剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
哦 还有 还有一件事
Oh yeah, w... Uh, one more thing.
我...我...我需要大家在成立工会这事上冷静下来
I... I... I need everyone to cool it on unionizing.
好吧 他们不会放弃的
Okay, they're not gonna do that.
其中一半人即将签署工会卡
Half of them are about to sign union cards.
让我跟他们谈谈
Let me speak to them.
这里的每个人都他妈讨厌你
Everyone here fucking hates you.
我想我能接受
I think I can take it.
嘿 大家好 感谢...
Hey, everyone. Thanks for...
谢谢你们过来 一会儿就好
Thanks for gathering. This'll just be a minute.
你们...你们在后面的能听到吗
Can you... Can you guys hear me in the back?
能听到吗
Yeah?
呃...
Uh...
沃尔特
Vaulter.
嘿 嗯...好吧
Hey, um... Okay.
听着 你们有些人可能已经注意到了这一点
Look, some of you might have noticed this already,
但是 呃 我希望你们直接从我这儿得知这事
but, uh, just so you're getting it direct from me,
呃 过去一周以来 韦斯达管理层一直在
uh, Waystar management has been taking a look at the business
核查公♥司♥业务
over the last week.
但是 我想亲自对你们说...
But I just wanna say this to you in person...
我相信沃尔特是这家公♥司♥的未来
I believe Vaulter is the future of this company.
当然
Sure.
我很严... 我他妈...非常严肃
I'm Se... I'm fuckin' s... dead serious.
只是...你们不能质疑我对你们
Just... You can't question my belief
在这里建造的一切所具有的信念
in what you've all built here.
质疑...劳伦斯在这里建造的这一切
You know, in... in... in what Lawrence has built.
但是 如果我们要获得成功
But if we're gonna come through here,
我们就要看清脚下的路
we need to be light on our feet.
所以 我个人认为
That's why I personally think
你们创建工会是一个错误的决定
it would be a mistake for you to unionize.
先...先听我说完
Just... Just hear me out.
好的 我们会帮你们
Okay, we will get you
成立一个非常强大的独♥立♥仲裁小组
a really punchy independent arbitration panel,
我们会给你们加薪
we'll get you a pay bump.
我知道你们很多人在和工会眉目传情
I know a lot of you are flirting with the guild,
我只是请你们考虑一下
and I'm just asking you to consider
先终止行动
putting that on ice.
我们内部先努力把问题弄清楚
And let's try and figure this out inside.
我们把问题留在...
We keep it in the...
超他妈俗气的韦斯达家庭之内
fuckin' super cheesy, but in the Waystar family.
因为我们不想这里出现敌对的局面
'Cause we do not want an adversarial situation here.
好吗 我们想要沟通
Okay, we want communication,
我们想要协商
we want engagement.
让我们一起齐心协力
So let's all pull together
回到你们的办公桌
and go back to your desks
然后产生5个 10个 100个想法
and generate me five, ten, 100 ideas
告诉我和我身边这位伙计
and hit me and my man here up.
好吗
Okay?
谢谢大家
Thank you.
嗯 我不知道 斯坦利
Yeah, I don't know, Stanley.
我...我只是不知道我是否能够
I... I just don't know if I could ever
真的用上这个区域
practically make use of this area.
这只是一个夹层 你知道吗 只是一个附赠的空间
That's just a mezzanine. You know, it's just a bonus.
你有一间起居室 楼梯下面是储藏室
you have a... a living room with under-stair storage.
好吧 只不过...
Sure. It's just...
斯坦利 我最迫切需要储藏的东西
the thing I need storage for most urgently of all, Stanley,
是我自己
is me.
你懂吗 我...我需要...
You know? I'm... I need...
我需要空间安顿自己
I need storage for myself.
伙计 只是一张床而已
Dude, it's just a bed.
你想太多了吧
You're overthinking it.
肯德尔
Kendall?
完全没问题
Totally.
