剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
but doesn't this all seem a tiny bit...
但是 这一切看起来难道不是有点...
quaint in comparison to the past few years?
与过去几年相比 不是有点奇怪吗
He's right.
他说得对
It's cultural splash back.
这是文化的飞溅
We're being punished for the sins of others.
我们因为其他人的罪而受到惩罚
No one real gives a fuck.
没有人会真的在乎
No, no. We... We can't be seen to minimize.
不 不 我们...我们不能等着影响自己消亡
I think we need to loudly and quickly say
我觉得 我们需要大声快速地宣告
that this is not okay.
这样不行
I think the question is what closes this down fastest?
我认为问题是 怎么样才能最快灭掉这个火
Do we say it's something and we'll fix it,
我们是觉得这算是个事 我们把它解决了
or it's nothing and fuck off?
还是说这屁都算不上 理都懒得理
Something. There have to be consequences.
算是个事 肯定会有后果
Nope. Condemn and move on. It's just good advice.
不 谴责然后撒手不管 这是一个很好的建议
If we get into it all, they'll never be satisfied.
如果我们参与其中 他们永远不会满足
It's bullshit. It's all about me.
这就是胡说八道 这都是因为我
It's not real, it's not honest.
这不是真的 这些说法不诚实
They don't give a flying fuck for these poor bitches.
他们根本不会在乎这些可怜的贱♥人♥
They hate me.
他们恨的是我
So, no! Condemn and move on.
所以 不 谴责然后撒手不管
New circus in town tomorrow.
明天城里又会有新的新闻上头条的
What about the, panel? Kendall?
座谈小组怎么办 肯德尔
Roman? Do we cancel?
罗曼 我们取消吗
No! Fuck no!
不行 他妈的不行
No. Obviously not, no.
不 显然不行 不行
I meant... Obviously, it'd be great
我的意思是... 显然 这样会很棒
if we do go ahead with it, to, have a person
如果我们继续面对这个事 让一个人
who could speak to it in terms of...
站出来在这方面谈谈...
A woman.
要是个女性
Gerri? Well, not legal counsel.
格丽吗 好吧 我不是法律顾问
That gives the wrong sign.
这样会给出错误的信♥号♥♥
No, I mean... It's something of a no brainer.
不 我的意思是...这不明摆着有合适的人选吗
I... I don't know, I...
我...我不知道 我...
Come on. I just got here. Shiv.
拜托 我才刚到这里 小西
Would you? Please?
你能上台谈谈吗 请你了
Come on. I'm not good enough for an invitation,
得了吧 大会不邀请我来参加
and suddenly this blows up and you wanna jam it up my...
突然之间 这事爆了 你就想用这事来堵住...
fucking uterus and smother it in estrogen? Please.
我他妈的子♥宫♥ 然后用我的雌激素来消除影响 拜托
No, I... I'm not fully briefed.
不 我...我还没有完全了解情况
We don't need Shiv. I can do it.
我们不需要小西 我能搞定
We can do it.
我们能搞定
Fine. We could do with your help,
好吧 我们需要你的帮助
but fine.
不过 你不帮也行
Okay. Let's get out there.
好的 我们走出去吧
Walk of shame? Yeah.
蒙羞之旅吗
Everybody out. Business as usual.
大家都出去吧 一切照旧
So, you want me to touch base with Rhea,
那 你想我和瑞亚联♥系♥一下
take the temperature? No, no, no, no, no.
探探那边的态度吗 不 不 不 不 不
No one speaks to Rhea.
谁也别去找瑞亚谈话
Me, Laird, no one else. Right.
除了我和莱尔德 其他人都别 好的
Shiv, you're with me.
小西 你和我一起
Little miss fucking credible?
该死的"可靠"小姐
Logan, your 6:00 PM canceled.
洛根 你下午6点的预约取消了
Also, your 7:30. Qatari money?
还有晚上7:30的也是 卡塔尔那边呢
He said he'd meet for coffee.
他说他会见面喝杯咖啡
Wary about dinner.
对晚餐持谨慎态度
And Jack canceled dinner.
杰克取消了晚餐
Playground bullshit.
就像操场流言
Everyone's waiting to see how it plays out.
每个人都在等着看流言是怎么发挥作用的
Hang back a second.
等一下
What's up, dude?
