or a housewife or member of the Communist Party?
或家庭主妇 或者共♥产♥主义者
When did I become a member of the Communist Party?
我什么时候成了共♥产♥主义者了
The minute you took that flyer.
你拿起那张传♥单♥的那一刻
What? Shit.
什么 狗屁
No.
不
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
It's Yom Kippur. I'm supposed to be fasting,
今天是赎罪日 我应该禁食的
atoning for my sins in the eyes of God.
来弥补我在上帝眼中的罪恶
So? So I'm eating peanuts.
所以呢 我吃了花生
You showed your tits to half of Greenwich Village.
你还向半个格林威治村的人展示了你的双峰了呢
You think the fucking nuts are what's going to piss Him off?
你认为几颗破坚果就会惹他生气吗
I have to go. Hey, come on.
我得走了 嘿 别呀
Thank you for my coat. I paid full price at Saks.
谢谢你帮我拿了大衣 这是我在萨克斯百货店全款买♥♥的
Hey. Come back!
嘿 回来
Miriam!
米里亚姆
385 Riverside Drive.
河畔大道385号♥
Wait. Do I have money?
等下 我看下我有钱吗
I do not have money.
我没带钱
I ain't got all day, lady.
我没那么多时间 女士
"One standing ovation, everyone goes home pregnant."
再讲一个笑话 所有人回家都笑怀孕了
Hey, don't you see?
嘿 你不明白吗
That's part of the image.
这是形象的一部分
Yeah, with the shawl and the stove pipe hat
是的 披着披肩戴上魔术帽
and the... the string top?
还有顶上装饰
♪ To tell the whole darn world ♪
You don’t have the shawl?
你的披肩呢 艾贝
Where’s the shawl Abe?
You left it in Washington?
你忘在华盛顿了
What are you wearing now?
那你现在穿着什么
I went by the Gaslight,
我去了煤气灯找你
and they told me to come here.
他们告诉我来这儿
Is this your apartment?
这是你的公♥寓♥吗
Yeah.
是的
I'll be by tomorrow at 10.
我明天早上10点再来
You don't have a very long lease, do you?
你没有签长♥期♥的租约 是不是
Because you should move.
因为你应该搬家
Hey, did you say 10? In the morning?
嘿 你刚说了10点吗 早上吗
You guys ever gonna tale a broom to this place?
你们这帮人从来都不打扫这里吗
We've already got penicillin. You don't need to grow it.
虽然我们有了青霉素 但你们也不能让细菌肆意生长吧
Just take your things and leave, Bruce.
带上你的东西赶紧走吧 布鲁斯
I had three joints in my wallet.
我钱包里有三个大♥麻♥卷
I expect to find them all there.
我希望都还在里面
If you guys have some coke back there,
如果你们这里有可♥卡♥因♥
we could have a hell of a party.
我们都能开一场极乐派对了
You're not my wife.
你不是我老婆
No.
不是
I thought my wife bailed me out.
我以为我老婆来捞我了
No. I did.
不是 是我
Thanks.
谢谢
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
Sure.
当然
Do you love it?
你喜欢吗
Do I love what?
我喜欢什么
Comedy. Standup. Do you love it?
喜剧 单口 你喜欢吗
Seriously?
认真的吗
Well, I've been doing it a while.
我♥干♥这行有段时间了
Okay, let's put it like this.
好 我这么说吧
If there was anything else in the entire world
如果这世上还有别的事情可以维持生计
that I could possibly do to earn a living,
我肯定会去做
I would. Anything.
我会的 任何事
I'm talking dry cleaners to the Klan,
我说的是去三K党做干洗工
crippled kid portrait painter, slaughterhouse attendant.
残疾儿童肖像画家 屠宰场服务员
If someone said to me,
如果有人对我说
"Leonard, you can either eat a guy's head
莱纳德 你可以吃一个人的头
or do two weeks at the Copa,"
或者去科帕做两周表演
I'd say "Pass the fucking salt."
我会说 把该死的盐递给我
It's a terrible, terrible job.
这是一个很糟糕 很糟糕的工作
It should not exist,
不应该存在
like cancer and God.
就像癌症和上帝
Sorry. I went to the Varick station instead.
抱歉 我跑到瓦里克警局去了
Why the hell would you do that?
你为什么要去哪儿
Because you like Varick better.
因为你更喜欢去瓦里克
Jesus, Honey, you don't get to pick.
上帝啊 亲爱的 这种事哪还有的选
But do you love it?
但你喜欢吗
Yeah. He loves it.
是的 他喜欢
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表