剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
好吧 告诉他去贝索斯和克♥林♥顿♥夫妇后面排队吧
Well, tell him to get in line behind Bezos and the Clintons.
康纳 算我求你了
Connor, I'm asking a favor.
求你了
Please.
那 我还个价怎么样
Well, how about I make counter-offer?
我有一个不太得体的提议[Indecent Proposal 电影"桃色交易
I'd like to make a rather indecent proposal.
我猜...我猜你还没看过这部电影吧
I'm g... guessing you haven't seen that film.
他看过 是的 这是他最喜欢的电影
He has. Yeah, it's his favorite.
我碰巧知道你闲着没事做
I happen to know you're at a loose end.
小西 来为我工作
Shiv, come and work for me.
什么 才不呢
What? No.
不 不
No. No.
这是一个千载难逢的机会 千载难逢
It's a big offer. Big.
千载难逢的机会 小西 你来负责整个竞选
Big offer, Shiv. You'd run the whole shebang.
你看 如果吉尔解雇了你 也许你
And look, if Gil fired you, maybe you're,
-现在很难找到新的工作 -他没有解雇我
- a difficult hire right now. - He didn't fire me.
-是我自己辞职的 -好吧
- I walked out. - Okay.
-我...我... -没关系 好吗
- I... I... - No. Okay.
那要怎么样你才会改变主意呢
So what would it take for you to change your mind?
把我脑子切了
A lobotomy.
而且 要现代政♥治♥全面重组
And a total realignment of modern politics.
那个...康纳 那个视频太烂了
The... Connor, the video is batshit.
好吧
Okay.
我会和我的团队一起考虑下
I will consider with my team.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
伙计们 我先离开五分钟
Guys, I need five.
我一会回来 然后我们再拍视频
I'll come back and we'll shoot the shit.
嘿 你对...
Hey, what's...
你对此有什么看法
What's your read on this?
对不起 我... 我...
Sorry, I... I...
我得走了 我正要去和演员们喝一杯
I have to go. I'm meeting my cast for drinks.
好吧 听起来很有趣
Okay. That sounds fun.
是啊 是的 我的意思是
Yeah. Yeah, I mean,
基本上就是一群演员
it's basically just a bunch of actors,
你知道的 在一个烂酒吧里瞎逼逼
you know, bitching in a shitty bar.
-我可以... -什么
- Can I...- What?
你想去吗
You wanna come?
嗯 是的 你知道 我很乐意做
Well, yeah. You know, I'd love an audience
未来的第♥一♥夫♥人♥的观众
with the future first lady.
好吧 好啊 走吧
Okay. Yeah. Come on.
-你还好吗 -是的
- You okay there? - Yeah.
这很棒啊
This is nice.
欧洲
Europe.
饱受战争
Nice bit of war-torn,
鬼魂
spooky,
反犹太主义 吸血鬼 专♥制♥摧残的欧洲
anti-Semitic, vampirey, authoritarian Europe.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 格雷格 很高兴见到你 伙计
Hey, Greg, it's good to see you, man.
你花了这么多时间和肯德尔一起玩
You're spending so much time hanging out with Kendall,
女孩子可能会开始怀疑你的性取向了
a girl could start to wonder.
不 不 不
No. No. No.
听着...那...我... 我可以问你一件事吗
Listen....So... Yeah, c... can I ask you something?
以...以朋友的身份
On the... On the friend level?
可以啊 你在担心你们在游轮上做的那些事吗
Yeah. You worried about what you did in Cruises?
我们做的那些事 ....不 不
What we did? No. No....
不 我是打算问你关于山姆的事
No. I was gonna ask you about this Sam guy.
-你认识他吗 -狗♥日♥的♥密探山姆 是的 当然
- Do you know him? - Rat-fucker Sam? Yeah, sure.
你知道吗 我开始约会小西之前
You know he background-checked me
他查了我的背景
before I started dating Shiv?
是啊 那 他的... 他是...
Yeah. So, what's his... Is he...
比如 他有些什么能力
Like, what's his competency?
他... 他人好吗
Is he... Is he nice?
他人好吗 你是在问一个叫"狗♥日♥的♥密探山姆"的
Is he nice? You're asking about the moral character
道德品格吗
of a man named Rat-fucker Sam?
