No. No, no, I'm... that one is...
不 不 不 那个是
Two, one!
二 一
Happy new year!
新年快乐
The dishes go in the kitchen.
餐具都放到厨房♥去
Yes, ma'am. Kitchen's full.
是的 夫人 厨房♥都塞满了
Well, what am I supposed to do with the dishes?
那我把这些餐具放哪啊
Linen closet. Dishes in the linen closet, please.
放壁橱那 餐具请放进壁橱里
Yes, ma'am. Well, hold on a second.
是的 夫人 等一下
Ethan, what are you watching?
伊桑 你在看什么呢
Grandma says it's good.
姥姥说好看
And he's single.
而且他还是单身
Not my type, mama. All right.
不是我的菜 妈妈 好吧
I put the other end table in the kids' room.
我把另一张桌子放到孩子们的房♥间里了
We should get rid of this stuff.
我们应该把这些东西都处理掉
Nonsense. We'll make it fit. I should sell it.
胡说 我们会整理好的 我应该都卖♥♥掉
You'll need it.
你会需要的
Well, Super's not gonna store my couch.
休珀不会让我把沙发
In the basement forever.
一直放在地下室
He will if he doesn't want his wife to find out
他会的 如果他不想让他妻子发现
There's nothing wrong with Dottie Milford's pipes in 4D.
四楼D户多蒂 米尔福德家的管道根本就没问题
These can go in your father's closet.
这些可以放到你父亲的壁橱里
What? What's going in my closet? Nothing!
什么 我的壁橱怎么了 没事
This door won't move!
这扇门打不开了
There are things in front of it. Why?
有东西挡住了 怎么了
Am I supposed to live in here now?
我是要住在这里面吗
Was that grapefruit the last breakfast
那葡萄柚就成了我
I'm ever going to eat? Move these, please.
最后一顿饭了吗 请挪一下这些
Why are they moving that? Your father's blocked in.
为什么要挪那些 你父亲被堵里面了
He is? Yes! He is!
是吗 是啊 我被堵在这了
Abe, please relax.
亚伯 放松点
Well, you said this wasn't going to be an inconvenience.
好吧 你说过这不会带来不便
I consider not being able
我看现在
to leave my study somewhat of an inconvenience.
连自己的书房♥门都出不了就是不便
These can go in the kids' room for now.
这些先放在孩子们的房♥间里
Yes, ma'am. Keep putting things in the kids' room,
好的 夫人 把东西都搬到孩子房♥间里
We won't have anywhere to put the kids.
我们就没地方放孩子了
Abe, your door is clear!
亚伯 你可以打开门了
What's that?
那是什么
It's a box of Joel's things. I'll take it.
乔尔的一箱东西 给我吧
Abe? The boxes have been moved.
亚伯 箱子都搬走了
You'll take it where? I'll put it in the basement.
你要放哪去 我去放在地下室
Abe! I thought you wanted to come out.
亚伯 你不是要出来吗
No. I wanted the option of coming out.
不 我想出来时再出来
I'll take care of it. I should get these to him.
我来处理吧 我应该把这些还给他
You sure? I'm sure.
你确定 我确定
Go look in your room... there's a lovely little surprise
去看看你的房♥间吧 有充满你童年回忆的
from your childhood. As though my adulthood.
可爱小惊喜等着你 我的成年期
Hasn't provided enough little surprises lately.
最近已经带给我够多惊喜了
He's playing the typewriter. Isn't that something?
他在弹奏打字机 这也太棒了吧
Just checking.
就是出来看看
Here, take a look at that.
这里 看看
Times and a pack of pall malls. 20 cents.
一份泰♥晤♥士♥报♥和一盒帕尔香烟 20分
Fuck! A nickel back.
妈的 找你五分
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
妈的 妈的 妈的
Take a bazooka for your son.
买♥♥支小火箭炮回去送你儿子吧
Fuck, you motherfucking whore! Hey!
妈的 你个臭不要脸的 嘿
You're in a place of business.
我在这做生意呢
This typewriter's a piece of shit.
这台打字机太垃圾了
Customers can hear you.
我的客人可都听见了
Ha! Hey, Darius, look.
达♥赖♥厄斯 瞧
"Susie Myerson... personal management."
苏西 梅耶森 人事管理
Classy? Nice big letters,
很有范吧 漂亮的大写字母
With my number right there on the bottom.
底下还有我的电♥话♥号♥码
That's my number. Yeah, I don't have a phone.
