Tell me more.
再跟我说点
I went to Bryn Mawr.
我毕业于布林莫尔学院
Definitely the funniest of the seven sisters.
绝对是七姐妹中最有趣的
Then brush the color onto the lid, just lightly,
然后用眉笔轻轻地在眼睑上画
and stop right here,
画到到你眉毛
about half an inch before you reach the eyebrow.
一半的地方
I'll never be able to recreate this tomorrow.
我明天早上肯定画不出来这样的
No problem. I'm coming home with you.
没问题 我和你一起回家
Saw this for you in the break room.
在休息室看到了你的包裹
Thanks, Harriet. Excuse me.
谢谢 哈里特 打扰一下
Is that a pickle?
那是腌黄瓜吗
I believe it is a pickle.
我相信这就是腌黄瓜
Ladies, will you excuse me just a quick moment?
女士们 请原谅我离开一下
Absolutely.
没问题
Deli.
熟食店
Yes, hello. Is Herb Smith there?
是的 你好 请问赫布 史密斯在吗
Herb? Phone.
赫布 你的电♥话♥
Do they sound angry? I'm not your fuckin' secretary.
他们听起来很生气吗 我不是的秘书
Just come get it.
赶紧来接电♥话♥
This is Herb. Herb, hi. Midge Maisel.
我是赫布 赫布 嗨 我是米琪 麦瑟尔
And not the IRS? Thank God.
谢天谢地不是国税局
Good one. You get my package?
真有你的 你收到我的包裹了吗
Shipped it out this morning.
我今天早上发出去的
I did get it. And I'm a little confused.
我收到了 我有点困惑
I don't know if you got the five messages I left you,
我不知道你是否收到我留给你的五条信息
but I have a slot at the Gaslight tonight.
但我今晚在煤气灯有演出时段
The Gaslight? So you know Susie Myerson.
煤气灯 所以你认识苏西 梅耶森吗
She's terrific. She is.
她人很好 是的
But I don't have a lot of time to prepare,
但我没有太多时间去准备
and I'm just wondering what the deal is
我只想知道这些三乘五寸的
with the threebyfive cards. They're your act.
小卡片是干什么用的 就是你的演出内容
But... I have no time to memorize all this.
但我没时间去记住这些
So you take them up on stage.
那你就带上台去
It's how all the greats worked out their acts.
所有的伟人都是这么做的
Bob Hope, Moms Mabley... Everybody uses cards.
鲍勃 霍普 蒙 梅布尔 所有人都用卡片
Yeah, I've seen comics use cards.
是的 我有看到喜剧演员用卡片
It's fun for the audience to see a comic working like this.
让观众看到喜剧演员这么工作很有趣
It can be hit-and-miss at times, but lots of fun.
有时候就是要碰运气 但会很有趣
I guess. Just have a stool next to you.
估计是吧 你身旁会有一个高脚凳
You can put the cards on the stool.
你可以把卡片放在高脚凳上
The Gaslight has a stool, doesn't it?
煤气灯有高脚凳 是不是
They do have a stool.
他们有高脚凳
I should have put the stool in the cards.
我应该把高脚凳跟卡片一起寄过去
The stool is a big thing.
高脚凳很重要
You see the pickle? I did see the pickle.
你看到腌黄瓜了吗 我看到了
The pickle's funny.
腌黄瓜很有趣
The pickle is funny. So...
腌黄瓜是很有趣 所以
break a leg.
祝你好运
I will. Thank you, Herb.
我会的 谢谢 赫布
Can't wait to hear how it goes.
迫不及地等你的好消息
Bye.
再见
I'm back, ladies.
我回来了 女士们
Now, where were we? You were on the lids.
现在 我们刚画哪儿了 你刚画了眼睑
Yes.
是的
And next up...
下一步
we start from the top,
我们从眉峰开始画
and then slowly work our way down.
然后慢慢往下画
Just had to see it for myself.
我只是要亲眼看看
# La mer #
大海
# Qu'on voit danser #
我看见她翩翩起舞
# Le long des... #
沿着
Flats are making a giant difference.
平底鞋穿上感觉大不一样
I'm glad. I'm just home for a quick change,
我很高兴听你这么说 我就回家换下衣服
and then I'm heading out.
然后我还要出去
I'm meeting a friend for dinner. Okay.
我跟朋友约了晚饭 好的
I'll pick up the kids from Mrs. Fulber when I get home.
