剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
他是个瘾君子 满口胡扯 凌晨三点喝酒
He was a cokey, bullshit, 3:00 a. M. Scotch
一直喝到天亮 他根本没有露面
and see‐you‐in‐the‐morning man. He ain't showing up.
莱尔德 他妈的诚实点
Laird, be fucking honest.
他在向卡尔抱怨 他的人脉都快死了
He was bleating to Karl. His contacts are all dying,
他作为高级顾问会被排挤到一边
and he's gonna get shoved aside as the senior advisor
除非他今年能赚大钱
unless he pulls major gravy this year.
我甚至不知道该说什么
I don't even know what to say to that.
那就什么也别说
Then don't say anything.
爸 我希望那是真的 我真的很他妈的希望 但是...
Dad, I wish it was real. I really fucking do, but...
卡尔
Karl.
你不能指望这个 现在不能
You can't lean on this. Not now.
嗯 但是如果你没搞定这个 你的另一个选择是什么
Yeah, but if you don't get this, your other option is what?
对不起 杰米 继续胡扯 继续瞎编
I'm sorry, Jaime. Keep exploring, keep talking,
但我不能把筹码压在不牢靠的事情上
but I cannot pile my chips on something that isn't solid.
那真是太棒了
That is just excellent.
你太离谱了 罗曼
You are way off, Roman.
谢谢你 卡尔
And thank you, Karl.
我希望你能享受国王的恩宠
I hope you enjoy the king's favors,
因为你知道 如果不私有化
because you know what you're looking at
会是什么结局
if you don't go private.
‐莱尔德… ‐得有人为此付出代价
‐Laird... ‐Someone has to pay the price.
也许是你 罗曼 或者你的某个兄弟姐妹
Maybe you, Roman, or maybe one of your siblings.
我想你会有一段毁掉生活的快乐时光 证券交易委员会 ...
I suppose you'll have a fun little time ruining a life. SEC...
司法部 ...外国和腐♥败♥行为
DOJ... Foreign and Corrupt Practices.
有人会被扔下热气球
Someone's getting tossed out of the balloon
有人可能会入狱
and someone is likely going to jail.
所以 晚安 女士们
So, goodnight, ladies.
晚安...亲爱的女士们
Goodnight... sweet ladies.
还有祝你好运
And good luck.
嘿
Hey.
怎么样了
How'd that go?
我觉得也许不是解决方案
I think maybe not the solution.
那 情况会变得...
So, it's gonna get...
波涛起伏
choppy.
我他妈的不敢相信
I can't fucking believe it.
我
Me?
我从没做过任何真实的事
I never did anything really.
一个好天主教小伙子 一个甚至在他的妻子面前
A good Catholic lad who couldn't even take his undershirt off
都不肯脱汗衫的人
in front of his wife.
他的前妻 不管她是他妈的什么东西
His ex‐wife, whatever the fuck she is.
我
Me.
其他所有人都像一群该死的流浪狗
All the rest behave like a pack of fucking stray dogs.
不
No.
你知道吗 斯图威在希腊
You know, Stewy's in Greece.
不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 儿子 不 我...
No, no, no, no, no, no. No. No. No, son. No. No, I...
我他妈的去过那里了
Fucking been there.
我♥操♥
Shit!
好吧 好吧 让开
Okay, okay. Get out of the way!
好了
Okay.
我不知道自己要不要玩
I don't know if I want to.
嘿
Hey.
那...我听说...
So... I hear...
-私有化没戏了 对吧 -好了 准备好了吗
‐private's off, right? ‐Okay! Ready?
只是最后不信任他们
Just didn't trust them in the end.
我无法解释原因
I can't explain why.
因为你有点种族主义吗
'Cause you're a bit racist?
我不这么觉得 但是总有这种可能性
I didn't think so, but there's always that possibility.
这样很吓人 非常非常吓人
It's bad. It's very, very bad.
嘿 格雷格 你在喝什么
Hey, Greg. What are you drinking?
这是...我不确定 是...是玫红酒
This is... I'm not sure. It's a... It's a rosé.
这不是我的最爱
It's not my favorite.
你现在都有最爱的香槟了啊
You got a favorite champagne now.
好吧...一不小心又被你发现了
Well... you can't help noticing.
没关系 我会喝的 只不过这不是我的最爱
It's fine. I'll drink it. It's just not my favorite.
好吧 你最好喝光 老弟 因为...
Well, you better drink up, brother, because...
如果你最终带着罐头乘船旅行
if you end up carrying the can for cruises,
那你最后会回到从碟子里喝牛奶的状态
you'll be back to drinking milk from a saucer.
