It is if you want to hang a picture.
你要是想挂一幅画它是不错
Please, Drina...
拜托 迪娜
A hammer means triumph. You will triumph.
铁锤象征胜利 你会胜利的
And the leaves say this journey will end in peace and happiness.
这些茶叶说整件事将以和平和幸福告终
Triumph? Peace and happiness? You're sure?
胜利 和平和幸福 你确定吗
You're doubting the leaves? No. Never.
你怀疑茶叶吗 不 从不
Okay, you're still nervous. Drina knows this.
好吧 你还是很担心 迪娜看出来了
I'll tell you what.
我告诉你怎么做
I'll throw in a charm. Put this
我给你一个符咒 把这个
under Miriam's pillow for a week.
在米里亚姆的枕头底下放一周
It'll help the luck stick.
它会带来好运
My God, what is that smell?
我的天 这是什么味道
Tannis root. Just tell Miriam
是单宁根 就告诉米里亚姆
a rat died in the wall or something.
墙里有老鼠死了什么的
Thank you, Drina. Don't worry.
谢谢你 迪娜 别担心
Miriam will land on her feet.
米里亚姆会振作起来的
Take it from me.
相信我
Are you paying by check today?
你今天用支票付款吗
Hey, Mrs. Maisel! Hold on a sec!
麦瑟尔夫人 稍等
What's wrong? Some guy showed up here looking for you.
怎么了 有人来这找你
I asked him to wait down here, but he pushed right past.
我叫他在这等 但是他强行冲了进去
Almost bit me. No.
差点咬到我 不
Hey, I'm calling the cops right now. Don't call the cops.
我现在就报♥警♥ 别报♥警♥
Everything's fine!
没什么大事
Good morning, Mrs. Maisel. Good morning.
早上好 麦瑟尔夫人 早上好
I'm sorry.
对不起
Are you fucking kidding me? I know.
你在跟我开玩笑吗 我知道
I know. 9:30.
我知道 九点半
I got up at 9:30. In the morning.
我早上九点半起床
You know the last time I was up at 9:30 in the morning?
你知道我上一次九点半起床是什么时候吗
It was the last time I stayed out all night
是我整夜没睡
and got home at 9:30 in the morning.
然后早上九点半到家
That is the last time I was up at 9:30 in the morning.
那是我上一次早上九点半起床
I'm sorry. It was a rough night.
抱歉 昨晚太难熬了
Hey, you came to me, okay?
是你先找上我的 好吗
You know, I-I didn't ask you to bang on my door.
你知道 我 我没让你去敲我的门
I didn't even tell you where my door was.
我连我住哪儿都没告诉你
You figured out where it was
你找到了我的地址
and then you came there and then you banged on it
然后你跑去我家 然后你自己主动
of your own free will. I forgot.
敲的门 我忘了
Much better.
感觉好多了
It is so much better that you just forgot.
你忘了真是太好了
You know, my fear was that you remembered
你知道吗 我就怕你还记得
and chose not to meet me.
然后选择不见我
But now that I know I literally didn't even enter into y...
但是现在我知道 我甚至没有进入
Wh-Where the hell are we? What is this, fucking Versailles?
我们在哪儿 这是什么地方 凡尔赛宫吗
It's my apartment.
这是我的公♥寓♥
Your table is set for 30.
你的餐桌可以坐下30个人
Who has cutlery for 30?
谁会准备30套餐具
Jesus Christ, what is this, a landing strip?
天呐 这是什么 飞机跑道吗
Where is your airplane, in the bathroom?
你的飞机在哪儿 在浴室吗
I had no idea you were such an important person.
我不知道你来头这么大
If I had realized that the queen of England had stood me up,
我要是知道英国女王放了我鸽子
I would have understood. But I just thought
我就理解了 但是我以为
you were some drunk housewife who needed my help.
你只是某个需要我帮助的醉酒家庭主妇
I had no idea you were related to fucking Charlemagne.
我不知道你和查理曼大帝是亲戚
'Cause if Catherine the Great had shown up and said,
因为如果凯瑟琳大帝出现在我面前说
"Hey, let's meet at 10:00," I probably wouldn't have expected
我们十点见吧 我也许就不会期待
her to show up either. But you have to tell people who you are.
她的出现 但是你要告诉别人你是谁
'Cause if all they have to go on is the fact
因为他们会认为
that you make appointments and then forget about them,
是你预约见面又忘记了这回事
they're just gonna think you're a stuck-up twat.
他们会觉得你是一个目中无人的混♥蛋♥
It's an easy mistake to make.
这是一个很容易犯的错误
I almost made that same mistake.
我差点也犯了同样的错
But then I saw your dining room was set for Parliament...
但刚才我看见你的餐厅被布置成议会桌的样子
What the... What is this,
这是 这是什么
a backup place in case you get bored with the other one?
