剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
很好 那我们把他们重组 然后再发展...
Fine, so we restructure them and we grow them...
我想 如果我们不关掉这公♥司♥ 我们就把它重组
I think if we don't shutter it, then we gut it.
我们像雕刻南瓜一样把这个狗屎公♥司♥拆分了
We carve that shit like a pumpkin.
怎么拆分
How?
你把利润中心分离出来
You hive off the profit center,
保留域名 档案
you keep the domain name, the archive,
嗯...
um...
全拆散 爸
Gut level, Dad,
这事没有转圜余地 他们都是些混♥蛋♥
this thing is not coming back. They're fuckin' assholes.
爸
Dad.
沃尔特可以成为我们的标杆
Vaulter can be our lodestar.
现... 现在不是撤退的时候
Th... This is... This isn't the time to retreat.
你弟弟说得对 拆分吧
Your brother's right. Gut it.
好的
Okay.
罗曼
Roman,
我希望你和格丽一起加入代理权争夺战
I want you on the proxy battle with Gerri.
肯德尔
Kendall,
你能为我重组沃尔特吗
you think you can gut Vaulter for me?
还是说你需要帮手
Or you need help?
爸爸 我会处理好的
I'll take care of it, Dad.
你知道吗 威拉告诉我
Uh, you know, when Willa told me
要为了她的戏剧搬来纽约住的时候
about moving to New York for her play,
我想 "啊 我不想搬到这个城市
I thought, "Ah, I don't want to move to the city.
我想留在牧场
I wanna stay on the ranch.
也许我会找个新女朋友"
Maybe I'll get me a new girlfriend."
我开玩笑呢
I'm kidding.
不 他说的是真的
No, I mean, it's true.
要把老人从甜点中哄出来相当困难
It was pretty hard to wheedle the old man out of the dessert.
但是 嗯 我们现在在这里
But, um, we're here now
在我们这个不那么卑微的家里...
in our, um, not-so-humble home...
酒店里 嗯
hotel. Um.
但是 呃 朋友们 亲人们 欢迎
But, uh, friends, family, please,
随时来探访我们
you know, feel free to drop in anytime,
而且 嗯 不用担心这些花销
and, um, don't worry about all this,
因为我们会买♥♥单 所以...
'cause it's on our tab. So...
好的 真棒
Okay. Great.
干杯
Cheers!
好的
Okay.
嘿 老康 非常感谢你
Hey, Con, thank you so much
安排这些汉堡和所有这些狗屁招待
for taking care of the sliders and all this shit.
是的 还有香槟 你真是太好了
Yeah, and the champagne. It's very big of you.
我也喜欢你这里还没有装♥修♥的那些地方
And I love what you haven't done with the place as well.
嗯 你知道吗 我们做了一笔很好的交易
Yeah, well, you know we got a really good deal.
而且 戏剧排练就要开始了
And rehearsals are right around the corner.
另外 我也需要在城里找个落脚点
Plus, I needed a place in the city
因为我很快就会开始加速了
'cause I'm gonna start ramping up soon.
所以我需要竞选总部
So I needed campaign headquarters.
等等
Wait.
-你没事吧 -是的 我没事
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
-你还在筹备那事吗 -非常好笑 是的
- Are you still doing that? - Very funny. Yes.
我还在申请
I'm still applying for the job
美国总统这份工作
of President of the United States.
哦 真有你的
Oh, good for you.
是啊 你呢...
Yeah. Do you...
你觉得这就像是自然发展一样吗
Do you think that that's like a natural progression
从"从来没有做过任何事 从没做过"
from "never done nothing, never,"
到"要做世界上最重要的工作"
to "most important job in the world?"
-好吧... -比如 你也许
- Well... - Like, could you maybe
应该先获得一些资历这样吧
get a little experience at, like at a CVS, something, first?
是的 是的 就像在桥下面那种廉价的打飞机
Yeah, yeah, or just, like, nickel hand jobs under a bridge.
-从小事开始 -你们给我制定了一个大计划啊
- Start small. - You guys have big plans for me.
那地方就像是停留在过去[时间机器]
Place is a time machine.
每次他们需要文件磁带时 就要花费45分钟
It's like 45 minutes every time they need file tape,
从公♥司♥到皇后区的某个仓库取
all the way to some warehouse in Queens.
好的 所以呢
Okay, so?
所以 我不知道 我的意思是...
