怎么不来说
What? Mr. Saturday Night.
什么 周六夜先生
Why isn't he asking for the time?
为什么不是他自己来协商时间
Why are you asking for the time?
怎么老是你
Well, I have the brisket.
我带了牛腩
So...
那么
anything you can do would be great.
如果你能够帮忙就太好了
So thanks.
谢谢啦
That looks like Allen Ginsberg.
那边看起来像是艾伦 金斯堡
Imogene, doesn't that look like Allen Ginsberg?
伊莫金 看看是不是艾伦 金斯堡
Everyone here looks like Allen Ginsberg.
每个到这里的人看着都像是艾伦 金斯堡
Hey, there, kitten. Hi.
嘿 这里 嘿
This place is perfectly filthy.
这种地方真是脏乱差啊
You should see the bathroom.
你应该去看看洗手间
Don't go in the bathroom.
不要去
Well, now I'm definitely going in the bathroom.
看来我是一定要去看看了
No, no. I got this.
不 不 这个我来
A starving artist never pays.
一般穷困潦倒的艺术家不用付钱
I'm not a starving artist.
我可不是穷困潦倒的艺术家
Your sweater tells another story.
你的毛衣已经暴露你了
Here you go.
这是你们的
So? What did he say?
那么 他说什么了
He wasn't there,
他不在
but the lady said she'd work it out.
但是那位女士说她会尽量安排的
Now who here likes hillbilly polka?
这里有谁是喜欢 山比利 波尔卡的
All right, next up, a lady
好的 接下来 有位女士
fresh off some boat from somewhere.
将会乘着船来到这里
When the hell am I going on?
我到底什么时候上呢
I don't know. Soon.
不知道 应该很快了
Janet Shaw.
珍妮特 肖
All right.
开始
This poem is about...
这首诗是关于
Spokane.
斯波坎
Spokane...
斯波坎
Spokane.
斯波坎
Spokane.
斯波坎
Man.
男人
I'll be right back.
我很快回来
Rumble of lumber trucks.
隆隆作响的运木车
Spokane.
斯波坎
Where is she? Who?
她去哪里了 谁
The one who looks like she lives under a bridge.
那个看着像住在桥洞的人
Susie. She went out.
苏西 她出去了
Do you know where?
你知道去哪了吗
God, no. Who would ask?
这种事谁会问啊
Robbers of the indigenous.
这些都是本土的强盗
Any minute now. Spokane.
应该没有几分钟了 斯波坎
Kitten, we're going to have to take a rain check.
凯蒂 我们还是下次再约吧
It was a blast, though.
不过表演还是挺精彩
No, wait... wait just a few minutes.
不 等下 还等几分钟吧
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表