剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
That's hilarious. Your period just came on.
真搞笑 你大姨妈流出来了
We aim to evolve our coverage into something that is...
我们的目标是将我们的新闻报道发展成...
not only dynamic, but democratic.
不仅充满活力 而且民♥主♥
And something that truly serves
发展成一些真正适应
our audience's ever changing needs.
我们的观众不断变化的需求的东西
And that is why we like to say,
所以 我们想说
ATN, We hear... for you.
泛美网络 我们为你...倾听
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you very much. Thank you.
非常感谢 谢谢
Well done, baby. Good luck. Good luck.
干得好 宝贝 祝好运 祝好运
Well?
你好
Afternoon.
下午好
Where's Nan?
南呢
Thank you for joining us.
感谢大家加入我们
Next up, please give a warm Argestes welcome
接下来 请把我们温暖的西北风神的欢迎送给
to Roman and Kendall Roy,
罗曼·罗伊和肯德尔·罗伊
joint chief operating officers
韦斯达·罗伊科集团的
at Waystar Royco,
两位联合首席运营官
and political and corporate strategist, Siobhan Roy.
以及政♥治♥和企业战略分♥析♥师 西沃恩·罗伊
Welcome. You don't do many of these, Siobhan.
欢迎 你很少参与这些 西沃恩
No. I'm... I'm hard to get.
不 我...很难邀请到的
I'm exceedingly easy to get.
我很容易邀请到
So, I love this idea of corporate continuity
那 我喜欢这个理念 在数字时代
being a positive in the digital age.
企业连续性是一件好事
But first, I wanted to give you the opportunity
但首先 我想给你们一个机会
to respond to the magazine piece, which came out today.
回应今天发表的杂♥志♥文章
Well... Yes, well... Go ahead.
好吧... 是的 好吧...你说吧
No, no. Go ahead.
不 不 你说吧
I mean, I think the thing for us is...
我的意思是 我认为这件事对我们来说...
we don't want to simply condemn and move on.
我们不想简单地谴责然后撒手不管
You know, we'll... We'll want to look into this,
你知道 我们会...我们会调查这件事
investigate it thoroughly,
彻底地调查清楚
and then absolutely do the right thing.
然后绝对会做正确的事
I think we all have the same view on that.
我想我们对此都有相同的看法
And give us an insight.
给我们一点启发
Tough day for the company, Siobhan?
这对公♥司♥来说是艰难的一天吗 西沃恩
Well, obviously I've been, given the privilege of growing up
好的 很明显 我有幸在围绕着公♥司♥成长
around the business, whilst also being able
同时 又能够在公♥司♥外面
to plow my own furrow on the outside.
耕耘自己的小天地
She's been working in politics for ten years,
她在政界工作了十年
so don't hold out for a straight answer.
所以 别指望她给你们直截了当的答案
I wanna give you a straight answer.
我想给你们一个直截了当的答案
Look, obviously, as you say, yes, it's been a tough day
听着 显然 正如你所说 是的 这是艰难的一天
for the company.
对公♥司♥来说
Sometimes there are... not errors, not misjudgements
有时候...在公♥司♥治理方面 会出现既不是错误
in corporate governance,
不是判断错误的情况
but... Catastrophes?
但是... 灾难吗
Well, no, because it's not really about
嗯 不 因为这真的
corporate procedures here, is it?
和公♥司♥程序无关 对吧
It's about human decency
这是关于做人的品格
that transcends management structures.
超越了管理结构
I mean, you know, that's what's so abhorrent
我的意思是 你知道的 所以 当这些故事
about these stories when they come to light,
在任何领域被曝光时
in whatever sector.
都是得如此令人厌恶
And sometimes it feels like,
有时感觉就像
"my God, it's... It's everywhere."
"我的天 这种事...无处不在啊"
Yeah, that... that's absolutely right. I mean,
是的 那...这绝对正确 我的意思是
the language... I just would say...
刚刚的评论...我只想说...
Yeah, we don't know.
是的 我们不知道
Right now, we just don't know.
现在 我们还不清楚
We haven't started the necessary investigation,
我们还没有启动必要的调查
so that language is...
所以刚刚的评论是...
But absolutely, on the sentiment.
但是 在情绪上 绝对没错
I think he's telling me to calm down.
我想他是在告诉我 冷静点
No, no, no. Hell, no. No, I'm not....
不不不 绝对不是 不 我不是....
I... You know, if this stuff is true,
我...你知道的 如果这件事是真的
doesn't matter to the victim
对受害者而言
if these were isolated incidents that happened, you know,
发生的这些事情是不是孤立事件并不重要 你知道的
many decades ago, right?
