剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
Okay. Yeah. And...
好的 是的 而且...
And don't worry about the nuts. The...
而且不用担心坚果 那个...
The cashews are the size of boomerangs.
腰果个头有回旋镖那么大
Okay.
好的
Thanks.
谢谢啦
Nice vest, Wambsgans. It's so puffy.
背心很漂亮 万布斯甘斯 很蓬松啊
Thank you, Roman.
谢谢你 罗曼
What's it stuffed with, your hopes and dreams?
里面塞的是什么 你的希望和梦想吗
Hiking boots. They're pristine.
登山靴啊 还是全新的呢
Here we go.
他来了
All right. All rise for Pope Big Dick.
好吧 全体起立 欢迎大鸡♥巴♥教皇
Hello, Rhea.
你好 瑞亚
Mr. Roy.
罗伊先生
You know what I need.
你知道我需要什么
There.
你好
Yeah, just to say, I don't know how
嗯 我只是想说 我不知道
up to speed you are, with all of the details,
你了解多少最新情况 所有那些细节
but, just to say that we're all lined up
不过 我只是想说 我们都准备好
for the ATN strategy announcement.
听泛美网络的策略声明了
Yeah, same shit.
嗯 还是旧酒
Different wrapper.
换了个新瓶而已
Well, I hope we're not gonna... We're not gonna go with that, banner, but we...
好吧 我希望我们不用...我们不会用上横幅 但我们...
You know, we settled on, "We're listening."
你知道 我们选定了 "我们在倾听 "
It tested great. It tested fine.
测试效果很好 测试效果凑合
Do me a favor.
帮我个忙
Is that Sandy Furness?
那个人是桑迪·弗内斯吗
Yes.
是的
Yeah, yeah. Well, keep talking.
是的 是他 好的 继续说话
Keep talking.
一直说话
Yeah. I don't want a bump in.
好的 我不想他搭讪
Not here, not now. Okay.
不想此时此刻被他搭讪 好的
Vipers would love it.
毒蛇想找我搭讪
Gladly... We'd be honored to be your talking partners...
很高兴...我们很荣幸能成为你的聊天对象...
So, basically, the talk is a celebration of
所以 基本上 这次演讲是庆祝
putting audience input front and center.
把观众的意见放在首位和中心
And hopefully be really inclusive
希望在最近的事件之后
and quite changey after recent events,
能真正做到包容和变化
because ATN Citizen is essentially
因为泛美网络公民本质上是
very similar but with the option of...
非常相似的 但可以选择...
How's he... How's he looking?
他看起来...他看起来怎么样
Is he healthy?
他健康吗
He looks...
他看起来...
Not really. He looks a little enfeebled.
并不怎么健康 他看起来有点衰弱
Yeah. I'd say.
好的 我觉得
I heard... I heard, maybe...
我听说...我听说 可能...
maybe syphilis?
可能是梅毒
What? Really?
什么 真的吗
Interesting. And that's definitely...
有意思 这绝对是...
You don't really hear much about syphilis these days.
现在很少听到有人得梅毒的了
Very much the... The MySpace of STDs.
很多都是...社交网络病
Excuse me, Logan.
不好意思 洛根
I, just spoke to Karolina.
我刚刚和卡罗丽娜谈过
It came through.
消息爆出来了
They're asking for a response.
他们要求我们回应
Get a room. But slow. No ripples.
去找个房♥间 但是动作慢点 别发出动静
A room?
这算是房♥间吗
Sorry. The magazine contacted Cruises directly.
抱歉 杂♥志♥直接联♥系♥了游轮
Who at Cruises? Hello?
谁在游轮 你好
Just Florida PR.
只有佛罗里达的公♥关♥人员
Obviously, they thought they could get someone
很明显 他们觉得 只要他们在食物链下面的位置找
who might spew if they went low on the food chain,
就能找到可能会泄露消息的人
but I had 'em all briefed.
但我已经和他们所有人通报过了
What have they got? How much have they got?
他们有些什么料 掌握了多少
We don't know.
我们不清楚
All they're requesting is a response on one element.
他们所要求的只是对单次事件的回应
Karolina said we had two weeks. Yeah.
卡罗丽娜说我们有两周时间 是的
Well, I don't know where Karolina got that from,
好吧 我不知道卡罗丽娜是从哪里得到的消息
so, I... I cannot speak to that.
所以 我...我不会这么确定
So I have Shiv on the line, if that's...
小西正在和我通话 如果可以...
Shiv, you're on speaker.
小西 我们开了免提
So, what the fuck is going on?
怎么了 他妈的怎么回事
I hear there's a big muck rake piece coming in on Cruises?
