剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
天啦... 你看上去...没什么不同
You okay, man? Yeah.
你好吗 伙计 是的
Up you go. On the floor. Oh. Okay. Oh, Jesus.
你起来吧 站在地上 噢 好的 噢 老天啊
Guys?
伙计们
Where do you think they're taking them?
你觉得他们要带他们去哪里
It doesn't look like they're going
看起来他们应该不是去
for a tour of the spa. Oh, fuck!
参加温泉之旅 噢 他妈的
Let me tell you tell you something.
我告诉你...告诉你一些事情
My advice... Yeah?
我的建议... 说吧
just don't look at anything.
....就是什么都不要看....
'Cause if you don't look, then you're not a witness.
因为如果你不看 那你就不是目击者
And if you're not a witness,
如果您不是目击者
you know. Yeah. Just take it easy, man.
你懂的 是的 别紧张 伙计
Just take it easy. You don't have It's okay.
放轻松点 你不会...不会有事的
God.
天啦
Hey. Oh, my God.
嘿 噢 我的天啦
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
How we, uh...
我们怎么...
How we doin'? Good. Good, man.
情况怎么样 没事 没事 伙计
Good. All good.
好的 都挺好
So, uh, my president's daughter's husband has asked him
那 我们总统的女婿要总统
to take closer control of some key assets.
进一步控制一些关键资产
It's anti corruption, but a bit of a power grab.
这是反♥腐♥败♥ 但有一点权力攫取
Some Turkish acquiescence, but it's all in play.
在一些土耳其人的默认这下 但这一切都是游戏
And can I ask, not to make this all about us,
我能问一下吗 我不是想让这一切都围绕着我们
but are they going to shoot us at any point?
但是 他们会随时朝我们开枪吗
I'm also intrigued on that point.
我对这一点也很感兴趣
No one is getting shot.
不会有人被枪杀
Look, it's complicated, but with Zeynal here...
听着 这很复杂 但是 扎纳尔在这里...
there is some interest in the deal.
...这笔交易他们有一些利益相关...
The deal. Um... Okay, the deal. Yeah. Great.
交易 嗯...好吧 交易 嗯 很好
So, one query they wanted some clarity on was
所以 他们想要弄清楚的一个问题是
how could we how could they be sure their investment
我们如何...他们如何确定自己的投资
wouldn't be blocked by your government?
不会被你们的政♥府♥冻结
Well, okay, uh, it wouldn't. My father has a lot of sway.
好吧 嗯 不会的 我爸很有影响力
I mean, he can't lock his opponents up in a hotel,
我的意思是 他不能把对手关在酒店里
uh, but, well, he kinda could.
嗯 但是 好吧 他其实有点可以
Okay, and, uh... you're the target
好吧 呃...你们是另一个出价的
of another bid? Yes.
目标 是的
Isn't that a problem?
这难道不是问题吗
That is not a problem at all. If the price is right,
这根本不是问题 如果价钱合适
we are fully confident that we can reach a settlement
我们完全有信心在股东大会之前
before the shareholder meeting.
达成和解
Okay. Okay, well, that went great.
好的 好吧 进展很顺利
Yeah. That's... great. Really hope so.
是的 那...很棒 真的希望如此
Yeah. I mean, should we see
是的 我的意思是 我们是不是
if any of the other hostages want to cut a deal?
应该看看其他人♥质♥有没有谁想达成协议的
This could be a bumper time for us.
这可能是我们的丰收时刻
Well, this doesn't feel great.
好吧 这感觉不太好
No. No, soft skills, lady duty shit work.
不 不 软技能 女性责任的狗屎工作
Not great at all.
一点也不好
Senators, when I read of the abuses of power
参议员 当我读到我的游轮部门
alleged in my cruise division...
涉嫌滥用职权时...
well... that was the worst day of my life.
好吧...那是我一生中最糟糕的一天
To think bad things might have gone on
因为我想到 坏事可能在我不知情的情况下
without my knowledge.
继续发生
And frankly...
坦白说...
I don't know if I'll ever forgive myself.
我不知道我是否会原谅自己
But we will investigate, and we will make sure
但是我们将进行调查 我们会确保
every victim is compensated, and every act of wrongdoing...
每一个受害者都得到补偿 每一个不法行为...
punished to the full extent of the law.
都受到法律的严惩
I just hope, so help me God, you believe me when I say that.
我只是希望 上帝保佑 你们相信我的话
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Fuck, yeah.
操 说得好
Senator Eavis? Time is yours.
伊维斯参议员 下面由你发言
Thank you, Madam Chairwoman.
谢谢你 主席女士
Emerson said, "Every institution is the shadow of a single man."
爱默生说过 "每一个机构都是一个人的缩影 "
At Waystar, that man is Logan Roy, isn't he?
