剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
比如 我完蛋了
You've fucked it?
你完蛋了吗
Right.
对
Right.
对
I used to be a maniac.
我以前是个疯子
A beast, but... It's a different situation for me now.
像一头野兽 但是...现在对我来说情况不同了
Right.
对
You should hear yourself. Screw you.
你应该听听你自己的话 去你的
Yeah. Okay?
好啊 好吗
But there are levels.
但是层次不同
Sure. No, it's true. Yeah, I mean, I was basically
当然 不 是的 嗯 我的意思是 我基本上是
hanging by a fucking thread.
一个吊线木偶
I'm coming through, you know?
我熬过来了 你知道吗
Like, I'm getting it together.
就像 我重新振作了
Yeah, me too.
嗯 我也是
I know how that sounds, but...
我知道听起来不像那么回事 但...
it's true.
是真的
I can't even... Those stars were amazing.
我甚至不能... 那些星星太棒了
Can't even brush my fucking teeth now.
现在他妈的甚至不能刷牙
Such a fun weekend you brought me on.
你给我带来了一个非常有趣的周末
Well. Am I stupid? Am I a fucking idiot? Am I stupid?
我是傻子吗 我是一个他妈的白♥痴♥吗 我是傻子吗
Ro? Yeah.
罗 嗯
I... I have a meeting on Monday.
我...我星期一要开会
You know? And so I'd just, like... I really wanna
你知道吗 我...我真的想
deal with all your neuroses and talk about it and everything,
处理你所有的发神经 和你谈谈发生的一切
but if you're gonna get kind of crazy...
但是 如果你要发疯的话...
I might just see if Naomi
我可能得去看看娜奥米
would let me, you know, crash in her bed.
能不能让我去她的床上睡觉了
All right. Let's fuck. Yeah, totally.
好吧 我们搞吧 嗯 没问题
We do the sex so well, so, that's a great idea.
我们做得很"棒" 所以 这点子不错
All right, come on. Come here, you hot fucking piece of shit.
好的 来吧 过来这里 你这个火♥辣♥的小婊♥子♥
Okay, okay, easy!
好的 好的 慢点
Easy there, wolfman. Sorry.
慢点 狼人 对不起
Jesus! That was awesome.
天啦 这太棒了
I'm so fucking good at this. Christ!
我太擅长这个了 老天
Sorry.
抱歉
It just was like... I know.
就像... 我知道
Really squeezing hard with your finger.
真的用手指使劲捏
It was really sexy.
这真的很性感
How I just took you.
我搞你的方式
That was great. Do you... Do you wanna, though? Can we...
那很棒 你...你想要吗 我们可以...
Do you wanna?
你想不想要
Okay. Yeah.
好的 嗯
Do I want to... make love with me? No.
我想...和我做♥爱♥吗 不
I'm not...
我不是...
I'm not uninterested in solving you.
我没有对解决你不感兴趣
Yeah? Yes.
是吗 是的
Do you think there's a way that we can, like...
你觉得我们有办法那个 比如...
make it kinda like wrong?
做点小错事吗
Chopper ahoy.
直升机哟
Shit!
我♥操♥
Show me what you got!
让我看看你有什么真本事
Okay.
好吧
Altimeter is go. Wiggle... Wiggle stick, twisty stick is go.
高度计打开 摇摆...摇摆棍 手柄就位
The throttle...
油门...
Turbo throttles. We gotta put these on.
涡轮增压 我们得把这个戴上
Spinny spinny, chicken dinny!
旋转旋转 小鸡叫唤
You don't know what you're doing!
你根本不知道自己在干什么
Holy fuck!
卧了个槽
Wait.
等等
No.
不
No, no! Abort!
不 不 停机
Turn it off, turn it off, turn it off, turn it off.
停掉 停掉 停掉 把飞机停掉
We're good. I'm good. We're okay. We're okay.
我们很好 我很好 我们没事 我们没事的
Yeah.
好了
We're good. That's good.
我们很好 非常好
There's just a slight technical issue
这只是一个小小的技术问题
with what I like to call the spriller.
我喜欢称之为晕转器
The spinner? The spinner.
旋转器吧 旋转器
You're such a little nothing, aren't you?
你真是个无足轻重的小人物 不是吗
Maybe.
也许吧
I don't... I'm just... I'm just gonna put the light on.
我不...我只是...我只是想开灯
Don't... Okay, I wish you didn't do that. That's...
不要...好了 我希望你没有开灯 那样...
I know, I just... I'm a person who needs, like...
