剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
当然 一切都好 离目标很近了
Sure. All good. Honing in.
好 好
Good. Good.
我的意思是 谢谢你张罗这个小晚宴
I mean, thank you for taking the lead on the little dinner,
邀请那些政客 你知道的 其他等等
all the politics and, you know, what-not.
好吧 我很乐意帮忙 但是我感觉到一些骚乱
Well, I'm pleased to help, but I'm sensing some turbulence.
小西
Shiv.
小西 她喜怒无常
Shiv. She runs hot.
她把自己
She makes boogie men
丢在卧室地板上的衣服当成了夜魔
out of the clothes she dumps on her bedroom floor.
一直都这样
Always has.
好吧 只要你不介意一点点反馈
Well, just as long as you don't mind a bit of feedback.
她有点生气 气势汹汹的样子
A few noses are out of joint. Strong French feelings.
我担心我可能会被法棍弄瞎
I'm worried I might get blinded with a baguette.
就说瑞亚殴打她的狗或者男友 我也不知道
Just say Rhea beats her dog or boyfriend or I don't know.
...爸爸会喜欢的
...Dad would love that.
你认为的弹♥药♥并不是真的弹♥药♥
The thing you think is ammo is not ammo.
我们需要明确 直接 有路线的攻击
We need to be clear, direct, with a line of attack.
你知道"自♥由♥ 两面派"
You know, "liberal, duplicitous."
"她是一片双面雪花 衣服上有精♥液♥"
"She's a two-faced snowflake with cum on her dress."
告诉她去问问罗丝的事
Tell her to ask about Rose.
-我♥操♥ -是的
-Shit. -Yup!
这听起来很有计划 芬芳的阻扰
This sounds schemey. Redolent of thwart.
是啊 你觉得在瑞亚旁边施展点魅力怎么样
Yeah. How do you feel about oozing a bit near Rhea?
只是 你知道 有点...
Just, you know, sorta...
有点什么
Sorta what?
好吧 你知道 引起...引起她傻笑
Well, you know, get-- get a bit giggly.
继续努力 但是 这样我爸才可以看到
Work it. But so that my dad can see.
我的意思是 这样并不会干掉她 但是一切都会有帮助
I mean, it doesn't kill her, but everything helps.
我有一个想法 也许瑞亚可以在祝酒词里提一下
I have this idea that maybe Rhea can mention in a toast.
扔个小手榴弹吗
Lob a little grenade?
你是在帮我拉皮条吗
Are you pimping me out?
不 不 不用做什么疯狂的事 汤姆
No, no. Nothing crazy, Tom.
只是让她笑 稍微动动手臂
Just make her laugh. Work the arms a bit.
来一点手臂性♥爱♥
Have a bit of elbow sex.
你说的是我可怕的老板痴迷的那个女人吗
The woman who my terrifying boss is obsessed with?
你要我和她调情吗
You want me to flirt with her?
汤姆 拜托 不是...
Tom, come on. Not--
不是那种肮脏的调情 而是有害的调情
Not dirty flirty. Just hurty flirty.
肯德尔 你准备好忽悠瑞亚了吗
Kendall, you ready to wind up Rhea?
-你被她玩了吗 -是啊
-Did you fuck with her? -Yeah.
我们试试用罗丝来玩弄她
Let's try Rose out on her.
看看她的耳朵会不会被夹
See if she gets a clip on the ears.
-嘿 这个活动太好了 这很棒 -是的 嗯...
-Hey, this is great. It's great. -Yeah, um...
是的...你...
Yeah... Do you--
你觉得我说点祝酒词可以吗
Do you think it would be okay if I made a little toast?
我的意思是 我不想惹恼任何人
I mean, I don't want to piss anybody off.
是的 绝对可以
Yeah, absolutely.
你可以 嗯...
You could, um...
你可以向他的母亲海伦致敬
You could toast his mother, Helen.
-对 -还有...
-Right. -And...
我不知道 也许提一提罗丝
I don't know, maybe mention Rose,
他姐姐罗丝 她已经不在人世了
his sister Rose who is no longer with us.
他可能会喜欢的
He might appreciate that.
-谢谢 -是的 应该的
-Thank you. -Yeah, sure.
晚上好 各位
Evening, one and all.
我知道我是干果组合的新成员
I know I'm the new nut in the trail mix,
但是...
but, um...
我只是想感谢大家的参与 一起来...
I just wanted to thank you all for joining, and to...
祝贺我们这位毫不留情的揭匾者
congratulate our implacable plaque unveiler.
而且 鉴于明天的荣誉...
And, given tomorrow's honor...
让我们一起举杯 向那些...
let's raise our glasses to those...
今晚无法和我们在一起的人致敬
who are with us tonight in absentia.
-敬洛根的母亲海伦 -敬海伦
-Logan's mother Helen. -To Helen.
