剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
声音小点
Pianissimo.
为我们的顶级团队干杯
To our top team.
顶级团队
Top team.
顶级团队
Top team.
再来一杯 再来一杯 倒满 倒满
And again. And again. Fill her up, fill her up.
吃点 每个人都吃点 多吃点 多喝点
Eat, everybody. Eat. And drink.
来吧 这是派对 不是吗
Come on now. It's a party, isn't it?
来吧 喂 雷 你要去哪儿
Come on. Hey! Ray, where you going?
小个便
To take a leak.
你知道的 我们团结一致
You know. We're all sticking together.
如果您要撒尿 那就撒在桶里
If you need a leak, piss in a bucket.
我的意思是... 我们现在都关起来了
I mean... we're locking down.
没关系 我们都是好朋友 是啊
It's all right. We're all pals here. Yeah.
对
Right.
我的天啦 雷 我是在让你憋着
Jesus Christ, Ray. I'm pullin' your pisser.
把那个桶放下来 你个恶心的混♥蛋♥
Put that bucket down, you disgusting bastard.
我的天啦
My God.
我们在哪儿找的这些家伙
Where do we find 'em?
音乐家们 谢谢 继续演奏吧
Musicians! Thank you. Again.
很好 食物很不错
Good. The food.
坐吧 坐吧
Sit, sit.
那你是做什么的 重要的工作吗
So what do you do? Something important?
不 不是
No. Nope.
好吧 有一天你会的
Well, you will one day.
但愿如此
Here's hopin'.
我得打个电♥话♥
I gotta make a call.
打给嫉妒的男朋友吗
Jealous boyfriend?
不是
No.
只是一个为我工作的人
Just a guy who works for me.
-周六也工作啊 -他最好是在工作
- Working on a Saturday? - He better be.
听起来你对他太苛刻了
Sounds like you're riding him hard.
好吧 也许他喜欢这样
Well, maybe he likes it.
你是在和我调情吗
Are you flirting with me?
你的调情让我裤子都湿了
Your flirt got all over my pants.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
嘿 汤姆 只是了解下你和他说了没有
Hey, Tom. Just checking you talked to him.
士兵 别让我失望
Don't let me down, soldier.
小西
Shiv?
我是...
It's...
传媒大亨洛根·罗伊的长子
Connor Roy, eldest son of media mogul,
-康纳·罗伊 -我的天啦
- Logan Roy... - Jesus Christ.
... 宣称 他宁愿入狱
...announced his intention to go to prison,
也不愿意按照当前水平
rather than pay federal income tax
缴纳联邦所得税
at the current level.
嘿 康纳·罗伊
Hey. Connor Roy.
不过 他看起来很可爱
He looks cute, though.
尝起来就像... 我猜野猪肉尝起来像鸡肉
It tastes... I guess boar tastes like chicken.
不 野猪是野猪 野猪是猪
No! Boar is boar. Boar is piggy.
试试那个黑色的...
Try that black...
-血肠... -来吧 各位
- blood sausage... - Come on, everyone.
我们应该过得很开心才对 喝起来
We're supposed to be having a nice time! Drink!
汤姆 现在是时候了 汤姆
Tom. Now's the time, Tom.
-你觉得呢 -是的
- You think? - Yeah.
付了很多钱的
Paid enough.
祝一杯酒... 弗兰克 你想来祝酒吗
A toast....Frank. You wanna?
好吧
Okay.
... 不好意思
...'Scuse me.
-为老朋友干杯 - 贴心 为老朋友干杯
- To old friends. - Lovely. To old friends.
你为什么要来 弗兰克
Why'd you come, Frank?
什么 ... 来这里吗
W... Here?
因为你邀请了我
Because you invited me.
不是为了侦查你的某个自以为是的老朋友吗
Not on a recon for some of your old stuck up pals?
洛根 我们老了 我尽量不让围栏破碎[友谊破裂]
Logan, we're old. I try not to leave fences broken.