我们要私有化了
We're going private.
-交易没戏了 -什么
‐Deal's off. ‐What?
会有一个人当炮灰
There's gonna be a head on a spike.
嘿 老爸
Hey, Pa.
问一个简短的 不是大问题的问题
A quick one, not a biggie.
我在评论方面需要一些帮助
I need some help on reviews.
-演出吗 -是的
‐The play? ‐Yeah.
只是赞扬一下
Just a spritz of praise.
一些报纸头条
Some poster toppings.
纪事报或者先驱报...
The Chronicle or The Herald, just...
你能稍微带点节奏吗
could you lean a little bit?
你知道 类似...不是这样的 而是类似 比如
You know, something like... Not this, but something like,
"值得购票观看”
"Kill for a ticket,"
或者"季度戏剧盛事"
or "The theatrical event of the season."
我不喜欢对我的人带节奏
I do not like to lean on my people.
得了吧
Come on.
我的意思是 你在粮食补贴问题上
I mean, you brought down a Canadian government
搞垮了加拿大政♥府♥ 但是不能给我安排一个
over grain subsidies, you can't give me
‐他妈的轻而易举的评论 -嘿 嘿 淡定
‐one fucking lousy review? ‐Hey. Hey, easy!
我听说你浪费了50万买♥♥了一根假的拿破仑的鸡♥巴♥
I hear you jizzed 500K on a fake Napoleon dick.
这不相关 听着 爸 我...我真的很受伤
That's irrelevant. Look, Pa, I'm... I'm actually hurtin' here.
一周花50万 我有奥斯特里茨[拿破仑在此大胜俄♥国♥和奥地利]
It's a half a mil a week. I've got Austerlitz,
我参加了竞选 但我的流动资金不足
I've got my campaign, and I'm not super liquid,
所以我只是...
so I'm just...
我只是想知道 我是不是可以向你...
I'm just wondering if I could hit you for like...
借个...小小的一个亿
like... a little 100 mil.
‐小小的一个亿 -是的
‐A little 100 mil? ‐Yeah.
好吧 也许吧 也许
Well, you know, maybe. Maybe.
但是你必须退出竞选
But you have to quit your campaign.
什么...爸 不 我有整个团队
Wha... Pa, no. I got a whole team.
只是在经济上表明判断合理 我是出于好心
Just to financially indicate sound judgment, good intentions.
我有浮动政策 我有民调 我有康粉...
I'm floating policy, I got feelers, I got the Conheads....
这是一个瞎扯谈的白日梦
It's a horseshit pipe dream.
每个人都觉得你是个笑话
Everybody thinks you're a joke.
而且你♥他♥妈♥的让我很尴尬
And you're fucking embarrassing me.
嗯 说得对
Right. Right.
感谢你坦诚相告
Thanks for your honesty.
退出竞选 我们再深入研究
Pull the plug and we'll get into it all.
但是现在 我要炸更大的鱼了
But now, I got bigger fish to fry.
-...不错 很好 ‐那 嘿 大家听着
-...Nice. Lovely. ‐So, hey, listen up.
我只是想说 这里有很多传言
I just wanted to say there are a lot of whispers going around,
但是今晚我不会宣布是谁来背锅
but I'm not going to make an announcement tonight.
我想做最好的事情 最体面的事情
I wanna do the best thing, the most decent thing,
所以 明天 我们将进行讨论
so, tomorrow, we'll get into a discussion
关于我们的失误和...
about our missteps and...
我们应该如何表达对世界上其他地方的深切歉意
how we can indicate how sorry we are to the rest of the world.
好吗 我们在座的都是朋友 对吧
Okay? We're all pals here. Right?
所以...今晚 好好喝一杯
So... tonight, drink up.
明天 我们会解决的
And tomorrow, we'll figure it out.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
看来 有人被炒了
So, someone's getting shitcanned.
我们开始派对吧
Let's get the party started.
喂 威拉
So, Willa,
-演出怎么样 -滚蛋
‐how's the play going? ‐Fuck off!
你感觉怎么样
How are you feelin'?
生病 焦虑
Sick, anxious.
你觉得他为什么这样做
Why is he doing it like this do you think?
你什u200bu200b么意思
How do you mean?
"我们在座的都是朋友"
"We're all pals here."
"我们讨论一下" 表现得好像他突然想听我们的观点
"Let's have a discussion." Like he suddenly wants our views
因为他喜欢听劝一样
'cause he loves advice.
他正在进行一场审判秀
He's running a show trial.
让整个政♥治♥局签署死刑令
You get the whole politburo to sign the death warrant,
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表