这是几十年前的事了 对吗
Right, and just because it did happen 25 years ago,
是的 但是 不能因为这事发生在25年前
is not a reason to simply condemn and just move on.
就只是简单地谴责然后撒手不管了
No. No. Absolutely not.
不 不 绝对不行
You know, we've been accruing and maintaining brand loyalty
你知道吧 几十年来 我们一直在积累和维护
for decades, and that trust is a result of
品牌忠诚度 这种信任是我们
knowing and respecting
了解和尊重
our customers... Stop looking around.
我们的客户的结果... 不要四处看看
You will hurt your neck.
你会伤到自己的脖子的
To compromise that trust,
为了不让这种信任遭到破坏
we'll take the necessary steps to make amends.
我们将采取必要的措施来弥补
We'll do whatever it takes, you know.
你知道吗 我们会不惜一切来弥补
We'll do whatever anyone wants.
我们愿意做任何人希望我们采取的措施来弥补
You know, it's... it's about being completely unimpeachable.
你知道吗 这是...这是关于完全的无懈可击
And sometimes companies develop bad habits,
有时候 公♥司♥会养成坏习惯
and you need fresh eyes, clean hands,
你需要不同的视角 干净的手
and new ideas to address those.
以及新思路来解决这些问题
Yeah, I mean, that... That's, the great thing
是的 我的意思是 这...对于一家
about a company that's structured like ours.
我们这样结构的公♥司♥来说 非常棒
We can do that while retaining core values,
我们可以在保留核心价值观的同时
you know, manage change.
进行管理变革
He's good, right? He's great.
他很棒 对吧 他很棒
I think I'm a little more aggressive.
我觉得我有点激进了
Sometimes I think you just need a good old fashioned dinosaur cull.
有时候 我觉得你需要的只是宰杀一头好的老式的恐龙
And who's the big T rex in your sights?
谁是你眼中的大霸王龙
No. I mean dinosaur attitudes.
不 我的意思是恐龙的态度
Dinosaur values.
恐龙的价值观
No, I would never go after my dad.
不 我永远不会追杀我爸
That's a sport others enjoy.
这是其他人喜欢的运动
Tom. You did good.
汤姆 你演讲得不错
Sorry I wasn't there for you before,
对不起我之前没在你身边
but, you know, "we hear for you" now.
但是 你知道 现在 "我们为你倾听"
No worries. You fucking shimmered.
别担心 你♥他♥妈♥在台上艳惊四座啊
Thank you. Was that all okayed?
谢谢 一切都还好吗
Nice. Bring your daughter to the slaughter.
不错 把你女儿带去屠宰场
Tell the old dinosaur what you were gonna do?
告诉老恐龙你打算做什么
I'm sorry.
对不起
"We will do whatever anyone wants"?
"我们愿意做任何人希望我们采取的措施来弥补"
Yeah. Fuck it! Right? It played.
是的 去他妈的 对吧 起作用了
It's just words. There was no press anyway,
就是些空话 又没有媒体在场
so who gives a shit?
谁他妈在乎呢
What?
怎么了
What was that? I was just dancing.
刚刚在台上怎么回事 我只不过跳了一曲舞
I'm sorry about Nia last night.
我对昨晚妮娅的事感到抱歉
You can do whatever you like. Thank you.
你想做什么都可以 谢谢
It's not like I really want to.
我并不是真的想那么做
Really? No.
真的吗 是的
Because, truthfully, when I saw you talking to her,
因为 说真心话 当我看到你和她说话时
I wanted to smack her in the face and say,
我想扇她的耳光 对她说
"Back up, bitch. He's mine."
"退后 婊♥子♥ 他是我的"
You should've.
你应该这么做的
I would've really liked to have seen that.
我真的很想见到这一幕
Yeah?
是吗
It was too much, Siobhan.
你的话太过了 西沃恩
Dinosaurs?
恐龙
Yeah. It was over the line. Shiv went over the line.
是的 过界了 小西过界了
I... I think it was pretty clear
我...我觉得当时很清楚
that I was talking about... No, it was clear. Yeah.
我是在说... 不 是很清楚 是啊
You tortured the old dinosaur. You barbecued him live?
你折磨了老恐龙 你把他架起来活生生地烤
Don't fuck with me!
别他妈惹我
No! Don't fucking touch him!
不 别他妈的打他
It's okay. Jesus, Dad.
没关系 天啦 爸爸
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表