剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 我想现在每个人
Well, I suppose everybody
都要为每件事道歉
has to apologize for everything nowadays.
好了 好了 安排吧
Okay. Okay. Set it up.
-好的 -会安排的
- Great. - Will do.
现在就安排
On it.
再见 各位 你昨晚过得开心吗 老爸
Bye, guys. You have a fun night, Dad?
-这话他妈什么意思 -没什么
- What the fuck does that mean? - Nothin'.
你好
Hi.
好的 好吧
Okay. All right.
爸 你还记得娜奥米·皮尔斯吗
Dad. You remember Naomi Pierce.
她在参加威尼斯双年展
She was in Venice at the Biennale,
所以 她很方便过来这里...
so, it was easy for her to pop over and...
意大利外卖♥♥哦 不错
Italian take out. Nice.
感谢你的邀请
Thanks for having me.
你堂姐好吗
How's your cousin?
实际上她这个月在休假
She actually is taking the month off
-去卑诗省旅游了 -肯定是
- to visit British Columbia. - I bet she is.
我觉得 整个这次的收♥购♥经历
I think the whole sale experience
-让她心力交瘁 -是的
- was quite draining for her. - Yeah.
我只能想象
I can only imagine.
娜奥米 向她转达我的问候
Naomi, send her my love
还有问候你们他妈的整个家族 好吗
and the whole fucking gang, won't you?
-儿子们 我需要几分钟谈谈策略 单独谈 -好的
- Boys, I need five on strategy in private. - Yep.
我...
I'll...
-一会见 -一会见
- Later. - I'll see you over there.
再见
Bye.
厉害
Nice.
那...关于你们的妈妈
So... on your mom.
有可能只是废话
Probably just bullshit.
她一直都是个老大难
She's always been a piece of work.
看看你们能不能甜言蜜语说服她 如果有必要
See if you can sweet talk her. And if necessary,
给她一个出价 让她重新站在我们这边
make her an offer that brings her back into line.
我需要她那3%的投票权
I need her three percent.
好吧 我们必须拿什么来收买♥♥她
Well, what do we have to play with?
好吧 现金很难 因为那样看起来像贿赂
Well, cash is difficult because it looks like a bribe,
-但是... -所以...
- but... - So...
重新签订离婚协议 也许用这种方式
reopen the divorce settlement, maybe?
是啊
Yeah.
给她一千万 看看她会不会答应
Offer her ten million. See if she pipes down.
我最高可以涨到5千万 但是那样我不会高兴的
I'll go as high as 50, but I won't be happy.
兴奋啊 慢慢磨妈妈
Exciting. Grinding Mom down.
那...期待晚餐吗
So... looking forward to dinner?
嗯 我上次在那里吃饭的时候
Yeah, last time I ate there,
六个人吃三条泥泞的鳟鱼 里面塞满了芥末
it was three muddy trout for six and fill up on mustard.
可怜的混♥蛋♥
Poor bastards.
没得选啊
Slim pickings?
无论发生什么 我们都需要她的投票
Whatever happens, we need her vote.
-不惜一切代价 -不惜一切代价 对
- Whatever it takes. - Whatever it takes. Right.
好吧 爸 明白了
All right, Dad. Got it.
但是 我不喜欢被人玩弄 所以 把她拧干一点
But I don't like being fucked. So, screw her out a bit.
5千万以内你们节省下来的钱 我们可以拿来分了
Anything you save under the 50, we can split.
好吧 那应该包括...后续治疗费
Well, that oughta cover the... subsequent therapy.
-好 不 不 我在开玩笑 -嗯 我也是
- Yeah. No, no. I'm kiddin'. - Yep. Me, too.
-我们需要她 -明白了
- We need her. - Got it.
怎么 瑞亚留得很晚还是...你们...
What, did Rhea stay late or... Did you guys...
为什么问
Why?
没什么
Nothing.
不不不不 我的意思是...
No. No, no, no. I mean, just...
我...我只是想说...
I... I just wanted to say...
别误会我的意思
and don't take this the wrong way,
比如...
like...
你确定和瑞亚合作是个好主意吗
Are you sure this thing with Rhea is a good idea?
感...感觉...
It... It feels like...
