剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
对 你就是
Yeah, you are.
而且我很想操你
And I would love to fuck you.
你想吗
Would you?
我现在很湿 等你来哟
I'm so wet for you right now.
不用...你不用说得那么具体
That's not-- You don't have to be so specific.
我很性感
I'm being sexy.
是的 只不过...你能不能别用你的声音那样
Yeah, it's just-- Could you not do that thing with your voice?
就是 呼吸急促 很不自然的那样
It's, like, breathy and unnatural.
我兴奋的时候就是这个声音 罗曼
That's what I sound like when I'm turned on, Roman.
我知道 只是...我只是不喜欢 你知道
I know, it's just-- I just don't like it, you know.
就像...我们就表现得正常一点 更像是
It's just, like-- Let's just be normal. More like,
"我想操你的下面"
"I wanna fuck you in the pussy."
好吧 好吧 我...我正准备进浴缸 但是 你知道的
Okay. Well, I was-- I was trying to get into it, but, you know.
好的 不 没事 你说得对 抱歉....
Okay. No, fine. You're right. Sorry....
我在操你 我...正在狠狠地操你
I'm fucking you. I'm-- I'm fucking you hard.
了不起
Amazing.
接下来你要做什么 你打算 我不知道
What are you gonna do next? You gonna, I don't know,
你打算换你的滤水器滤芯吗
change your water filter cartridge?
老他妈的天啊...我要到了 我要到了
Jesus fucking Christ-- I'm coming! I'm coming!
我到了 好极了 谢谢 万岁 再见 谢谢
I came. Yay. Thank you. Hooray. Bye. Thanks!
远处围观的人们开始感到绝望
A feeling of hopelessness has set in for those watching from afar,
这让很多人不禁去想
leading many to wonder,
向孩子们解释这场悲剧的最佳方法是什么
what is the best way to explain this tragedy to children?
皮尔斯新闻撰稿人♥大♥卫·斯坦顿加入进来了
Pierce News contributor David Stanton joins us.
大卫 首先 我们是...
David, first off, are we--
罗曼 又怎么了
Roman, what is it now?
你知道吗 我仍然很生气 他们没有给我拍
You know, I'm still pissed off they didn't give me
-任何好镜头 -你说真的吗
-any good footage. -Seriously?
他们把我当狗屎一样对待
They're treating me like I'm a piece of shit.
-你就是一坨狗屎 -去你♥妈♥的♥
-You are a piece of shit. -Fuck you.
我在这里发现了一颗钻石原石
I found a rough diamond out here
我想带他回来 尽快帮我查下他的情况
and I wanna bring him back with me. Fast track him.
此外 我们应该建我自己的游乐设施 婊♥子♥
Also, we should build my ride, bitch.
我会给你发邮件的 这是个天才点子
I'll email you. It's genius.
不 不 我们不会用你管理培训课程第一天
No, no. We are not building a ride that you came up with
想出来的点子建游乐设施的 罗曼
on your first day of management training, Roman.
好吧 你应该建的 我就是思想的喷泉
Well, you should. I am an ideas fountain.
你表现得就像一个过度兴奋的小男孩
You're acting like an over-excited little boy.
你知道吗 技术上讲 我是你♥他♥妈♥的老板
You know, technically, I'm your fuckin' boss.
去睡觉 罗曼 去睡觉
Go to bed, Roman. Go to bed,
把你所有的点子都打飞机打出来
and masturbate all your ideas out,
然后我们看看你明天还能有多兴奋
and let's see how excited you feel tomorrow.
好吧 也许 也许我会打飞机的
Well, maybe. Maybe I will.
也许我会开着免提放在枕头边
Maybe I'll just leave you on the pillow
这样你就可以听到我的才华喷涌而出了
so you can hear my brilliance cascading.
好吧 比这更糟的我都听过
Fine. I've heard plenty worse
你这不过是一个被宠坏的小子射♥精♥在自己身上而已
than a spoiled brat ejaculating on himself.
是吗 你确定吗
Yeah? You sure about that?
你知道吗 我现在就可以这么做
I could be doing it now for all you know.
好吧 开始吧 撸啊撸
Well, get going. Chop chop.
你这头恶心的小猪
You disgusting little pig.
你很可悲
You're pathetic.
你是个令人反感的小蠕虫 不是吗
You are a revolting little worm, aren't you?
是啊 是啊 对我是
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, I am.
你这个小粘液小狗
You little slime puppy.
是 是的 我还是什么
Yes. Yeah, what else am I?
你是个恶心的家伙 罗曼
You're revolting, Roman.
是 是啊
Yes. Yeah.
药物方面只相信你吗
Only you can be trusted with the meds?
是啊 直到我们有一个可靠的体系
Yeah. Till we have a system going on.
我有个问题
So here's a question.
你和爸爸之间到底他妈的怎么回事
What the fuck is going on between you and Dad?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你抓住他什么把柄了吗 你在勒索爸爸吗
Do you have something on him? Are you blackmailing Dad?
不 我...我...我不知道...我们...我们只是...
No. I'm-- I'm-- I don't know-- We're-- We're just in...
这些天我们相处得很好而已
We're just in a good-- good place these days.
好吧 你和他之间有什么交易吗
All right. Do you have a deal with him?
他在汉普顿给你提条件了吗
Did he make you an offer in the Hamptons?
不 没有 小西 我们...没有交易
No. No, Shiv. There's-- There's no deal.
我向你保证
I promise you.
那是为什么 他为什么在保护你
Then what? Why's he protecting you?
保护我
Protecting me?
是的 吸毒 入店行窃
Yeah, the drugs, the shoplifting,
还有他妈的...并购出价
the-- the fucking-- the takeover bid.
嗯 我不确定你什么意思
Yeah, I'm not sure what you mean.
话说 你为什么这么关心
Anyway, why do you care so much?
你知道吗 这是...这怎么回事 发生了什么事吗
You know, what-- what is this? What's going on here?
-你加入进来了吗 -我们能不能聊聊
-You comin' in? -Can we just talk?
我他妈又不是傻子 我能感觉到你们之间的氛围
I'm not a fucking dummy. There is an atmosphere.
嗯 我不知道 他...他只是...
Yeah, I don't know. He's-- He's just...
也许 他是很关心我 不管是出于什么原因
Maybe, he's concerned about me, for whatever reason.
是吗 不管是出于什么原因
Yeah? For whatever reason?
你得去问他
You'd need to ask him.
你不能告诉我吗 你不能告诉我发生了什么事吗
You can't tell me? You can't tell me what's going on?
不能
No.
他妈的看着我
Fucking look at me.
小西 不会是我当接♥班♥人的
Shiv. It's not gonna be me.
好吧 你想告诉我原因吗
Right. You wanna tell me why?
过来 抱抱我
Come here. Give me a hug.
-过来 -抱抱你
-Come here. -Give you a hug?
你还好吗
You okay?
我只是想请你照顾我
I would just ask that you take care of me,
因为 如果爸爸现在不需要我了
because, if Dad didn't need me right now
我完全不知道...
I don't exactly know...
我该做什么
what I would be for.
你想再说说吗
You wanna talk some more?
我...我真的不能说
I r-- I really can't.
但是...
But...
谢谢你
thank you.
是的 接♥班♥人不会是我
Yeah, it ain't gonna be me.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表