剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
对不起 你先请 女士 不 你先请
Yep. Chivalry is not... You know.
是的 骑士精神还没有... 你懂的
Shit before the shovel. Allow me to be the shit.
拉了屎才能铲 那我当狗屎好了
Pinkie! Yeah.
小可爱 嗯
Let them take care of the bottom feeders.
让他们处理下面那些食物链底层的家伙
We work on Nan. Okay.
我们来对付南 好的
Good cop, misogynist cop? Well, sure.
好警♥察♥ 厌恶女人的警♥察♥那套吗 是的 当然
You know, the woman thing?
你知道的 女人的事嘛
Yeah. Well, yeah. They like your politics.
是的 嗯 是的 他们喜欢你的政♥治♥观点
Okay. Yeah.
好的 嗯
I know you don't like this buy.
我知道你不喜欢这次并购
No, no, I... You know, I can see the logic. Yeah.
不 不 我...你知道 我可以看懂其中的逻辑 是的
I guess. Good, good.
应该是吧 好 好
Anyway, my baby soon.
总之 很快就是我的产业了
So, how's it going? The course?
那 怎么样了 你的培训课程
It's actually, you know, I mean, it's bullshit,
这课程 实际上 我觉得 就是在胡说八道
but it's good. Yeah.
但是 不错 是的
Well, I'm proud of you, son. Getting back in there.
我为你感到骄傲 儿子 上车吧
Thank you, Dad.
谢谢你 爸爸
But this weekend, don't mention it.
但是 这个周末 不要提培训的事
Sounds like you're back in business kindergarten.
听起来就像你去商业课程的幼儿园里回炉再造
Right. Thank you.
对 谢谢
Everybody smile.
大家都保持笑容
I am smiling. Yeah, not like a pervert.
我在笑呢 是啊 笑得不像是变♥态♥
Jesus. Check out fucking Papa Smurf.
天啦 看看他妈的蓝爸爸
This is too fucking weird already.
这他妈已经开始奇怪了
St. Francis of Assisi!
圣方济各的阿西西
Are you ready for the rummage sale?
你准备好慈善大拍卖♥♥了吗
You've brought me animals!
你把一群混♥蛋♥带到我这来了
Welcome to Ternhaven, our city on the hill.
欢迎来到特恩海文 我们的山间之城
Nan Pierce. Pleasure.
南·皮尔斯 很高兴见到你
I suppose you've been waiting for this moment
我想 这一刻你等待了
for quite a while, haven't you, greedy guts?
很长一段时间了 对吧 贪吃蛇
Well... Teasing. Teasing!
好吧... 逗你呢 逗逗你
Well, thank you for inviting us to your home.
好的 谢谢你邀请我们到你家
Well, I think we're gonna have fun getting a look
好吧 我想我们会很开心了解一下
at all of you, won't we?
你们全家人 不是吗
Nan, stop blabbing and let us at the canapés!
南 别闲扯了 咱们去吃点心吧
Come, come homeward. Promises to keep,
来吧 回家吧 信守诺言
and miles to go before we sleep.
在我们睡觉前还有很长的路要走
Hello, lovely to meet you. I've heard a lot about you.
你好 很高兴认识你 我听说过很多关于你的事
Connor, I'm Marnie. Very nice... Pleasure.
康纳 我是玛尔妮 非常高兴...很高兴认识
Welcome. Nice to meet you.
欢迎 很高兴见到你
Gabriel. Nice to meet you.
加布里埃尔 很高兴见到你
Shiv.
小西
Hello, Eduardo We've met before.
你好 爱德华多 我们以前见过面
So, how are we looking?
那 我们胜算如何
Issue?
有些什么问题
Naomi has flown in from Marin, which is...
娜奥米从马林郡飞来了 这是...
a nice surprise.
一个不错的惊喜
What does that do to the math, then?
这对我们的收♥购♥决定有什么影响呢
Does she... Does she have a share? What does it mean?
她...她有说她的想法吗 这是什么意思
Well, it complicates it.
嗯 事情复杂化了
So, why wasn't I prepared for this?
那 为什么没有人预先告诉我
Because it's not my fucking job?
因为这他妈不是我的工作
And ask your people? So?
去问你的人 那 怎么说
She usually sits these things out.
这种事她通常袖手旁观
She has major juice with Nan. Could we do it without Nan?
她可以左右南的决定 我们可以抛开南直接和她谈吗
Marnie! Yes?
玛尔妮 嗯
You, me and a martini, now!
你我去喝一杯马提尼 现在就去
Yes!
好啊
Penis cat.
阴♥茎♥猫
"This wine is triumphant"?
"这是胜利之酒"
No?
不是吗
"Your vagina trumpets."
"你的阴♥道♥在吹♥喇♥叭♥ "
It's, "I triumph in the truth."
这是 "我在真理中凯♥旋♥"
Right, of course, truth. Love it. It's the best, right?