我知道 我只是...我需要 那个...
Tabs, you're meant to be dead. Visual stimulation
小塔 你应该扮死鱼的 视觉刺♥激♥
to get into it, so... I know, I get that, but I...
来进入状态 所以... 我知道 我明白了 但我...
That will help us, I promise you.
这对我们有帮助 我向你保证
What about my needs? But don't...
那我的需要怎么办 但是不要...
Sure. I thought we could just, like, try. You could just
当然 我想我们可以尝试一下 你可以
keep your eyes closed... Yeah, but you shouldn't be
闭上眼睛... 是的 但是你不应该
turned on, because dead women aren't wet.
兴奋 因为死了的女人下面是干的
Right, okay...
对 好吧...
Kinda ruining the realism. So... Let me just...
有点破坏了现实主义 那...让我...
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
You want it to seem like I'm dead,
你希望这看起来像是我已经死了
and you're raping me? I don't want to get into
而你在强♥奸♥我 我不想陷入
a semantic arg... My God, no. It's just gonna be a little less
语义上的争论 ...我的老天 不 这会有点像
like, "Sex, yay!"
"性♥爱♥ 好棒哦 "
Yeah, I... I...
是的 我...我...
I think maybe the morgue is closing for the night.
我想也许今晚太平间正在关闭
Okay. It's just, I'm... I'm just saying, if we, like,
好的 只是 我...我只是说 如果我们
politely agree on a wrong thing, then it's no longer wrong.
礼貌地同意一件错误的事情 那它就不再是错误的了
I mean, I'm... That's just like basic boner arithmetic.
我的意思是 我...那就像基本的勃起算术一样
I just... Yeah, no, thank you for that lesson,
我只是...是的 不 谢谢你上的这一课
Professor Can't Fuck. I'm... I'm gonna go in here,
"不能做♥爱♥"教授 我...我要进里面去了
and, you know, if you hear my electric toothbrush
还有 你懂的 如果你听到我的电动牙刷响的时间
for a little too long, it's because I'm masturbating, so...
有点太长了 那是因为我在自♥慰♥ 所以...
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
When I had my, big...
当我发生我最大那次...
My... biggest crackup...
我...最大那次交通意外的时候...
My mom died.
我妈妈死了
And I couldn't get from South Africa to this,
我无法从南非来到这里
and you people and your fucking tabloids
而你们的人 还有你们他妈的小报
just, like, all the time pushing it and selling it,
就一直 报道这事 宣传这事
until I put a cherry on top and...
直到我搞了个高♥潮♥...
I... wrapped my fucking Audi around a highway divider.
我...把我他妈的奥迪裹起来放在高速公路的分隔线上
So, yeah. Fuck you. Fuck your people,
所以 是的 操♥你♥妈♥的 操你们全家
and fuck your peace pipe.
操♥你♥妈♥的和平烟斗
You know what the funny thing is, though?
你知道最有趣的是什么吗
That my wrist will never fully heal?
是我的手腕永远不能完全愈合吗
Or there's photos of me caked in blood with my femur
还是外面流传有我躺在血泊里 股骨戳出来的
poking out? We all have something, right?
照片 我们都有自己的不堪 对吧
This deal isn't gonna change all that.
这笔交易不会改变这一切
I mean, all I would say is... You've got it all sorted.
我的意思是 我只想说... 你把一切都安排好了
Don't block your own escape.
不要阻止你自己逃跑
Just imagine getting out from under all this.
想象一下 摆脱这一切
Right? You can take the money...
对吧 你可以拿钱...
and you can just get the fuck out.
你♥他♥妈♥可以离开这里远走高飞
And then what?
然后呢
Then, you're free.
然后 你就自♥由♥了
Psst!
嘘
Hi. Good God.
嗨 天哪
I was hoping we could touch base about my entire future
我希望我们可以谈谈我整个
being Hindenburged. The Romanity.
被阻隔的未来 未来的罗曼性
Come in or fuck off. This is loitering.
要么进来 要么滚开 别他妈在这闲荡
ATM那样一天24小时都在工作You know, I'm not available 24 hours a day like an ATM.
你知道 我又不像
Did you know about Shiv? No.
你之前知道小西的事情吗 不知道
I mean, I didn't know know, but...
我的意思是 不是那种告诉我的知道 但是...
Anybody who wasn't a fucking moron would've figured it out.
任何人只要不是他妈的白♥痴♥都会明白的
Yeah, got it. Do you have any booze.
是的 明白了 你有酒吗
Here you go.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表