剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
不过你很快就接受了 不是吗
Took it pretty quick though, didn't you?
立场改变得真♥他♥妈♥快
Rolled over really fucking fast.
而现在你来者不拒...
And now you're taking reach-arounds and...
坐波音787专机
flights on a 787.
这话从何说起 西沃恩
Where's this coming from, Siobhan?
对不起 我想也许我们应该...
I'm sorry, I think maybe we should just...
重新评估
reassess.
也许我...竞选顾问的角色 在后台运作
Perhaps I... Dick Morris things, operate from the background?
嗯 好的 是啊
Uh-huh. Okay. Yeah.
不 你知道我怎么想的吗 我觉得你说对了
No, you know what I think? I think you're right.
我认为我们需要更全面地重新评估
I think we need to reassess more comprehensively.
我认为内特是对的 你...
I think Nate is right, that your...
和汤姆 和泛美网络科技的关系...
connections to Tom, ATN, are...
让你分心了
a distraction.
是吗 你知道吗 实际上 我不干了
Oh yeah? Well you know what? Actually, I'm out.
实际上 我刚刚把你解雇了 小西
Actually, I just fired you, Shiv.
如果你注意到了的话
If you'd even noticed.
好吧 我他妈先不干的 你要是耳朵有在听的话
Well, I already fuckin' quit, if you had any antennae.
好了 搞定了
Okay, it's done.
沃尔特废了
Vaulter's dead.
工资单上有四百七十六个
Four-hundred and seventy-six off the payroll,
全职员工 自♥由♥记者...
full-timers, freelance...
我 呃 谈妥了提前解除合同的协议
I, uh, negotiated an early break from the lease
然后聘请了一名编辑和五名实习生
and hired an editor and five interns
维持剩下两个垂直领域的运营
for the two remaining verticals,
其余的将由用户生成
the rest will be user-generated,
评论 上传图片 所有这些东西
reviews, upload pics, all that stuff.
此外 我在沃尔特的工作人员离开之前
Also, I harvested a ton of ideas
收获了大量的点子
from the Vaulter staff before they left.
知识产权和初创企业的想法
IP and start-up ideas.
大多数是 你懂的 废话 但是...说不定有什么好点子
Most of it's, you know, bullshit but... you never know.
我们会宣称 你试图让沃尔特保持活力
We'll say you tried to keep it alive.
勇敢的努力 等等
Valiant efforts, et cetera.
我没事 我会接受的
I'm good. I'll wear it.
我得接这个电♥话♥
I should take this.
-怎么了 -爸
- Yeah? - Dad?
我跟吉尔辞职了
I told Gil.
我准备好了 我们开始吧
I'm ready. Let's get started.
开始... 让我进入公♥司♥
Start... looping me in.
这很棒
That's great.
我再联♥系♥你
I'll be in touch.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
没事 就是平常的头痛
Oh, yeah. Usual headaches.
嘿 我应该参加这个吗
Hey. Should I be in this?
罗曼
Roman,
从现在开始 你哥哥将在这里工作
your brother's gonna be working in here from now on.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我需要他参与代理权争夺战
I need him across the proxy battle.
我们承受不起沟通失误的后果
Can't afford communication slips.
好吗
Okay?
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
等我亲你吗
A kiss?
滚出去吧 走了 再见
Fuck off. Be gone. Bye bye.
怎么了 我可以"帮"你吗
Yes? Can I help you?
你♥他♥妈♥的看个毛啊
Fuck you looking at?
你做得很好 儿子
You did good, son.
谢谢
Thank you.
请自便
Make yourself at home.
还舒适吧
Comfortable?
嘿 可以给我一包黄色的美国精神吗[香烟]
Hey. Can I get a pack of American Spirit Yellow?
还要个火机
One of these.
有些人对此有疑虑...
There were some doubts as to...
我们现在真正需要的是不是一次收♥购♥
whether an acquisition is really what we need right now.
正是 越大的收♥购♥越好
It is. The bigger the better.
我志在必得
And I have it.
这是一场灾难
This is a disaster.
我们需要阻止他
We need to stop him.
今年的公♥司♥会议 你能袖手旁观吗
Could you sit out the corporate retreat this year?
不 我去才能加油鼓劲
Nah. It's a morale-booster.
有人阻挠这次收♥购♥
Someone spiked the deal.
是你们中间哪个小子干的
Which one of you boys did it?
宣布一下 我 必 胜
Here's news: I... will... win.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表