对 当然 真理 我喜欢这句话 真是很棒 对吧
Truth. He seems cool.
真理 他看起来很酷
Everyone. I promise not to interrupt your tipple for long,
各位 我保证不会耽误大家很多的喝酒时间
but I just wanted to take a brief moment
不过 我想花一点点时间
to welcome you to our funny little house
欢迎诸位来到我们有趣的小房♥子
and to let our guests know
并且 希望我们的客人知道
that what you're drinking is Hank Pierce's Break Bumper!
你们喝的是汉克·皮尔斯的"撞坏保险杠"
The Break Bumper!
撞坏保险杠
The recipe is still, and no one believes,
配方仍然是 这一点没有人相信
from the wallet of Teddy Roosevelt's valet.
泰迪·罗斯福
Cheers, everyone. Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 各位 干杯 干杯
Welcome.
欢迎
Yeah, I'm actually getting my second PhD right now in...
嗯 我现在正在攻读我的第二个博士学位...
Africana Studies from Brown.
布朗大学的非洲研究
So you'll be a double doctor?
那你会成为一个双料博士
Well, the second PhD is much harder.
这个嘛 第二个博士学位要难得多
Yeah, five years is an absolute gauntlet.
五年绝对是严酷的挑战
I'm sure. But just think, you know,
肯定的 但是想想
once you're done, you won't have to waste the twelve seconds
等你毕业了 你就不用浪费十二秒
it takes to look up something on Wikipedia.
在维♥基♥百♥科♥上查找一些内容了
But seriously, though,
不过 说真的
you know, well done. It's quite an achievement.
你知道吗 这样很棒 这是了不起的成就
Yeah, thank you.
嗯 谢谢
Connor Roy!
康纳·罗伊
Maxim Pierce. Hi.
我是马克西姆·皮尔斯 你好
The man who would be king?
你就是要当总统的人吧
Don Quixote of Iowa, tilting at straw polls!
爱荷华州的唐吉诃德 在民♥意♥投票中摇摆
Yep. I've got a big old tent, and everyone's welcome.
是的 我的心态很开放 欢迎每个人
So, are you in politics? Sort of. Brookings Institute.
那 你从政吗 算是 布鲁金斯学会
Brookings! Yes, of course, a fine, elite establishment.
布鲁金斯 是的 当然 一个优秀的精英机构
I didn't take you for a fan!
我没想到你会是粉丝
I thought you were on the whole
我还以为你大体上是
"abolish the federal reserve," "fluoride is poison,"
"废除美联储" "氟化物是毒药"
pissing in jars," end of things.
"尿在罐子里" 那一类人呢"
No, I'm actually on the liberty and justice for all end of things,
不 我实际上追求所有事情的自♥由♥和正义
but different strokes!
只不过是不同的方式
Here comes Ken. Spiraling down.
肯来了 直升机螺旋下来
Rom, you remember Naomi?
罗曼 你还记得娜奥米吗
Yeah, that's right! From the... From the thing.
是啊 没错 因为...因为那件事
Yeah. The thing.
是的 那件事
Where you tried to order my family's legacy
你打算通过电♥话♥订购
over the phone, like an Uber Eats.
我们家族的遗产 就像美团外卖♥♥
Of course. Burn.
当然 这下吃到苦头了吧
How are you? That's the thing.
你好吗 就是那件事
You know, I'm well. I'm very well.
你知道吗 我不错 我很好
I'm working real hard, you know.
我工作得非常努力 知道吗
Yeah? Yeah, no. Not at all, really.
是吗 是的 不 完全没受伤 真的
Maybe. Who knows.
也许吧 谁知道呢
What he meant to say is that he's really passionate
他的意思是说 他真的很有激♥情♥
about maintaining the integrity of the customer facing brands.
保持面向客户的品牌的完整性
You have an interesting family.
你的家庭很有意思
Yeah, I apologize for the lateness of my son.
嗯 我为我儿子的迟到而道歉
Well. He's been volunteering.
没事 他一直在做志愿者
Really? That's impressive.
真的吗 真让人敬佩
He has the time, even in the teeth of a takeover battle?
他在收♥购♥战的紧要关头还有时间做志愿者吗
Well... He's very capable.
嗯... 他很有能力
A lot of bandwidth.
他带宽很宽
It's wonderful to have such bandwidth,
有这样的带宽真是太棒了
after everything that... You know.
尤其是那个事情之后...你知道的
No, thank you, I'm...
不 谢谢 我...
Rosa! Rosa, have a drink with us.
罗莎 罗莎 和我们一起喝一杯
I have to finish the dinner, Miss.
我得把晚饭做好 小姐
No, I know, but just... Just one. You can take a break,
不 我知道 不过就...就一杯 你可以休息一下的
can't you? But dinner.
不是吗 但是晚餐还没做好
Well... All right. All right. You never treat yourself.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表