你就是个他妈的马屁精
You're a fucking creep.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我的意思是 你... 你去找了三份工作
I mean you... you went for three jobs,
一个都没有得到
you didn't get any of them.
你的葡萄园就是个报废的烂货
Your vineyard was a write-off.
而现在 你的花瓶女朋友
And now your trophy girlfriend
正在巴勒莫给某个服务员口♥交♥
is sucking some waiter's dick in Palermo,
所以现在你才爬回来
so now you've come crawling back,
像一只他妈的蛆虫
like a fucking worm.
我其实蛮高兴他现在回来了
I'm actually kinda glad he's back now.
这是怎么回事
What's happening here?
小肯
Ken.
跟他说 汤姆 就现在
Talk to him, Tom. Now.
滚开
Fuck off.
有人和米歇尔·潘特西尔谈过话
Someone has spoken to Michelle Pantsil.
我们这艘船上有老鼠[内奸]
We've got rats on this ship.
还有皮尔斯的计划
And Pierce.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
谁在支持我
Who's got my back?
谁是真的在支持我
Who's really behind me?
有谁吗 对不起 有谁想坦白承认吗
Anyone? Excuse me. Anyone wanna own up?
有谁想供出内奸吗
Anyone wanna rat out a rat?
悉德
Cyd?
你是老鼠吗
Are you a rat?
不是
No.
-你呢 -不 我不是
- How about you? - No. I'm not.
卡尔 你有事要告诉我吗
Karl, you got something to tell me?
比如呢
Such as?
我不知道 比如 当地的妓院在哪里
I don't know, where the local whorehouse is.
好吧 这个我不知道
Well, I don't know about that.
那你家的老太太知道吗
Does your old lady know about that?
不
No.
你知道吗....
You know....
她知道我是个浪荡子
She knows that I'm something of a Libertine,
-但是... 好的 -那... 那是承认了吗
- but... Okay. - Is... is that a yes?
我... 我们要不要开免提然后问问她
Sh... Should we get her on the speaker phone and ask her?
好了 洛根 拜托 什么他妈的鬼
Come on. Logan, please. What the fuck?
每个人 都把手♥机♥放在桌子上
Everyone, phones on the table.
公♥司♥和私人的都拿出来 快点 手♥机♥放在桌子上
Company and private. Come on. Phones on the table now.
这真的有必要吗
Is that really necessary?
我甚至不确定这样做... 这样做合法吗
I'm not even sure it's... it's legal
-要求大家... -嗯 这个嘛
- to demand people... - Yeah, well,
我们要开始谈实质性问题了
we're getting down to brass fucking tacks.
汤姆 你和你那脆弱的自我跟潘特西尔谈过吗
Tom, did you and your fragile ego talk to Pantsil?
不 没有 先生
No. No, sir.
没有 洛根 不如我们换个话题谈谈策略
No. Logan, why don't we switch to strategy?
这有个策略 汤姆
Here's a strategy, Tom:
不如你先安静下来 直到你过来告诉我
Why don't you pipe down till you come and tell me
我就要有孙子了
I've got a grandson coming?
或者 你一直在放空枪[暗示没有生育能力]
Or are you shooting blanks?
-卡尔 -嗯
- Karl? - Yeah?
你喜欢收♥购♥皮尔斯的交易吗
Do you like the, the Pierce deal?
我喜欢 我喜欢 是的 没错
I do. I do, yes. Yeah. Yeah.
放屁
Bullshit.
地板上的野猪
Boar on the floor.
嘿
Hey!
-好吧 -这是个游戏
- Okay. - It's a game.
在角落里 那边 站去那里
In the corner, over there. Stand there.
去 去 去 快去
Go, go, go, go, go.
好的
All right.
汤姆
Tom?
-我吗 -是的
- Me? - Yeah.
-皮尔斯吗 -是的
- Pierce? - Yeah.
嗯 有很多...
Well, there's a lot of...
因素 ...
factors, and...
但是 我个人... 我喜欢 我喜欢这个计划
but yes. I personally... I like it. I like it.
去那边 地板上的野猪
Boar on the floor over there.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表