剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我不得不保持选择的态度 爸爸
I had to keep my options open, Dad.
是啊 我懂了 我懂了 因为我们...
Yeah. I see. I see. 'Cause we...
因为我们有一些余波什么的吗
'Cause we have a little fallout or something?
我们是一家人
We're a family.
我们可能会有矛盾 我完全没想到你会这样做
We can have our bumps. I don't expect that.
-好吧 我不是我... -家人 西沃恩
- Well, it's not that I was... - Family, Siobhan!
如果你不明白家人的意义...
If you don't understand that...
那就滚远点
then fuck off.
鸡蛋饼吗 她在做♥鸡♥蛋饼吗
Eggy pegs? She doin' eggy pegs?
她是...
She's...
如果她一会错过我们的离开 她为此道歉
She's sorry if she misses our departure.
她有很多事要做
She's got quite a lot to do.
当然 有可能发生
Sure. Can happen.
是啊 是的 有可能 对
Yeah. Yeah, it can. Right.
拿着
There you go.
爸 爸
Dad. Dad.
只是需要确认点事情
Just need to confirm something.
交易划算 对吧 2千万加圣诞节
Decent deal. Right? 20 and Christmas.
好孩子 好孩子
Good kid. Good kid.
是的 为了你 我把妈妈给耍了 你知道吗
Yep, I screwed Mom for you. That's, you know,
这事跟做梦一样 对吧
the fucking dream, right?
你现在应该去把你的眼睛挖出来 看是不是真的在做梦
You should probably go and poke your eyes out now.
对 是啊
Right. Yeah.
-小西怎么样 -我们吵架了 是啊
- How'd it go with Shiv? - We had it out. Yeah.
现在有了弹♥药♥
With the ammunition,
我想我脖子上的绞索掉下来了
I think I got the noose from around my neck.
-很好 很好 -谢谢
- Good. Good. - Thank you.
我很乐意帮忙
I'm pleased to help.
你知道吗 我一直在想...
You know, I've been thinking...
也许...也许在更宽的范围内寻找我的接♥班♥人
maybe... maybe look farther afield for the next me.
也许拟一份两三个人的候选名单
Maybe a shortlist of two or three?
我很乐意帮你找
I'd be pleased to help you look.
-嗯 -肯
- Yeah. - Ken.
听着 她在飞机上吗
Listen, is she on the plane?
好的 只是...我觉得我们有麻烦了
Okay, just... I think we've got a problem.
千万小心 好吗 我想我被耍了
Just be careful, okay? I think I got fucked.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表