剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
好的 谢谢你 好的 请给我点水
Yes. Actually, thank you. Yes, please.
你住在你妈妈家吗
You staying at your mother's?
嗯 是的
Yep. Yes, I am.
好了 我们走吧
Okay, let's go.
爸
Dad.
你觉得我也许应该对他们说点些什么吗
Do you think I should maybe say something to them?
不用
No.
可怜的混♥蛋♥
Poor bastards.
他们经历了葬礼 你知道吗
They've been through the ringer, you know?
天知道他们怎么应付的
Fuck knows how they cope.
他们真的很尴尬
They're embarrassed, really.
他们知道他是一个瘾君子
They knew he was a druggie.
没错 这就是生活
Yeah, that is life.
别忘了这一点 对吧
Don't forget it. Right?
你知道 没有什么好羞耻的 我们的业务
You know, there's nothing to be ashamed of. Our stuff.
我们给他们带来一点欢笑 提供一些像样的电视
We give them a bit of a laugh, some decent TV to watch,
一些不会对他们居高临下的新闻
news that doesn't talk down to them.
都是他妈的好人 他妈的好人
Good fucking people. Nice fucking folk.
你知道 爸不会高兴的
You know, Dad won't be pleased.
好吧 她要求我出席 所以...
Well, she demanded my attendance, so...
比爸更害怕妈妈 有意思
More scared of Mom than Dad? Interesting.
这是什么 战时食品博物馆吗
What is this? A museum of wartime food?
这是拿来展览的 对吧 这些都不能吃
This is for display, right? None of this edible.
我们上次来买♥♥了些什么
What did we buy last time we came?
一个苏格兰炸蛋 我以为是巨大的炸饭球
It was a Scotch egg that I thought was a huge arancini,
还有一些猪油
and some lard.
我要根香蕉好了
I'm just gonna get a banana.
吃香蕉不会食物中毒的
Can't get food poisoning from bananas.
难说哦
You'd be surprised.
你好
Hello?
嗨...嗨...嗨 我卷入了一起犯罪阴谋
Hi... hi... hi, I'm involved in a criminal conspiracy.
"真的吗" 是的 是的 我是
"Really?" Yes, yes, I am.
是的 我...我销毁了一些本不该拥有的文件
Yes, I... I destroyed some papers that I shouldn't have.
"是吗" 是的 我这样做了 那样很糟吗
"Did you?" Yes, I did. Is that bad?
"是的 那很糟糕 是的 那可能很糟糕
"Yeah, that's bad. Yeah, that could be bad.
你可能会坐牢 是的 你想要坐牢吗
You could go to jail. Yeah, would you like that?
你想那样吗 你这么帅气的小伙子
Would you like that, pretty boy like you?
你想那样吗
Would you like it?
你可能...你甚至可能会喜欢那样"
You might... You might even like that."
男性鸡♥奸♥ 鸡♥奸♥男性
Male rape. Rape of the male.
那是夹克下面的口袋
That was lower jacket pocket.
夹克下面的口袋
Lower jacket pocket.
这是内袋 全部放在内袋里
This is inside pocket. All aboard inside pocket.
这是内袋 这是内袋
This is inside pocket. This is inside pocket.
我在这里 我在移♥动♥ 我在走动 我在走动
Here I am, I'm moving. I'm moving. I'm moving.
轻快的运动 轻快的运动
Brisk movement. Brisk movement.
这样快了点 好吧 风在吹
This is faster. Okay, wind is blowing.
我在大声说话
And I'm talking louder.
"不 我不记得了 格雷格 不 我不记得了" 好的
"No, I don't remember, Greg. No, I don't remember." Okay.
犯罪阴谋
Criminal conspiracy.
"真的吗"
"Really?"
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
妈妈
Mom?
你好
Hello!
-嗨 你好 -西沃恩
- Hi. Hello. - Siobhan.
小罗
Ro-Ro!
妈妈
Mommy!
谢谢你们的光临
Thank you for coming down.
嗯 只是听命令行事而已
Yeah, well, just following orders.
像纳粹一样
Like a Nazi.
没错 对吧
Exactly. Right?
好吧 你门现在在乡下 所以你们打算做点什么
Well, you're in the country, so what were you going to do?
去苏荷区嫖♥妓♥吗
Go out whoring in Soho?
嗯 那会是第一选择
Yeah, that would have been the first choice.
好吧 听着 很显然 肯德尔去酒吧了
Well, look, Kendall's gone to the pub apparently,
所以 我刚刚做了一点鸽子肉
so, I've just had a little bit of pigeon done.