还有他的姐姐罗丝
And his sister Rose.
那...干杯 各位
So... cheers, everyone.
-干杯 -干杯
-Cheers. -Slàinte mhath.
这午餐不错
This is some lunch.
每个人都被每件事情冒犯了
Everybody's offended by everything.
哇 干得漂亮 看看你 融合得很好
Wow. Well done. Look at you, fitting right in,
就像我十二岁时跟在我屁♥股♥后面的营地辅♥导♥员一样
like a camp counselor in my butt when I was 12.
那是济慈吗
Is that Keats?
匿名的
Anonymous.
我看到你做的事了
I see your thing.
很好 有用
It's good. It works.
你像是一个劲头十足的有趣枪手 只不过已经徐娘半老
You're kinda like a peppy, fun-gun set to "MILF,"
像...
with like, a...
进一步说 你就是那些傻♥逼♥用起来
Lean In, woman-y branding thing that works well
效果还不错的女性品牌产品
with the Fitbit-moron-whatever people.
美中不足的是 我是一只花蝴蝶
I'm a sort of butterfly in the ointment:
色彩缤纷但令人毛骨悚然
colorful but wriggly.
我可以看到我们的合作
I could see us collaborating.
是吗 是的 你可以看到吗
Yeah? Yeah, you can see that?
是的 拍老笨蛋的马屁
Yeah, buttering up the old dunce?
-干得不错 滚开 -不
-Nice work. Fuck off. -No.
我知道你的名声
I get your rep. .
有些标签需要一段时间才能撕掉
Some labels take a while to peel off,
但是 我碰巧认为 你是他们所有人中间
but I happen to think you have the best instincts
直觉最好的
of all of them.
瞎扯 不过 谢谢
Well, bullshit, but thank you.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿 这里才是派对的地方 看看我们
Hey, this is where the party's at. Look at us,
所有最酷最美的人都汇聚在一个地方
all the cool and the beautiful people in one spot.
这里就像VIP区一样
This is like the VIP area, right here.
对吧 这里应该围一圈警戒线
Right? It should be, like, cordoned off
用那种丝绒绳 搞一点VIP小圈子的氛围
with, a-- like, a velvet rope, a bit of VIP bondage.
我的天啊
My goodness.
嗨 爸 听着
Hey, Pa, so, listen.
-...剧本... -对不起 我们...
- ... The play-- -Yeah, I'm sorry that we--
-我们没有来 嗯... -不用担心
-we didn't, um... -No worries.
不是说这个 我只想说 剧本花了一大笔钱...
No, it's just costing a pretty penny and...
开始出现一些财务上的担忧
a few financial worries starting to bubble.
-很高兴和你聊聊 -嗯 别担心 儿子
-Be good to chat. -Yeah, don't worry, son.
我相信你会解决的
I'm sure you'll work it out.
...所以...所以 瑞亚 你的...你的家在哪里
...So... So, Rhea, where's-- where's home for you?
四海为家
Home was all over.
我好像听说过你的母亲...这是不是真的
And did I hear that your mother-- Is this true,
她是民♥主♥社♥会♥主♥义♥者的志愿者吗
she volunteers for the Democratic Socialists?
我的天 老天啊 伙计们 当心
My! God, folks, watch out,
我们的大酒杯里有个圣母婊
we've got a libtard in the punch bowl.
快点 把你的工资单藏起来 免得她拿到更多联邦政♥府♥的钱
Quick, hide your pay stubs before she takes more federal.
…是啊 我们也不是每件事都意见一致
...Yeah, we don't see eye to eye on everything.
对
Right.
对不起 不用给她倒了 她不喝酒
I'm sorry, none for her. She doesn't drink.
嗯...
Um...
好吧 我 喝一点点
Well, I, sip.
但是...但是...不 不 不怎么喝
But-- But-- N-- No, not really, no.
嗯 对不起 嗯...
Yeah. Sorry, I...
嗯 没什么...
Well, not a great deal. Um...
我很确定 和大家的酒量相比
I'm pretty sure, maybe just a drop
也许只能算一滴酒 对敬酒来说的话
if you can fit it in there. For a toast.
丁 丁 丁 丁 丁 丁 丁 丁
Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding.
-好吧 我这是敬酒 -太好了
-Well, here's a toast. -Great.
我只是想说 这一切很棒
I guess I just wanna say how great it is
我们认识和爱的每一个人都聚集在一个地方
to have everyone we know and love in one place
庆祝我们父亲的一生
to celebrate our dad's life.
-是啊 说得好 -说得好
-Yeah. Hear, hear. -Hear, hear.
向瑞亚大喊一声 感谢她策划了一场精彩的葬礼
Shout out to Rhea for planning a wonderful funeral.
我的意思是……纪念
I mean...memorial.
不 夜晚
No, evening.
别这样...
Please...
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表