剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
汤姆 比尔 比尔 比尔 看看你
What the fuck? Are you appearing?
搞什么呀 你要出席吗
No! God, no. Okay.
不 天哪 不 好的
No, no. Hey, Magic Johnson's still a Laker
不 不 嘿 魔术师约翰逊始终是湖人队的
even if he's not on the team, right?
就算他已经退役了 对吧
Yeah, right, okay.
是的 没错 对
Ah, I live in Maryland. Just thought I'd come in,
嗯 我住在马里兰州 想着来围观
support the old gang.
支持一下老伙计们
Well, that's such a nice gesture, Bill.
嗯 真是够意思 比尔
Great to see you. Yeah.
很高兴见到你 嗯
I'm rootin' for ya out there!
我在下面为你们打气
Go get 'em, my friends.
去消灭他们吧 我的朋友们
Yeah. Tom.
嗯 汤姆
Bill. Gerri. Thanks.
比尔 格丽 谢谢
Good luck! Wow.
祝好运 哇
Wow. That's nice.
哇 真是个好人
That is nice. I mean, that is just... nice.
太好人了 我是说 这样真的...很好
Still. Adios, Bill.
还是要牺牲他 再见 比尔
Yeah, rest in peace, Billy boy.
是的 安息吧 比利仔
Okay, folks. All right. Here we go.
好了 伙计们 好吧 开始了
Are you now, or have you ever been,
"你现在 或者曾经是"
a member of the Cruise Dirty Sex Fuck Cover up Party?"
游轮公♥司♥的肮脏的性♥爱♥掩盖团伙的一员吗"
How's the link?
连线怎么样
We can hear you, Rhea, thank you.
我们可以听到你的声音 瑞亚 谢谢
Great.
很好
Good, good, good. Oh, my God.
没事 没事 没事 噢 我的天啦
Hey, Gerri, do you wanna Can I do one more?
嘿 格丽 你想...我可以再来一遍吗
Do you wanna do... one more round? Just one?
你想再...再演练一遍吗 还是就一遍就行
Tom, you've done the prep.
汤姆 你已经做好准备了
You are murder boarded to death, okay?
你是被凶手豁免的人 好吗
I know, I know. I know.
我知道 我知道 我知道
Can you stop angsting? You're angsting me.
你能别焦虑了吗 你害得我都焦虑了
Okay. Okay. Just remember,
好的 好的 你只需要记住
it is not a courthouse.
这里不是法♥院♥
It is a stage. Okay? Anything goes. Filibuster.
只是个舞台 好吗 什么事都会发生 阻扰议事的进行
Every minute you're speaking, you're stealing from them
你发言的每一分钟 都是在盗窃他们的时间
and their horseshit.
和他们的废话
Eat, eat, eat those dangerous fucking minutes. Okay?
消耗 消耗 不停地消耗那些他妈的危险的分分秒秒 好吗
Okay. Okay?
好的 好吗
You bet. Okay. Got it.
当然 好的 明白了
You guys got this. It's a cinch.
你们能搞定的 这是小事一桩
Okay? Yeah.
好吗 是的
Just let the training kick in.
就照着训练的来
And maybe just try to enjoy it?
也许试着享受一下过程
Yeah. Thanks, Greg. Thanks.
嗯 谢谢 格雷格 谢谢
Oh, we're on, guys. Let's go. All right,
噢 到我们了 伙计们 我们走吧 好吧
here we go. Yes. This is it?
开始了 是的 这就开始了吗
Right. Sure. It's time.
对 当然 是时候了
You're gonna do great. Okay. Okay.
你表现得很棒的 好的 好的
Ready? Okay. Come here.
准备好了吗 好的 过来
Good luck, everybody. You're good.
祝大家好运 你很棒
I know. Good, yeah? Let's go.
我知道 没事的 好吗 我们走吧
Let's do this. All right.
我们上吧 好的
Go team.
加油 团队
The Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation
商业 科学与运输委员会
will come to order.
即将召开听证会
We welcome everyone to today's hearing
我们欢迎大家参加今天
on corporate abuses in the Brightstar cruise lines.