我觉得你们不会有谁感到非常饥饿
Didn't think anyone would be feeling terribly hungry.
我知道我不饿
I know I'm not.
不饿 是的
No, right.
-不想要大块的... -当然不饿
- Don't want a great... - Course not.
圆面包
Bolus of gubbins.
-拿个盘子 -谢谢
- Take a plate. - Thank you.
接住
Catch.
那 你好吗
So, how are you?
好吧 如果你要研究这种问题
Well, I might just as well ask you
我也会问你这些问题的
if you're going to go into all that.
这...
It was...
这个问题又不咄咄逼人 妈妈
Wasn't intended as an aggressive question, Mom.
-这是... -不 我很好
- It's... - No, I'm fine.
罗里很棒
Rory's wonderful.
那我应该做妈妈吗
So, should I be mother?
嗯 你干嘛不试试呢
Yeah, why don't you give it a go?
是的 很抱歉 这不是48盎司的T骨牛排
Yes, well, I'm sorry it's not a 48-ounce T-bone steak
配松露薯条 不过 请吃吧
with truffle fries, but there we go.
我可不希望冠心病发作
Some of us don't want coronary heart attacks.
这菜很好 妈妈 这很好
It's nice, Mom. It's nice.
鸽子里有很多子弹
There's quite a lot of shot in the pigeon,
所以 吃的时候注意下 不然牙齿要崩裂
so mind how you go or you'll crack a tooth.
子弹还可能会带进去一些羽毛
And the shot can take a bit of feather in, too.
子弹和羽毛
Shot and feather.
我们可以马上开始谈判吗
Shall we begin with the negotiation straight away?
十年来我第一次让你在家里过夜
The first time I've had you in for the night in a decade.
真是太丢脸了 这样你才可以帮着你♥爸♥
It's just a shame it's so you can put the squeeze on me
-挤压我 -妈 不是那样的
- for your father. - Ma, it's not like that.
-不是吗 -不是
- No? - No.
告诉我 被送到这里来
Tell me, what does it feel like
哄你妈妈 感觉如何
being sent here to wheedle out your mother.
不要看我
Don't look at me.
我又没有参与 她说的没错
I'm not getting involved. She's right.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 展现了一点点团结
Thank you, a bit of solidarity.
虽然晚了二十年 不过没关系
Twenty years too late, but never mind.
有人站在了妈妈一边
Someone's taking Mommy's side.
如果...如果你想站在我们这边 现在这样只是在装样子 对吗
If... If you want to get into it, you're just posturing, right?
如果你选择桑迪和斯图威
And if you go with Sandy and Stewy,
那你就会烧毁体育馆 而你自己的孩子也身在其中
you're burning down the Coliseum with your children inside it.
我已经考虑过了 我已经和罗里讨论过了
I've thought about it. I've discussed with Rory.
是的 很好 很高兴有他帮着出主意
Yeah, well, great to get his brain on it.
土豆
Potatoes.
他实际上很聪明
He's actually rather clever.
是的 他卷他的
Yeah, before he rolls
烟草和大♥麻♥烟之前还是有点脑子的
one of his tobacco and hash monstrosities.
-天哪 -对不起 你说什么
- My God. - Sorry, what was that?
没事 妈妈 有个金额
Nothing, Mum. There's a number.
开始了 开始凿心了 这样很好
Here we go. The chiseling begins. This'll be good.
我们可以从亲爱的老母亲那里抠走多少钱呢
How much can we screw out of our dear old mother?
好吧 爸爸 当然 这事和投票关系
Well, Dad, unrelated to the vote of course,
愿意重新商定离婚协议
is willing to reopen the divorce settlement.
那 多少金额
So, what's the number?
好吧 你想要什么
Well, what do you want?
我想惹怒你父亲
I want to piss off your father.
好吧 我觉得行得通
Well, I think that's working.
来吧 随便吃点吧 好了 开动吧
Come on, help yourselves. All right then, come on.
他的最高出价是多少
What's his top number?
好吧 他让我告诉你是1千万 但实际是4千万
Well, he told me to tell you ten, but it's 40.
-那就是5千万 -不 ...不 是4千万
- So, it's 50. - N... No, it's 40.
罗曼 你不擅长这种事
Roman, you're not very good at this.
不 真正的最高价是多少
No, what's the real top?
他没有真正的最高价
He doesn't have the real top.
爸爸永远不会告诉他的
Dad would never tell him.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表