一个备用的地方以防你们厌烦了另外一个吗
What the hell is going on here?
这里到底什么情况怎么回事
They've already eaten, Miss Miriam. Thank you, Zelda.
他们都已经吃过了 米里亚姆小姐 谢谢 塞尔达
Hey, Zelda, have you seen the place downstairs?
嘿 塞尔达 你去过楼下的公♥寓♥吗
It will blow your mind. Hi, lady.
会让你大开眼界的 你好 女士
What? Where are we going?
什么 我们要去哪儿
Why am I touching this child?
为什么我要牵着这孩子
Why is this child touching me? Hi, lady.
为什么这孩子牵着我 女士好
Why is his hand sticky? Why is your hand sticky?
为什么这孩子手上黏糊糊的 为什么你的手这么黏
Where has his hand been that it is now currently very sticky?
他的手摸了什么 为什么现在这么黏
Hi, lady. Why am I still holding this child?
女士好 为什么我还牵着这孩子
He can't find his way home from here?
他找不到回家的路了吗
I made it home just fine when my mother forgot me
我妈妈把我忘在休战纪念日游♥行♥的时候
at the Armistice Day Parade.
我也顺利找回家了
An old soldier with one arm gave me a nickel
一个独臂老兵给了我五分硬币
and I took the bus home. You're welcome!
我自己坐车回家了 不用谢
Real polite kid you got there. Good job.
你孩子真懂礼貌 教得真好
Would you like some iced tea?
你要点冰茶吗
Do I want some iced tea?
我要点冰茶吗
Let me think. Fuck you.
我想想 去你的
No, I do not want any iced tea.
不 我不要什么冰茶
First, you stand me up.
首先 你放我鸽子
Then you Bataan Death March me through Buckingham Palace.
其次你带我在白金汉宫里进行巴丹死亡行军
You make me hold your kid's filthy hand,
你让我牵了你孩子的脏手
which means I probably got 14 different kinds of cholera right now.
这意味着我现在可能携带了14种不同的霍乱病毒
Sit down. I'll get us some iced tea.
快坐 我拿点冰茶来
Sit where? Here? What, on this? Are you kidding me?
坐哪儿 这儿吗 什么 坐这儿 你开玩笑吗
I'm not sitting in here.
我才不要坐这儿
This is not furniture for sitting!
这不是用来坐的家具
This is furniture you get appraised
这些是当你死了个有钱叔叔时
when a rich uncle dies.
被用来低价估卖♥♥的家具
You really should put plastic
你真的应该用塑料
over all of this. It's fine.
把这些都包起来 没关系的
Are those two really your children
那两个真是你孩子吗
or did we just break in and kidnap a couple kids?
还是我们非法闯入绑♥架♥的孩子
Of course they're mine. Well, just making sure.
他们当然是我的 只是确认下
I mean, when you fraternize with an ex-con...
毕竟在和有前科的人结交
Hey, did you know that I have to get a lawyer and go to court?
你知道我必须找个律师上法庭吗
Yes. Even though I got
是啊 即使我
bailed out on the night I got arrested.
在被捕当晚就被保释了
What the hell does that have to do with anything?
这有什么关系吗
So it's not a thing? No, it's not a thing.
这不算个事吗 当然不算
Why do I have it in my head that it's a thing?
为什么我觉得这是个事呢
I don't know, lady. Maybe it's all that royal inbreeding.
不知道 可能是因为皇室近亲交♥配♥
This is not that fancy of an apartment.
这个公♥寓♥没那么奢华
It's just ridiculous. That whole getting arrested thing.
这太荒谬了 整个逮捕事件
So I said some bad words.
就因为我说了几句脏话
Well, and you flashed the room.
你可是在大庭广众之下坦胸露乳了
What? You flashed the room.
什么 你在大庭广众之下坦胸露乳了
You pulled your top down.
你把你的上衣脱了
I did not. You did, too.
我没有 你有
You hit a switch and out they came.
你触及了底线他们就进来了
That's ridiculous. "Soup's on, boys!"
太荒唐了 开饭了 孩子们
If I did that, I'd remember.
如果我真做了 我一定会记得
Cake? No, I do not want cake.
要蛋糕吗 不 我不想吃蛋糕
You know what, I would like to know what I am doing...
你知道吗 我想知道我在干嘛
Wow.
喔
That-that is an adorable cake.
这个蛋糕 很可爱
I'm sorry about today.
我对今天的事很抱歉
I really am.
真的很抱歉
Okay.
好吧
Let's just forget about this morning, okay?
让我们忘掉这个早上 好吗
I'm here. We can start now.
我现在在这儿 我们可以现在开始
You have any paper? Pen?
你有纸笔吗
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表