他就是他妈的狗屎 他就是他妈的这样的人
He is a fucking piece of fucking shit, is what he is.
没错 怎么了 格雷格
Yeah. What's up, Greg?
我们一起经历不少事 对吧
We've been through a bit, right?
我能相信你吗
Can I trust you?
是 你当然可以相信我
Yes. Of course you can trust me.
在每方面都能相信我
To a point, yes.
那 你知道 洛根非常生气
So, you know how Logan's mad
因为有人和他的传记作者谈过话
someone talked to his biographer?
-格雷格 -所以...
- Greg. - So...
我想知道 山姆找到这个
I'm wondering how likely it is
通过私人邮箱发送电子邮件的人
that Sam will find out the person emailed
-几率有多大 -我♥操♥ 伙计 竟然是你啊
- from a private email. - Fuck, man. Really?
我甚至没有和她正式会面 我没有...我只是和她预见面了
I didn't even meet her. I didn't... I pre-met her.
她... 她想把预见面变成正式会面
She... She tried to turn the pre-meet into a meet-meet,
所以我离开了
so I left.
好吧 好吧 噢 我的...
Okay, well. oh My...
如果你...如果你告诉洛根
If you... If you tell Logan,
他可能会杀了你
he might kill you.
好吗 所以你得把这事保密 伙计
Okay, so you need to put that in the locker, man,
不要告诉任何人
and don't tell anyone.
而且祈祷你可以相信我
And pray that you can trust me,
因为你刚刚给了我一个宝贵的资产
'cause you just handed me a valuable piece of capital.
格雷格
Greg!
兄弟 永远不要相信任何人 永远
Buddy. Trust no one, ever.
好吧 睿智之言
Okay. Wise words.
不 没有我在这里
No, not having me here,
刚刚离开...离开沙发
just being out of... out of the desert.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 我能请你帮个忙吗 关于老康的
Hey, can I ask you a favor, about Con?
当然可以
Sure thing.
你能不能 让他在那段视频的事情上踩刹车
Could you maybe get him to pump the brakes on that video?
实际上 就是整个
And actually just the whole
想当自♥由♥世界的领袖这件事都踩刹车
wanting to be the leader of the free world thing?
他确实喜欢那个视频 我...
He does love a project. I...
是啊 不 我知道 但...
Yeah. No, I know, but...
我的意思是 你很聪明 你... 懂世事
I mean, you're smart. You're... worldly.
-你明白的 -好的
- You get it. - Okay.
我的意思是 我觉得那个视频没问题 不过...
I mean, I thought it looked okay, but...
你和老康 你... 我的意思是 你赞成 对吧
And you and Con, you're... I mean, you're okay, right?
这...这整个...
It's... This whole...
当然 我的意思是 我们支持彼此的梦想
Sure. I mean, we support each other's dreams.
他的梦想是白宫
His dream is the White House.
我的是百老汇
Mine is Broadway.
好吧 你知道他请的那些人
Well, you realize those guys that he's got in there,
都是些狠角色吧
those are serious guys.
我的意思是 他们会从老康身上榨取一千万
I mean, they'll suck ten million from him,
他甚至都不会意识到钱没了
and he won't even realize it's gone.
你的剧本才花多少钱
And how much is your play gonna cost?
好的 我会考虑一下
Okay, I'll think about it.
我会的 谢谢 小西
I will. Thank you, Shiv.
-威拉 -嗨 很高兴见到你
- Willa. - Hi! Good to see you.
还有你 你好 我是克里斯
And you. Hi. Chris.
小西
Shiv.
那你呢 小西
And you, Shiv?
-我 -是的
- Me? - Yeah.
你还好吗 你快乐吗 平静吗 一切都好吗
Are you okay? You're happy, calm, everything?
是啊 是啊 他妈的 是的
Yeah. Yeah. Fuck, yeah.
我想要的一切我都有
I got everything I could want.
真棒
Great.
干杯
Cheers.
嘿
Hey.
你扛着步♥枪♥的样子看起来很棒
You look good with a rifle.
你怎么样 兄弟
How you doin', man?
你呢
You?
我想我的人正在处理野猪
I think my guy's working for the boar.
嘿 听着 我有个问题
Hey, so listen, I have a question.
仅限于你我
Between us,
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表