这是我的电♥话♥号♥码 没错 我没有电♥话♥
Just don't forget to introduce me.
等你生意做大了
to Dorothy Dandridge when you make it big.
别忘了帮我介绍桃乐茜 丹德里奇就行
When I make it big, if I'm still hanging with you,
等我做大了 如果我还和你一起混
I'm gonna have Dorothy Dandridge beat me to death
我就让桃乐茜在奥托 普雷明格的电影里
with Otto Preminger. Watch the place a minute?
揍死我 帮我看会摊
Yeah. Light a match this time.
好吧 就一根火柴的时间
News on Jane.
珍时报
May I speak to susan Myerson, please?
麻烦我找一下苏珊 梅耶森
Who the hell is Susan Myerson?
谁他妈是苏珊 梅耶森
Susie, hi. Isn't that your full name? Susan?
苏西你好 那不是你的全名吗 苏珊
No. Your mother named you Susie?
不是 你妈妈给你起名苏西
Yes. Ssusie? Like Susie?
是的 苏西 就是苏西
Yes. You just don't seem like a Susie.
是的 你看起来可不像叫苏西
But I seem like a Susan? Well, no.
但我看起来像叫苏珊吗 不是
What-what do I seem like?
那我看起来像叫什么
I don't know. Doug?
我不知道 道格
Seriously? No, not Doug. Prunella, maybe.
真的假的 不 不是道格 也许叫普鲁内拉
Okay, h-how do you think this conversation is going so far?
打住 你不觉得我们越扯越远了吗
Right. Sorry. Moving on.
对 抱歉 接着说
What time are we meeting up today?
我们今天几点见面
I can't do today... the movers
我今天去不了 搬家工人
have been here since 6:00.
从六点开始就一直在这里
And my parents' apartment's a wreck.
我爸妈的公♥寓♥都被挤得水泄不通了
I'm trying to make this day
我正努力让这一整天
as dramafree as possible... yep. Sure.
尽可能的不出差错 是的 当然
But I ran across this box of Joel's things, and...
但我偶然发现了乔尔的一箱东西
Can I get a candy bar?
能给我一个巧克力棒吗
Sure. What kind?
当然 你要哪种
I can't decide between the Zagnut and the Hershey bar.
我不知道是选扎格坚果还是好时的
Well, personally, I like the zagnut. It's filling.
我个人呢 喜欢扎格坚果的 里面有馅
Plus, I had a cousin who lived on a farm,
再说 我有个表亲住在农场
used to feed Hershey bars to the sheep
过去经常用好时巧克力
when they got constipated.
喂便秘的羊
Now, she was a weird broad, but still,
现在她成了古怪婆娘 但是
I could never separate the two again.
我还是忘不了她以前的样子
I'll get the zagnut. Okay.
我要扎格坚果巧克力吧 好的
What do I do with these shoes?
这些鞋子我该怎么办
Do I throw them away? Do I keep them for Ethan?
我应该扔了吗 还是留着给伊森穿
I'm just babbling. Now, how about tomorrow?
我又在喋喋不休 明天怎么样
Great. Tomorrow's great.
很好 明天可以
三点可以吗 到时候见
Around 3:00? I'll see you then.
That's my client.
是我的客户
See my card?
给你看下我的名片
I'm-a... need that back.
你得还给我
My god, I'm so tired.
我的天 我累坏了
I'll bring in the dishes, mama!
我来收拾餐具 妈妈
Did I do it yet?
我收拾了吗
Forget about the dishes.
别管餐具了
Zelda will be here in the morning.
明天塞尔达会来收拾
I can't move.
我动不了了
I can't think. Don't move. Don't think.
也没法思考了 那就别动 什么也别想了
Just drink.
喝点东西吧
You made your cocoa. My Parisian cocoa.
你做了热可可 我的巴黎风味热可可
You haven't made this since I left for college.
自从我大学毕业你就没给我做过了
Well, you're home now.
现在你回家了
I thought we'd celebrate.
我觉得我们应该庆祝下
Okay.
好了
Mama, this is delicious.
妈妈 这真是太好喝了
Excuse me, Ethan.
抱歉 伊桑
It is now after dinner.
现在是晚饭后时间
After dinner is my time to read.
晚饭后是我的阅读时间
Therefore...
所以
I need the room.
我要征用客厅
Miriam, does your son not understand the word "therefore"?
米里亚姆 你儿子是不是不知道 所以 是什么意思
I feel like that's where I lost him.
我感觉他听不懂
Do you need something, papa?
你需要什么吗 爸爸
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表