剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
卡洛丽娜 我能做到的 好吗
Karolina, I can do this, okay?
卡洛丽娜 我没事
Karolina, I'm okay.
嗨 肯德尔 还有十秒钟
Hi, Kendall? Ten seconds.
你和萨莎开始的时候 我会给你提示 好吗
I'll red-light you once you're on with Sacha, okay?
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
我们现在邀请了肯德尔·罗伊
We're joined now by Kendall Roy,
他最近和私募股权基金
who was recently allied to a proposed bid
梅斯贝里资本结盟 提出一项报价
by private equity fund Maesbury
试图从他父亲
to take control of Waystar Royco
媒体界传奇人物 洛根·罗伊手中
out of the hands of his own father,
接管韦斯达·罗伊科集团
media legend Logan Roy.
现在 肯德尔 你知道我会问你这个问题
Now, Kendall, you know I'm gonna ask you this,
你和你父亲之间的情况怎么样了
how are things between you and your dad?
呃 非常好
Uh, pretty good.
你知道 我们...我们是 呃 我们...我们非常亲近 所以
You know, we're... we're, uh, we're... we're pretty close, so,
你知道 我们之间就是这样
you know, that's how we are.
哦 嗯 u200bu200b这...
Oh, well, that's a...
-我们采取...抱歉 -...这样挺好
- We take the... Sorry. - ... great attitude.
-对不起 继续吧 -不...哦...好的
- Sorry. Go ahead. - No... O... Okay.
那 我们问深入点 告诉我们发生了什么
So, let's dive in. Tell us what happened.
-好的 -你为什么会参与
- Right. - Why did you get involved?
为什么又退出
Why did you back out?
对 嗯...
Right. Um...
我的意思是 有 呃...
I mean, there's a, uh...
无数的因素 影响着决定
myriad, uh, factors in a decision.
一个瞬间可以决定人的一生
A whole lifetime can lead to a moment,
呃 当我...当我坐下来认真看...
and, uh, when I... when I sat down and really looked...
天啊 他看起来糟透了
God, he looks terrible.
就像一具...湿透的尸体
He's like a... sweaty corpse.
是啊
Yeah.
他看起来就像蜡像 就像一根没刮胡子的蜡烛
He looks waxy, like an unshaven candle.
呃 但我的意思是 嗯...
Uh, but I mean, um...
你知道吗 总结起来就是 我...
You know, the long and the short of it is, I...
见过他们的计划 但是 我父亲的计划更好
saw their plan, and my dad's plan was better.
是这样的 这 这对我和我的家人来说都很难
Look, this is, uh, this is tough for me and my family.
但我对这个行业和公♥司♥的发展轨迹
But I made an assessment looking at the sector
进行了评估
and the firm's trajectory
你知道吗 股东们被忽视了
that, you know, shareholders were being ignored.
但事实是 这些担心正在得到解决
But the fact is, those concerns are being addressed,
而且 呃 你知道吗 这...归根结底是股东价值
and, uh, you know, it... it... it comes down to shareholder value.
嗯 你知道的...
Um, and, you know...
...坦率地说 同样显而易见的是
... frankly, uh, what also sort of become obvious,
有一些不可靠的人物也参与了
was there were some unstable personalities involved
这笔交易
uh, with this deal.
"噢 我是肯德尔 我是个时髦的小婊♥子♥ "
"Ooh, I'm Kendall and I'm a sassy little bitch."
-你觉得怎么样 -这是怎么回事
- What do you think? - What's going on?
我以为他被打入冷宫了
I thought he was benched.
啊 什么...他在说什么 我们这Wi-Fi烂死了
Ah, what the... What's he saying? We got shitty Wi-Fi.
他看起来很奇怪 对吗
He looks weird, right?
他看起来有点精神错乱 他为什么这么油光水亮的
He looks demented. Why is he so shiny?
为什么你的Wi-Fi很烂
Why do you have shitty Wi-Fi?
我们想找一个不被打扰的地方
We wanted a place without Wi-Fi.
我的意思是 在我看来 他看起来就他妈像个玩笑
I mean, to me he looks like a fucking joke,
但是 普通人会怎么想呢
but what would an average Joe think?
喂 我再打给你
Hey, I'll call you back.
所以 很早之前
So, once upon a time,
传言说 你是继承你父亲位置的
word was that you were in pole position
主力选手 对吗
to take over, right?
而且 呃 但愿你父亲明天不会被公交车撞到
And, uh, God forbid your dad was hit by a bus tomorrow,
你们有接♥班♥计划吗
is there a plan?
呃 这个 嗯...我会说...
Uh, well, um... I would say...
计划将会是纽约市政♥府♥
uh, the plan would be for the Municipality of New York
得再找一辆公共汽车
to, uh, find another bus,
因为 如果我父亲明天被公交车撞到了
because if my dad gets hit by a bus tomorrow,
这个城市倒下的将会是一辆公共汽车
the city will be down one bus,
而不是一个总裁
not one CEO.