我听说游轮那边有人在揭发我们的大丑闻
Yeah, that's right. So, what's in it?
是啊 没错 那 是什么丑闻
We don't know exactly.
我们也不是很清楚
I'm sorry, who is this?
对不起 你哪位
Hugo Baker, Senior Vice President Comms
雨果·贝克 公园和游轮部门的
for Parks and Cruises.
高级副总裁
Hi. Wait. Is Dad there?
嗨 等一下 爸爸在吗
Does he know I'm on this call?
他知道我正在接听这个电♥话♥吗
I'm here. Okay, so,
我在这 好的 那
tell me again, how... How did this happen?
再告诉我一下 这...这是怎么发生的
Well, we had a tip off some time ago.
嗯 我们前段时间收到一个消息
New York Magazine working on a substantial piece.
纽约杂♥志♥正在写一篇重要的文章
They're, only giving us limited allegations
他们对我们提出了有限的指控
and asking for a response.
并且要求我们回应
Okay, so there's a bomb about to go off,
好的 所以 有一颗炸♥弹♥即将爆♥炸♥
and do we know what the fuck is in it?
我们知道是他妈关于什么的吗
Why do you do this, Dad? Why do you hoard information?
你为什么这样做 爸爸 你为什么把消息掖着藏着
What you don't know can't hurt you.
你不知情 才不会伤害到你
Obviously, we are confident on our position,
显然 无论这些指控是什么
regardless of the allegations.
我们对自己的立场很有信心
And, this'll drop when?
而且 文章会在什么时候发布
Well, online first, thirty six to forty eight hours.
好吧 首先是网上 一天半到两天时间
So, yeah. Not two weeks.
所以 是的 不是两周时间
Again, I've no idea where that came from.
再说一次 我不知道消息是从哪里泄漏的
So, this sinks Pierce, right?
那 这会让皮尔斯的交易告吹 对吧
If you don't get that done and signed off before this drops, then...
如果你没有在此之前签好协议 那么...
Can we kill it?
我们可以直接封♥杀♥吗
No, you can't kill it. Key.
不 封♥杀♥不了 钥匙
I've killed bigger.
更严重的我都封♥杀♥过
No, not in the last five years.
不 过去五年发生的丑闻封♥杀♥不了
Respectfully, Shiv, take a beat. You're new to this, yeah?
尊重地说 小西 休息一下 你是新手 好吗
Yeah, and thank fuck for you I am.
是的 谢谢你♥他♥妈♥的 我就是新手
This stinks of stale, pale male,
你真是满口都是陈腐苍白的臭气
and you need an outsider to advise.
你需要一个局外人来给点建议
Cease and desist, right? Yes, Hugo. We're on that.
勒令停止 对吧 是的 雨果 我们正在谈这个
No, we go, how deep are their pockets,
不 我们封♥杀♥他们 不管他们有多少猛料
fuckin' scare the shit out of them.
我们他妈的吓死他们
Yeah, get word around,
是的 放话出去
our lawyers will go balls to the wall,
说我们的律师会竭尽全力
say he's super pissed.
说他超级生气
Subtext is this is personal, we're feeling vindictive,
潜台词是这是在针对我们 我们感觉他们在报复我们
get the senior management asking where they'll go
让高层管理人员问问他们 如果我们搞到他们破产的话
if we bankrupt them. Dad, cease and desist
他们会落到什么下场 爸爸 勒令停止
and a full on shit flinging freak out is very high risk,
和火力全开的反常举动有非常高的风险
but we could get them to delay.
但是我们可以让他们延期发布
Tell them we'll get into it all with them,
告诉他们 我们会和他们一起研究
we'll cooperate, play it all out, and then stiff them.
我们会合作 全力以赴 然后让这篇报道胎死腹中
We could offer up morsels in exchange for postponement?
我们能提供更多的条件换取延期发布吗
We might be able to find something,
我们或许可以找到点蛛丝马迹
maybe out of the studios? No.
也许在演播室之外 不
Bigger. Juicier.
条件得非常优厚
People who are... Sorry.
那些人...抱歉
Fuck, I'm sorry.
妈的 抱歉
People who are writing about cruise abuse scandals
正在写游轮虐待丑闻的人
are not gonna be getting all kissy for a plot twist
不会因为写得像"兄弟会男孩2"那样情节曲折
on frat baby two. No. Delay is too soft.
就受到所有人欢迎 不 延期发布太软弱了
Dad, ignore him. Accelerate the deal.
爸爸 别理他 加快交易进度
What the fuck do you think we've been doing, Siobhan?
那你♥他♥妈♥以为我们一直在干什么 西沃恩
Well, I have no fuckin' idea, Dad,
嗯 我他妈完全不知道 爸爸
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表