是的 感觉她可能在玩你
Yeah, it feels like she could be playing you?
-我可以照顾好自己 -当然
- I can take care of myself. - Sure.
我...我知道你可以照顾好自己
I... I know you can take care of yourself,
而且你知道 你的事就是你的事 我只是...
and you know, your business is your business. I'm just...
你才是被女人打击过的人
You're the one who's cunt-struck.
好吧...不 我...我是...我只是...
Okay... No, I... I'm... I'm just...
只是看起来可能不太好
It's just maybe not a good look.
老家伙...不是...不是老傻瓜 但是 你知道...
The old f... Not... Not the old fool, but, y'know...
那...我不是这个意思
That... That's not what I'm saying.
我...我是说 她可能会让你看起来像那个样子
I'm... I'm saying that's how she could make you seem.
只是...说实话
Just... Just being honest.
我很欣赏
I appreciate it.
好吧...我想娜...娜奥米
Okay, well... I think Na... Naomi
想我带她去摄政动物园
wants me to take her to The Regent's Park Zoo.
显然 我们两个人正在热恋
Apparently, we're in a fucking Simon and Garfunkel song.
-所以 我要去妈妈家... -我觉得我们应该
- So, I'll travel to Mom's... - I think we should do
来点头脑风暴
a bit of, brainstorming.
是啊
Yeah.
你愿意跟我一起去吗
Will you come with me?
-就... -到那个男孩的家里去
- As in... - Down to the boy's family.
对
Right.
我的意思是...
I mean...
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
我们应该在这件事上团结一致
We should stick together on this.
你不同意吗
Don't you agree?
爸爸在这里吗
Is Dad here?
你想喝点饮料吗
Would you like a drink of some kind?
不 不用 谢谢
No, I'm fine. Thanks.
看看这是谁来了啊 亲爱的罗伊
What's poppin', Malala Roy?
爸呢
Where's Dad?
你在追逐飞龙吗
Were you chasing the dragon?
他神出鬼没 又一次这样
He is ghost. Again.
-这不是很酷吗 -去你♥妈♥的♥ 他在哪里
- Isn't that cool? - For fuck's sake. Where is he?
他在见"乌尔斯特人" 是吗
He's seeing the Ulsterman, no?
问候死去的男孩的父母
Paying homage to a dead kid's parents.
他在赛马♥会♥上见到了"乌尔斯特人"
He's seeing the Ulsterman at the races.
真的非常喜欢你的小小备忘录
Really very much enjoyed your little me-mo.
什么鬼啊
What the fuck?
是的 是...
Yeah, it was...
非常引人注目 就像眼睛裂开了一样
very compelling. It was like eye crack.
那...那 爸爸看了吗
W... Well, has Dad read it?
他没有回复你吗
Has he not got back to you?
因为他昨天就看了 所以 他有很多时间回复你
'Cause he read it yesterday, so he has had a ton of time.
去你♥妈♥的♥
For fuck's sake.
是的 我们都看了 就像开小型圆桌会议一样
Yeah, we all read it. It was a little round table thing;
我 肯 爸爸 瑞亚
me, Ken, Dad, Rhea.
瑞亚 瑞亚在城里吗
Rhea? Rhea's in town?
你对自己要接管的公♥司♥
Do you know nothing of the company
一无所知吗
you're supposed to be taking over?
你知道的 韦斯达 韦斯达·罗伊科集团
Y'know, Waystar? Waystar Royco?
我们发表仇恨言论 经营游乐园
We do hate speech and roller coasters.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
好了
Okay.
好的
Okay.
我把这些交给你之前
Before I hand these over,
可以...我可以提一个最终要求吗
could... could I actually make one final request?
里奥 我隔壁办公室的
Leo, my neighbor here,
他像卡♥通♥人物一样打喷嚏
he sneezes like a cartoon character,
所以 我在想 也许换个角落办公室...
so, I was thinking maybe a corner office...
别太过分 格雷戈里
Don't overplay your hand, Gregory.
快点
Come on.
-好吧... -快点
- Okay, w... - Come on.
上面写着"机密" 格雷格
"Secret," Greg?
怎么了
Yeah?
但不是"最高机密" 有趣
But not "Top Secret." Interesting.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表