在韦斯达 那个人就是洛根·罗伊 不是吗
Well, I'm...
好吧 我...
I'm certainly not gonna argue with Mr. Emerson.
我当然不会和爱默生先生争论
Your cruises run for profit, your news runs for profit.
你的游轮是为了牟利 你的新闻也是为了牟利
Is that any way to keep the life blood
把新闻当做你个人的提款机
of a democracy going,
这是让民♥主♥的血液
by using news as your own personal ATM?
继续流动的方法吗
Uh... If If I may.
呃...我...我可以发言吗
Um... I think you might be under a misapprehension, Senator.
嗯...我想你可能有点误解 参议员
In this country, all news,
在这个国家 所有的新闻媒体
from the Times to the supermarket tabloid,
从时代杂♥志♥到超♥市♥小报
is for profit, sir.
都是为了牟利 先生
We don't have a state media. As I'm sure you know,
我们没有官方媒体 我很确定你知道这一点
you'd have to go to China or Russia for that.
要找官媒 你得去中国或者俄♥罗♥斯♥
Ooh, snap! Snap on Gil! We don't have a state media yet...
噢 漂亮 狠扇了吉尔一耳光 我们还没有官方媒体...
Have we got that, Karolina?
我们录下来了吗 卡罗丽娜
Let's get the surrogates prepped with that line.
我们让代理人准备好这句台词
They call Gil "Meth Head Santa" Because he so rarely delivers.
他们称吉尔为"疯脑圣人" 因为他很少发表讲话
What I'm getting at, is it any surprise
我想说的是 在你们的游轮部门
that, uh, exploitation and cover up runs rife
剥削和掩盖行为大行其道
at your cruise division?
这有什么稀奇的呢
I mean, exploitation is at
我的意思是 剥削
the heart of your business model.
是你们的商业模式的核心
Well, I I would, of course, disagree, but, uh...
好吧 我...我当然会不同意 但是 呃...
but in terms of the historic...
但是 就过往而言...
historical...
过往...
historic charges of practice malpractice, um...
过往对玩忽职守的指控...
Mr. Logan Roy, what did you personally know
洛根·罗伊先生 你们的游轮部门保留影子日志
about the operation of a system of obfuscation
以此来混淆不法行为
of wrongdoing in your cruise division...
对于这样的制度运作
by the means of the keeping of shadow logs?
你个人有什么了解吗
At that point, I believe my son was across
我相信 那个时候我儿子
that operation, right? At which point?
也在参与运营 对吧 哪个时候
At the point he was across entertainment operations.
他负责娱乐运营的时候
You can talk to him.
你可以和他说
Mr. Kendall Roy, then.
那 肯德尔·罗伊先生
Tell us about the shadow logs. Okay, you know what,
告诉我们有关影子日志的事情 好的 你知道吗
I'm sorry, Madam Chairwoman, can can I speak for a moment?
对不起 主席女士 我...我可以说一会吗
Because you know, I I'm here in good faith today,
因为你知道吗 我...我今天真诚地来到这里
I'm very willing to talk you, Senator, and this committee
我很愿意和你谈谈 参议员 和委员会
through our operations, but, uh, let's cut the BS,
谈谈我们的运营 但是 我们废话少说吧
shall we? Because it seems to me that this investigation,
好吗 因为在我看来 这项调查
uh, is not about proper oversight
嗯 不是关于游轮行业的
of cruise industry codes and standards,
规范和标准的适当的监督
or some highly regrettable but isolated incidents
或是某件二十年前的非常令人遗憾
from nearly two decades ago.
但是孤立的事件
What this feels to me it's about
这项调查给我的感觉是
is your personal dislike of my father,
你个人不喜欢我父亲
and your ideological hatred of his newspapers
你对他的报纸和他的新闻频道
and his news channels, and in particular,
尤其是 泛美网络的成功故事
of the, uh, success story which is ATN,
充满了意识形态的仇恨
on which you've appeared, I think, 14 times
然而 在过去四个月里 你在泛美网络
in the last four months, Senator.
我想 应该是出现过14次 参议员
Good, good, good.
好 好 好
Senator Eavis, it seems to me
伊维斯参议员 在我看来
that since you don't agree with us ideologically,
既然你在意识形态上不认同我们
that nothing we can say will be enough,
我们说再多都没用
no groveling will be low enough,
再卑躬屈膝也不够
and as much as you like to accuse us of bias,
而且尽管你很想指责我们有偏见
uh, today, you're the one with the bias.
但是 今天 你才是那个带着偏见的人
So, I say go ahead. Hit us as hard as you can.
所以 我想说 继续吧 尽你所能打击我们好了
We can take it. We have nothing to hide.
我们可以接受 我们没有什么可隐藏的
So, she's expecting us, yeah?
那 她在等我们 是吗
Look, I'm not going in.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表