剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
嘿
Good, man, good? All good. All good.
都好吗 伙计 一切都好吗 都好 都好
Hello. Hi. I'm so sorry.
你好 嗨 我很抱歉
Foreign nationals,
外籍人士
please identify yourselves. Oh, my God.
请表明你们的身份 噢 我的天啦
Oh, fuck. What do you think?
噢 我♥操♥ 你怎么看
Uh... I don't know. I feel like, traditionally,
嗯...我不知道 我觉得传统上
Americans don't usually fare well at this point.
美国人通常在这一点上表现不佳
I don't know, what do you think, Karl?
我不知道 你怎么想 卡尔
Oh, fuck. Just do what he says.
噢 他妈的 按他说的去做
Yeah, okay. Um...
好的 嗯...
Roman Roy? Yup.
罗曼·罗伊吗 对
Follow me, please.
请跟我来
Good luck. Yeah. Uh...
祝你好运 嗯...
Good luck to you, too.
也祝你好运
Go, Hi Hearts. Go, Hearts.
加油 赫斯队 加油 赫斯队
Anyway, thank you for your support.
无论如何 谢谢你的支持
You got it. All the time.
应该的 随时支持
Yes? Great job.
你好 干得漂亮
Thank you. I salute you.
谢谢 我向你致敬
Thank you, Senator. Excellent job.
谢谢你 参议员 干得很棒
Thank you. Excellent.
谢谢 优秀
Here, here. Cheers, Bill.
说得好 干杯 比尔
Well done.
干得真棒
Lovely to reconnect with the gang.
很高兴和团队重新建立联♥系♥
I appreciate your support, Bill.
感谢你的支持 比尔
Are you kidding? So many memories, huh?
你开玩笑吧 这么多美好回忆
I should write a book. I could. I've got the diaries.
我应该写一本书 我可以写 我一直在记日记
But no time. No time!
但是没时间写 没时间
You okay?
你还好吗
You... did great. Thank you.
你...干得很棒 谢谢
It must've been tough, but you did it, she dropped out.
肯定非常难 但是你做到了 她退出了
"Personal reasons." Yeah, you did good.
"私人原因" 是的 你做得很棒
Thank you.
谢谢
So, are you okay, kiddo?
那 你还好吗 孩子
Yeah. Yeah, good.
是的 嗯 很好
You, uh... You feeling feeling okay?
你 呃...你感觉...感觉还好吗
I'm, uh... I'm sorry if it was rough.
我 嗯...如果当时场面难堪 我很抱歉
No, it was... it was fine. We're good. It's all good.
不 很好 我们很好 一切都很好
Hey, Logan? Rhea's here, but she she wants a word.
喂 洛根 瑞亚在这里 但她...她想单独说几句
Okay.
好的
You remember Naomi Pierce? Yeah,
你还记得娜奥米·皮尔斯吗 是的
yeah. She came down to
嗯 她大老远来这里...
Hi. ...to support us.
嗨 ...支持我们
So, as you know, I didn't go in.
那 如你所知 我没有进去
Yeah, yeah. No, it's fine. Shiv's tough.
嗯 嗯 不 没事 小西很厉害
Look. Will you tell me what happened?
听着 你能告诉我发生了什么事吗
You can ask me anything.
你什么都可以问我
No. I don't know what to ask. You tell me.
不 我不知道该问什么 你告诉我
Well, it's all... You know.
好吧 这都是...你知道的
It goes a long way back.
很久以前的事了
Did you Did you ever have an editor
你...你以前有没有让编辑
who put a hand up a sweater?
用手帮你举着毛衣
Well, things were done differently in those days.
那 以前的办事风格不太一样
I can't fly blind.
我不能毫不知情地管理公♥司♥
Was Lester McClintock a friend of yours?
莱斯特·麦克林托克是你的朋友吗
No, I wouldn't say he was a friend, no.
不 我不认为他是我的朋友 不是
You once told me he was a close friend.
你曾经告诉我 他是一位密友
You told me that. Well...
你告诉我的 好吧...
Friend, close friend, colleague, I don't know.
朋友 密友 同事 我也说不清楚
It's kind of a a superpower, isn't it?
这算是...一种超能力 对吧
If you can lie to someone like that, to their face.