好的 现在出发
Yep, on my way.
怎么样
So?
考虑一下吧
It's a maybe.
嘿 肯
Hey, Ken?
喂
Yo.
嘿
Hey.
我拿到你要的了
I got the stuff.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
所以 你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
呃 这个地方吗 我觉得...
Uh, of this? I think...
这里...
it's...
很大 这里 嗯 这里空间非常大
huge. It's, um, it's a very large space.
长度...长度是多少
What's the... what's the footage?
呃 我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
开♥发♥商高估了需求
Developers overestimated demand,
所以我把所有五个单位全买♥♥了 我的人会把它们倒卖♥♥掉
so I bought all five units and my guy's gonna flip 'em.
是的 因为这里...这里...
Yeah, 'cause i... it's...
空间非常长
an abundance of footage.
长得...有点尴尬了
An embarrassment of... of footage.
是啊
Yeah.
给你用
It's yours.
我...我的意思是 在卖♥♥出去之前
I... I mean, until the market starts to move,
-但是... -在卖♥♥出去之前
- but... - Until it starts to move.
不 我是认真的
No, I'm serious.
-是的 -就像...
- Yeah. - Like...
是的 这里现在归你住了 格雷格
Yeah, you live here now, Greg.
好的
Okay.
呃 很酷 是啊
Uh, cool. Yeah.
我可以承受很多心理上的痛苦 所以...
I can take a lot in terms of psychological pain, so...
耶 酷毙了 我要住在这里了 太棒了
Yeah. Sweet, I live here! Nice.
我非常认真
I'm totally serious.
是的 我知道 我需要一个住的地方 所以...
Yeah, I know. I needed a place to live, so...
现在 呃 现在我明白了
Now, uh, now I got it!
呃 这是你的钥匙
Uh, here's your key.
在我招聘到楼下的门卫之前 钥匙都归你管
Until I get a doorman downstairs.
我不是在逗你
I'm not fuckin' around.
不过 房♥子里空空如也
Like, it's just gonna be empty.
-不算什么大忙 -肯德尔
- It's not a big deal. - Kendall.
什么 伙计
What, dude?
这里他妈的...这...这是...
This is fuck... Th... this is...
伙计 谢谢
Dude, thank you.
太感谢了 伙计
So much, man.
哇 我意思是...
Wow. I mean...
-看看这些天花板 -是的
- Look at these ceilings. - Yeah.
层高不错 还有大窗户
Nice height, you got big windows,
光线也很好
a lot of light.
嗯 你有过自己的房♥子吗
Yeah. Have you ever had your own place?
真♥他♥妈♥爽
Fuck yeah.
我想我们今晚可以聚聚
I was thinking we could hang out tonight.
-嗯 -比如 就在这里
- Yeah. - Like, in here.
-当然 -举办一个小派对
- Sure. - Have a little party.
酷毙了
Sweet.
嗨
Hi!
-嗨 -汤姆·万布斯甘斯
- Hi! - Tom Wambsgans.
嗨
Hi!
-男人的握手 -男人的握手
- Manly handshake. - Manly handshake.
-呃... -我有一个...
- Uh... - I have this...
无法自♥制♥的冲动 想要么用膝盖顶着别人的阴♥道♥
overwhelming urge to either knee someone in the vagina
要么吐在地板上
or spit on the floor.
嗯 他今晚有点小紧张
Hmm. He's been a little bit nervous about tonight.
紧张 他妈的得了吧
Nervous, come the fuck on.
就因为这对暴露狂和性冷淡的无性夫妻吗
For din-dins with firecrotch and normcore?
拜托
Please.
好了 请进来吧
Well, come on in!
喝点香槟吧
Have some champagne.
享受我们美丽的房♥间
Enjoy our beautiful room.
可以在这里度过你的一生 这就是我的想法
Could spend your whole life here. That's how I figure it.
在沙发上出生 在这里火化
Born on the couch and cremated in here.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表