So, I don't know. I mean...
为什么没有数字化
How come it isn't digitized?
整个泛美网络科技 完全用的是模拟信♥号♥♥ 汤姆
The whole of ATN, it's totally analog, Tom.
所以 我可以解雇人喽
So I could fire people?
对吧 如果我们这样做 如果我们数字化
Correct? If we did this? If we digitized?
我... 你可以去掉
I... I mean, you'd be removing, like,
每个节目的制♥作♥环节中的两个环节
two links from the production chain of every show.
-但是 那样会不会... -好的 好的 好的
- But would it be... - Okay, okay, okay.
但是...但就人头数而言
But... but in terms of skulls,
你觉得有多少人头
how many skulls, do you think?
-我们可以裁掉的人头吗 -是的
- That we can lose? - Yeah.
我不知道 我...我猜 估计有30或50个
I dunno. I... I guess, like, 30 or 50?
50个人吗
Fifty skulls?
我流口水了 猪头
I'm slavering, pig man!
50个人是很多人啊
Fifty skulls is a lot of skulls!
是啊
Yeah.
我知道 是... 那是...很多人
I know, it's goo... It's... tons.
哦 看看这个混♥蛋♥
Oh, look at this fuckin' prick.
哎呀 我都快为他感到难过了
Yikes, I almost feel sorry for him.
是吗 为什么
Oh yeah? Why?
刚刚丢掉自己的男子汉气概
Just emptied the contents of his scrotum
跪倒在爸的脚下
at Dad's feet.
我们正在重组沃尔特
We're gutting Vaulter.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
这是个好主意吗
Is that a good idea?
他妈的好得不能再好了
Fucking great idea.
这是肯德尔的宝贝 现在我们要把它毁之一炬
It's Kendall's baby, and now we're gonna burn it.
嘿 嗯...所以 我们在想 呃...
Hey, um... So, we we're thinking, uh...
我 呃 塔比莎和我
me and, uh, Tabitha and I,
呃 我们想邀请你和汤姆共进晚餐
uh, that we'd like to have you and Tom over for dinner.
呃...对不起 什么 你...
Uh... sorry, what? Do you...
罗曼·罗伊 你刚刚邀请我们吃晚饭吗
Roman Roy, did you just invite us to dinner?
噢 去你的 好吧 闭嘴
Oh, fuck you. All right, shut up.
是的 我邀请了 装什么样子嘛
Yes, I did. Metro poser bullshit.
吃吃饭 聊聊天
Napkins and chitchat.
哦 谈谈种族关系 吃点羽衣甘蓝
Ooh, race relations. Kale.
嘿
Hey.
你觉得 如果我打电♥话♥给客房♥服务
Do you reckon if I called room service
然后要求他们捅我的眼睛 他们会照做吗
and asked them to poke me in the eye, they would?
待在里面真是难以忍♥受
It's pretty unbearable in there.
能给我吸一口吗
Can I get a drag?
嗯
Yeah.
我听说爸要拿沃尔特开刀
I hear Dad's got Vaulter in a crosshair.
罗曼说的吗
Roman?
他不应该和你谈论这件事的
He shouldn't be talking to you about that.
在我看来 这步棋下得很糟糕
Just seems like a bad move to me.
我只是说 我一直很喜欢它
I'm just saying, I always liked it.
嗯 好吧
Yeah, well.
爸是对的
Dad's right.
你同意他的看法吗
Are you with him on this?
他看到了一切 小西
He sees everything, Shiv.
你很难找到一个折衷的方式
You have a hard time finding a happy medium
在崇拜他和想要杀死他之间找到平衡
between worshipping him and wanting to kill him.
-沃尔特公♥司♥这事 -嗯
- The Vaulter thing. - Mm.
分拆重组
Gutting it.
要是这决定错了怎么办
What if it's the wrong thing?
我还以为爸同意你的意见呢
I thought your dad agreed with you?
呃 是的 他是同意 现在他们正在分拆
Uh, yeah, he did. And now they're doing it.
他们实际上正在照我说的做
They're actually doing the thing that I said.
他妈的
Fuck.
或许你是胜任了工作呢
Think maybe you just did your job.
我们可以再来点香槟吗
Shall we get some more champagne?
我意思是...
I mean...
这样可能是对的 有可能不对 但也可能对
It could be right. It might not be, but it could be.
也许我很聪明呢
Maybe I'm smart.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表