我回家时顺便去富尔贝夫人那儿把孩子们带回来
So, I saw them unboxing some new dresses
所以 我今天在七楼看见
on the seventh floor today.
他们从箱子里取出新衣服
I'm not even supposed to be up there,
我本来不应该上去的
but I just shoot the security guard a wink,
但我只是向保安眨眨眼
and he looks the other way.
他就当没看见
Some Chanel came in... To die for.
一些香奈儿的新进货 太想要了
And there was this pink one with a little collar
有一件小领子的粉色衣服
that was just screaming my name.
在尖叫着召唤我
There was this purply one, gloves to match,
还有件紫色的 配上手套
that just seemed so you.
很适合你
Hi, Mommy.
嗨 妈咪
Mama, Ethan and Esther are supposed to be with Mrs. Fulber.
妈妈 伊森和艾丝特应该是在富尔贝夫人那儿的
Fulber's a drunk.
富尔贝是个酒鬼
Come on. No.
拜托 不
No. He's the storyteller, not me.
不 他很会讲故事 我不行
Ma, you're a great storyteller.
妈 你才是一个会讲故事的人
If you don't mind 180-degree turns halfway through the story.
如果你不介意180度转弯的故事情节的话
Moishe.
莫伊舍
What? Don't tease.
怎么了 别取笑我了
I'm not teasing. I'm reporting.
我没有取笑你啊 我就是实话实说
What did I tell you? Greatest show on earth.
我告诉你了吧 世上最伟大的表演
You start a story about a TV repairman,
你开始从一个电视修理工讲起
and then you end it describing a cruise to Istanbul.
然后结局会变成述伊斯坦布尔的海上之旅
I don't find that normal.
我没发现这有什么共同点
I did love that cruise.
我喜欢游轮旅行
I would love to go on a cruise. We should take a cruise.
我很想去游轮旅行 我们应该一起去
Everyone should go on a cruise.
所有人都一起去游轮旅行
Except Joel... He gets tummy sick.
除了乔尔 他会晕船的
One time. And it wasn't even on a cruise ship.
就一次 而且那还不是在游轮船上
It was on the Staten Island Ferry,
那就是在斯塔顿岛的轮渡上
to visit his cousins in Bulls Head.
去看他的表兄的公牛头
Ma, this is a story you should not tell.
妈 这个故事你不应该讲
I want to hear it.
我想听
He threw up. That's the story.
他吐了 故事就是这样的
Great story. And she got to the end
很好的故事 故事结局她终于
without talking about elephants or the Charleston.
没谈到大象和查尔斯顿
Give your mother some credit.
给你妈妈一点信心
Young lady, we want to know more about you.
年轻的小姐 我们想要更多的了解你
Cutting it close there, gally.
真是踩着点儿来啊
Sorry. Subway stopped between stations.
抱歉 地铁停在了两个站点之间了
We were in pitch black forever.
我们被扔在一片漆黑中
Pretty sure some guy groped me.
我很确信有人摸了我
Sometimes you get lucky. Just give me a minute to calm down.
有时候你就很幸运 给我一分钟让我冷静下来
You're going on, you got to get on.
该你了 你得上去了
Crowd's gonna thin out. Just a quick minute.
观众都快走完了 马上就好
Midge next? Midge next.
下一个米琪吗 下一个米琪
What stupid fucking name are using this time?
这次用什么蠢名字呢
Sadie Morton.
莎蒂 莫顿
Why not?
为什么不呢
What are those?
这些是什么
Just some notes.
就是一些笔记
You wrote your act on cards?
你把你的表演写在卡片上了吗
Yeah. Why?
是啊 为什么
It's good enough for Bob Hope, it's good enough for me.
对鲍勃霍普来说很管用 对我来说也会管用
Since when do you pattern yourself after Bob Hope?
你从什么时候开始模仿鲍勃霍普了
All right, next up is a really funny comedian.
好了 下一个登台的是妙语连珠的喜剧演员
Give it up for Sadie Morton!
掌声有请莎蒂 莫顿
Like that's a real thing.
真假难辨
HI there, everybody.
嗨 大家好
Yup. Drink it in... A woman comedian.
是的 享受吧 女性喜剧演员
A rare sighting.
罕见的风景
I know you're probably thinking, "If I wanted
我知道你们肯定会想 如果我
to hear a woman yapping, I'd have stayed home."
想听一个女人♥大♥声嚷嚷 我还不如待在家里
But there is no way your mothers are as funny as me.
但你妈妈肯定没有我风趣
剧集 | 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人(2017) | 导航列表