当着别人的面撒谎而若无其事
I mean, I know you're lying,
我的意思是 我知道你在说谎
but I still find you very plausible and appealing.
但是我还是觉得你说得很合理 而且很吸引人
I misspoke.
我词不达意
Uh huh.
嗯
Forgive me.
原谅我
But there are some things that went on from time to time,
但是 有些事情就是会时不时地发生
and I just wanted to protect you.
而我只是想保护你
I don't need your protection. Well, you know, as the next CEO,
我不需要你的保护 嗯 你知道吗 作为下一任总裁
it might be wise to keep clean of certain areas.
避开某些区域可能比较明智
I've been thinking about that.
我一直在想这事
I'm not sure it works any longer.
我不确定能不能继续这样下去
So, what do you want?
那 你想要什么
I'm not sure I want to work for you.
我不确定自己想为你工作
Fine, you've got me over a barrel.
很好 你让我感到震惊
You know it, I know it, so tell me what you want
你知道这点 我知道这点 所以告诉我 你想要什么
and let's get into it. You don't understand.
然后我们来谈谈 你没搞明白
I'm out. I don't want to be part of this.
我退出了 我不想成为这其中一份子
Oh, come on. Fuck off!
噢 得了吧 别扯谈了
Little Miss Prim.
"一本正经"小姐
You knew.
你知道的
You know who I am.
你知道我是谁
I think it's changed. In the details.
我认为情况已经变了 在细节方面
You don't walk over details.
你不需要去经历细节
I can't see the bottom of the pool.
池子的底部深不可测
I I I don't know if you care about anything.
我...我...我不知道你是否还在乎什么
And that scares me. Oh, yeah.
这让我感到害怕 噢 是的
Fucking words. Fucking words. Come on. Stay!
该死的语言 该死的表达 拜托 留下来
I could always find someone else.
我总是能找到其他人的
You know you're fungible.
你知道你可以被人替代
I am not fungible. Oh, yes, you are.
我无可替代 噢 是的 你可以被替代
You're as fungible as fuck.
你♥他♥妈♥的可以被随意替代
Fine.
好吧
Then funge me. Go ahead. Try.
那我替代我好了 来吧 试试
Rhea.
瑞亚
Kendall Roy served self satisfied hypocrites
今天 肯德尔·罗伊给参议院商务委员会
on the senate commerce committee a healthy portion of reality pie
那些自欺欺人的伪君子们送上了一份现实派的健康部分
today when he delivered them a takedown for the ages.
他把他们打了个落花流水
Democrats on the committee had worked themselves...
委员会里的民♥主♥党人对这家...
So... ...into a fit of phony outrage
那... ...历史悠久的公♥司♥
over historic corporate... Rhea's gone?
产生了一阵虚假的愤怒 瑞亚走了吗
But they made a fatal miscalculation. Yep.
但是他们做出了致命的错误估计 是的
She can't hack the hate.
她无法克服这种仇恨
Well, she can fuck off
好吧 那她可以滚蛋
and enjoy her lily white, chicken flesh conscience
在一家他妈的电♥话♥公♥司♥
working for a fucking phone company.
享受她"纯洁无瑕" 的圣母心了
Yeah. Yeah, well, maybe.
是的 是的 也许吧
Yeah, but do you think that's it?
是的 但是 你觉得这就完了吗
If Kira holds, and we kill Bill, do you think we're through?
如果基拉不作证 而且我们牺牲掉比尔 你认为我们渡过难关了吗
Honestly?
老实说吗
No. Not with the shareholders.
不行 股东大会是道坎
I'm afraid this Kendall stuff won't play.
恐怕肯德尔的这套话行不通
They're a little more... fucking vegetarian.
他们更像是...他妈的素食主义者
No? No.
不行吗 不行
Yes. Yes.
是的 是的
He came out like a fighter, but I'm hurt.
他像个战士一样 但我很受伤
We're hurt.
我们很受伤
And Bill's on maneuvers. He won't go quietly.
比尔只是演习 他不会善罢甘休的
No, no, no. Bill's not the answer.
不不不 比尔不是答案
We need something big.
我们需要更高层的人
Yeah...
是的...
Time for a blood sacrifice.
献血的时候到了
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表