什么事 老兄
I guess if you did have something going on,
我想 如果你真的是在搞什么事
you know, like, deal wise, it's kinda, like,
你知道的 比如交易什么的 那应该是
dead in the water now, right?
葬身海底了 对吧
Like some of the women that went on those cruises.
就像那些游轮上的那些女人一样
Ken, I'm so sorry, bro. I feel for you.
肯 我很抱歉 兄弟 我为你感到难过
Hi. How are you?
嗨 你好吗
Okay.
挺好
You? Yeah.
你呢 挺好的
Good.
好
Jamie...
杰米...
You've seen? Yeah. It's not good.
你看了吗 嗯 这事很不利
No. It's not good for the Pierces,
确实 这对皮尔斯的交易不利
it's not good for the proxy fight.
对代理权争夺战不利
I need to speak to Rhea. I've tried calling.
我需要和瑞亚谈谈 我试过打了电♥话♥
Several times.
打了几次
I'm wondering, in any event,
我在想 无论如何
if I'm the right flavor of person to be reaching out.
由我去接触他们 是不是适合
Now my reputation seems to be a fluctuating currency.
我的声誉现在就像货币一样起伏不定
But, young Siobhan, she's as close to T Bills
但是 年轻的西沃恩 她就像我们能买♥♥到的
as we're likely to get.
短期国债一样稳固
Dad?
爸
Christ. My God. Dad.
天啦 天哪 爸
Jesus. Dad?
老天 爸爸
Are you okay? Yeah, yeah, yeah. We're fine.
你还好吗 嗯嗯嗯 我们没事
We're fine.
我们没事
I'm fine. I'm fine. Okay. We're fine. Thank you.
我没事 我没事 好的 我们没事 谢谢
Hi.
你好
Sorry I couldn't meet you for coffee.
对不起 我不能和你一起喝咖啡
I've had wall to wall meetings.
我开了非常多的会
No, it's... it's fine.
不 没...没关系
You're hiding from us. I'd do the same.
你在躲我们 换了我也会这么做
How's your dad?
你♥爸♥爸怎么样
The rumor mill is saying practically dead.
谣传他就快死了
Yes. Fine. It's... It's the altitude.
嗯 他没事 只是...高原反应而已
So...
所以...
The piece. I'm sorry for all the fuss.
那篇文章 我为所有的小题大做感到抱歉
You know how these things are.
你知道这些是怎么回事的
No, I... I don't, actually.
不 我...其实 我不知道
Okay. Well, for a few days...
好的 好吧 会有那么几天...
you know, people step away from you
你懂的 大家离你而去
like you farted on the dance floor
就像你在舞池上放了屁一样
but you ride it out. It's no big deal.
但是 你挺过去了 没什么大不了的
But you're here. Checking in.
但你来我这 了解最新情况
Yeah. Well, I was surprised that you called.
是啊 好吧 我很惊讶你打电♥话♥过来
The acceptable face.
你属于可以接受的人
Right.
对
So, you heard the piece was coming,
所以 你知道这篇文章即将发表
and you're still pushing this?
而你还在推进交易
You must really want this to happen.
你一定是非常希望这种情况发生吧
Well, I'm easy come, easy go.
好吧 我来得容易去得快
And, where is everybody else's head at?
还有 其他人都什么态度
Well, some of the cousins are still reading,
好吧 有些表亲还在读报道
which is surprising, because...
这很令人惊讶 因为...
they have views on the new Jonathan Franzen
乔纳森·弗兰岑的新书还没上架
three days before it fucking hits the shelf.
他们就已经有自己的看法了
Comfy on the fence?
保持观望还舒服吧
Yeah.
是啊
What about Nan?
南怎么样
She's quite unhappy.
她很不高兴
She doesn't like a muddle.
她不喜欢混乱
Well, I'm around if she has any questions,
好吧 如果她有什么问题 或者想缓解什么担心
or to allay any fears.
我就在附近
Sure. Thank you.
当然 谢谢
I guess our first question might be
我猜我们的第一个问题可能是
did anyone kill any girls on your boat?
有没有任何人在你们游轮上杀过女孩子
No.
没有
And, you know, statistically speaking,
从统计学上讲 你知道
liners have a high death rate simply because of the alcohol,
航船上死亡率很高 仅仅是因为酒精的缘故
and the profile of the people who tend to...
以及那些倾向于...
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表