说得好 有道理 肯...
Fair enough. Fair enough, Ken...
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
这是我儿子有生以来
the first fucking thing
做对的他妈的第一件事
my son's ever done right in his life.
啊 勇士就这样陨落了
Ah, how the mighty are fallen.
他曾经万人之上 看看他现在
He was a king once. Now look at him.
赤着泥脚 吃着狗屎 成了一头他妈的阉狗
Eating shit with feet of clay, a fucking neutered hound-dog.
我觉得他做得不错
I think he did okay.
哦 是的 他做得很好 他做得还不错
Oh, yes, he did great. He did just fine.
但是 天啦 猫王在他妈的厕所里拉宿便
But, Jesus! Elvis on the fucking toilet!
他不会就这样卷土重来的
Like, he doesn't come back from this,
对吧
right?
就像他只是在纽约证券交易所转了一圈
Like, he just walked around the New York Stock Exchange
手里拿着被阉♥割♥的鸡♥巴♥
with his severed dick in his hand
问哪里可以领到免费汤
asking where was good for free soup.
他刚刚吃了条狗鸡♥巴♥ 把狗骨头吮吸干净了
He just ate the big dog dick. Sucked that pooch bone dry!
亲爱的 有什么反应 股价怎么样了
Honey, what's the reaction? What happened to the price?
呃 下跌了 又反弹了
Uh, dropped down, shot back up.
我觉得桑迪和斯图威给爸爸提供了一条出路 资产交换
I think Sandy and Stewy offer Dad a way out, asset swap.
对吧 我的意思是 下一步动作就是这个了
Right? I mean, that's what the next move is.
嗯 我会这么认为 对吧
Yeah, I would think so, right?
-如果他们要继续的话 -是啊
- If they're going to proceed. - Well,
-他们不能变得敌对 -对
- they can't go hostile. - No.
尤其是没有肯德尔的股权的情况下
Especially without Kendall's equity.
我♥操♥ 是啊
Shit. No.
你想取消蜜月吗
You wanna abandon honeymoon?
不 我的意思是...不 我不想 你呢
No, I mean... No, I don't want to. Do you?
不 我不想 不想
No. I don't want to. No.
你呢
Do you?
你帮我准备摩托车了吗
Did you get the bike?
有 但是你父亲不希望你一个人骑 肯
Yeah, your dad didn't want you to ride all alone, Ken.
我们安排了一个人
We got a guy.
噢 他来了 洋芋头先生
Oh, here he is! Mr. Potato Head!
我的塑料对手
My plastic adversary.
欢迎来到地堡
Welcome to the bunker.
向咕噜兽们问好
Say hello to the grunts.
-无意冒犯 卡尔 -没有冒犯
- No offense, Karl. - None taken.
好吧 有点冒犯 卡尔
Yeah, well, a bit of offense, Karl,
因为聪明点的首席财务官早就应该预见到
because a smarter CFO might have seen
这场他妈的灾难会到来
this fucking disaster coming.
明白了 好的 现在觉得冒犯了
Got it. Yep. Offense now taken.
谢谢你上电视
Thank you for the TV thing.
嗯...这是我至少能做到的事
I mean... You know, the least I could do.
价格只上涨了一点点 所以我认为 这对我们没有任何帮助
Price is up a little, so I don't think it's done anything for us.
好吧 至少他努力了
Well, at least he tried.
好了 卡尔 我要给这个两面派简单介绍下情况
Okay, Karl, I need to De-brief the double agent.
震地者们可以散场了[游戏星际之剑]
The ground pounders can fuck off.
好的 我会准备好投资者电♥话♥清单
All right, I'll get the investor call list
之后要用 还有 ...
for later, and...
我会 我会在20分钟后向你汇报最新情况...
I'll, uh, update you in, what, 20, on the...
不不不 你留下来
No, no, no. You're staying.
留下来
Stay.
好了 轮到你了 踏上拷问台吧
Okay. Now you. Step up onto the rack.
我会像僵尸皮纳塔一样一块一块地扯断你的肢体
I'm gonna pull you limb from limb like a piñata,
看看会掉些什么出来
see what falls out.
好的 那 你想要...什么
Okay, so, you want... what?
我想要他们的计划 他们的时间表是怎么安排的
I want their game plan. What their timetable is,
资本结构 怎么收官 他们可能会接受什么条件
the capital structure. Endgame. What they might accept.
他们的弱点是什么 但是 我们先从头开始
What their weak points are. But we'll start at the start.
他们是什么时候接近你的
When did they approach you?
嗯 他们什么时候接近我的
Um, when did they approach me?
嗯 他们花了很长时间
Mm-hmm. Did it take long
还是说第一次联♥系♥你 你就投降了
or did you open your legs on the first date?
好吧 不 他们花了很多时间
Well, no, they took a fair time
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表