剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
没错 是的
Well, yes.
实际上 一直在为此烦恼
I have been stewing on that, actually.
我不是...嬉皮士...小西
I'm not... a hippie... Shiv.
我不想...
I don't want...
把假鸡♥巴♥塞进我的...我不想...
to stuff a dildo up my... I don't want...
我不想玩3P
I don't want to do threesomes.
-好的 -在我们的新婚之夜这样做
‐Okay. ‐On our wedding night?
被迫...同意...
Shanghaied into a... into a...
开放式性自♥由♥交易协议
open‐borders free‐fuck trade deal.
那...
It...
-那只是一个想法 -好吧...
‐lt was just an idea. ‐Well...
在...在神圣的婚礼祭坛上 那就是个大问题
that's... that's a biggie just to throw in at the altar.
你懂吗 "我愿意 我愿意 但我可能也会要求”
You know? "I do. I do, but I do maybe also demand"
尝试别人的鸡鸡"
to gobble the odd side‐dick."
"尝试别人的鸡鸡”
"Gobble the odd side‐dick"?
我不觉得你所做的事很酷
I don't think it was cool what you did.
我只是...我想 你知道吗...
I just... I think, you know...
很多时候 如果我仔细想想
I think a lot of time, if I think about it,
我想 很多时候 我真的很不开心
I think a lot of time, I'm really pretty unhappy.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我不知道
I don't know.
我爱你 我真的爱你 我只是...我想知道...
I love you, I do. I just... I wonder if...
我想知道 如果没有你...我的难过
I wonder if the sad I'd be... without you
会不会比和你在一起时少一些
would be less than the sad I get from being with you.
好吧 我很抱...我很...
Well, I'm s... I'm...
我很抱歉 汤姆
I'm sorry, Tom.
我会和洛根谈谈
I'll talk to Logan.
不
No.
我去和洛根谈谈
I'll talk to Logan.
没关系
It's fine.
我自己可以
I'm fine.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗 汤姆
You okay, Tom?
搞他妈什么啊
What the fuck?
谢谢你 洛根
Thank you, Logan.
-汤姆 -谢谢你的鸡肉
-Tom? ‐Thank you for the chicken.
刚刚是搞什么鬼
What the fuck was that?
我...我不知道 我觉得...
I... I don't know. I think...
压力 影响到大家了 爸
it's getting to people, Dad. The tension.
他吃了我他妈的鸡肉
He ate my fucking chicken.
那 接下来呢
So, what next?
把他的鸡♥巴♥塞进我的土豆沙拉里吗
Stick his cock into my potato salad?
你...你在犹豫不决吗
You... You wavering?
文件和游轮
Documents and cruises.
也许...让汤姆背锅
Maybe... Tom.
格丽
Gerri.
或者用格雷格代替
Or Greg instead.
好的
Okay.
汤姆
Tom.
我会照顾他的
I'll take care of him.
他会翻供吗
Would he flip?
如果坐监的话
Prison time?
为什么不选...你知道的...我们讨论过的
Why not... you know... what we discussed?
肯可以的
Ken works.
他清楚整件事
He was across the whole thing.
这样我会心痛
It hurts.
这样也很有用
It plays.
很明显
Obviously.
我只是...
I just...
觉得 汤姆不应该这样的下场...
think that, Tom doesn't deserve it...
而且 外面的世界也不会接受他的背锅
and, it doesn't work for the rest of the world.
我不同意
I don't.
那...
So...
你怎么看
What do you think?
这是大家需要做出艰难选择的时刻
It's the sort of tough choice people need to be able to make.
那些职位非常高的人需要做出艰难的选择
People who would be very senior people.
我不能选择 爸
I can't choose, Dad.
不
No.
不能
No.
只要不...
Just not...
只要不是汤姆
Just not Tom.
求你了 为了我
Please. For me.
嘿 爸
Hey, Dad.
嘿 儿子
Hey, son.
从今天早上起 我再也不能做这种事了
I can't do any more of that shit from this morning.
不 不 当然 肯定的
No. No, sure. I bet.
格雷格...
Greg...
汤姆
Tom...
不起作用 也不会叠加
Doesn't work. Won't add up.
对 不 我明白了
Right. No, I see that.
他们也不会接受我
And they won't accept me.
我明白了 明白了
I get it. I do.
你知道吗...
You know...
我和玛西娅以前经常朗读给对方听
Marcia and I used to read to each other.
我读过她的历史
I'd read her history.
你知道吗 斯宾格勒 吉本 大人物
You know, Spengler, Gibbon, the big boys.
嗯
Okay.
印加人
The Incas...
在严重的危机时期...
in times of terrible crisis...
会向太阳献祭一个孩子
would sacrifice a child to the sun.
我对她说 他们是一群他妈的野蛮人
I said to her they were a bunch of fucking savages.
她的问题是...
Her thing was...
你愿意牺牲多心爱的人...
what could you possibly kill that you love so much...
去换取太阳再次升起
it would make the sun rise again?
她这么说的
She said that.
好的
Okay.
我想她
I miss her.
没关系 爸 没关系的
It's okay, Dad. It's okay.
谢谢 谢谢你 儿子
Thank you. Thank you, son.
听证会...
The hearings...
你做得很好
you did so well.
但现在...
But now...
你是集团的脸面
you're the face.
你经历了整治阶段
You were across the clean‐up.
传媒上说得过去
The optics make sense.
而且还有...
And what's more...
我信任你
I trust you.
我信任你 以防万一情况反转或者...
I trust you in case it turns or...
-变得...不堪 -嗯 是的 不 我明白的
‐gets... nasty. ‐Yep. Yep. No, I get it.
所以...
So...
我们会举♥行♥一次新闻发布会
we'll set up a press conference.
然后...
And...
你会承认你知道一切
you'll admit that you knew everything
而你主导了那些遮掩行为
and that you directed the cover up,
而且...没有涉及到更高层的人
and... it went no higher.
-好的 -好吗
-Okay. ‐Okay?
喂 爸 我...
Hey, Dad, I...
只是出于好奇...
just out of interest...
你有没有想过我能做到
Did you ever think I could do it?
做什么
Do what?
掌舵吗
The top job?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
你可以说出来的
You can say.
我...嗯 你知道吗 我只是...
I... Well, you know, I just...
你知道吗 你很聪明 你很好 但是我...
You know, you're smart, you're good, but I...
我只是不知道
I just don't know.
什么 快说吧
What? Come on.
你不是杀手
You're not a killer.
你必须成为杀手
You have to be a killer.
但是...
But...
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表