关于明亮星游轮公♥司♥滥用职权行为的听证会
Just look at the cash flow. We are undervalued.
只要看看现金流 我们的价值被低估了
I think tech just had everybody shitting their pants
我认为 科技只是让所有人在传统媒体方面
about legacy media, but really, the wheel turns.
吓得尿裤子 但是实际上 我们运转得很好
And most tech is overvalued.
而大多数技术都被高估了
We're profitable. We're real money.
我们在赚钱 我们是真金白银
This is a tremendous opportunity.
这是一个巨大的机会
This is once in a lifetime.
这是千载难逢的机会
You get to buy into the U.S. Media landscape
您可以买♥♥下最顶端的
at the very top. The very top.
美国媒体 最顶端的
Well, it's a lot of debt, right?
好吧 这是一大笔债务 对吧
Are you sure you can bring it together?
你确定你能做到吗
Absolutely sure.
绝对确定以
Jaime here is the fucking master of leverage.
这位杰米是个他妈的杠杆大♥师♥
He has structured some of the biggest LBOs in history.
他策划了一些历史上最大的杠杆收♥购♥
Right? Guilty as charged.
对吧 罪名成立
Yeah, besides, we'd, um,
嗯 此外 我们 嗯
have a decent amount of equity in this
持有相当数量的股权
and not something of any...
而且 不会有任何的...
concern. Hello? Um... Are they with you?
...担心 你好 嗯...他们是你一起的吗...
We...
我们...
The, uh, the guy in the black vest has a gun just here.
那个 那个穿黑背心的家伙这里有把枪
Dave? We're good, right?
戴夫 我们没事 对吧
It's good? Yeah. Hey, look, we're good, we're good.
没事吧 是的 嘿 听着 我们没事 我们没事
Okay. But, uh...
好的 但是...
we're all gonna go with these gentlemen now, okay?
我们现在都要和这些先生们一起走 好吗
We're all gonna... go?
我们都要...走吗
Yes.
是的
Uh... No. I don't think Is this
呃...不 我不认为...这是...
These gentlemen are are who, exactly?
这些先生们是...究竟是什么人
We'll go with them, it's fine. Dave?
我们和他们一起走 没事的 戴夫
Okay, uh... Dave? Uh... Dave... just walked out.
好吧 呃...戴夫 呃...戴夫...刚刚走出去了
Dave just walked out. Yes. We'll go with them now.
戴夫刚刚走出去了 是的 我们现在和他们一起走
Okay. Can I just ask what this is in regards to?
好的 我可以问一下这是为什么吗
Is this about the meeting? Is it It's a business thing?
这是关于会议的吗 这是...这是生意上的事吗
Uh huh. Okay, and my security guy,
嗯 好吧 我的安保人员
Dave, he just walked out. Can I ask where Dave went?
戴夫 他刚刚走出去了 我能问问戴夫去哪儿了吗
Dave Dave's not coming.
戴夫...戴夫不会来了
Oh, Dave's not coming. Yeah. Uh...
噢 戴夫不会来了 是的 嗯...
Um... I I I would actually really like for Dave to come.
嗯...我...我...我真的很想让戴夫过来
Dave's downstairs, we'll go without him.
戴夫在楼下 我们走的时候不会带上他
Please, gentlemen... Uh... Dave!
请吧 先生们 嗯...戴夫
Uh... There's a concern about Dave.
呃...有人对戴夫有点担心
It's a security risk here, so we're better with these guys.
这是安全隐患 所以 我们和这些人合作会更好
Okay? It's, uh, all good. Everything is under control.
好吗 一切都很好 全部都在掌控之中
There could be a situation,
可能出了状况
but luckily, we're being looked after.
但幸运的是 我们正在得到照顾
Oh, we're being looked after. That's nice.
噢 我们有人照顾 真好
Laird, let's get let's get Dave.
莱尔德 我们去...我们去找戴夫
Uh... We need to go. Yeah. Oh Oh!
呃...我们得走了 是的 噢
Protocol, he took my phone. Hey!
礼仪呢 他把我的电♥话♥拿走了 嘿
And I can't contact my security. Yep, yep, yep, yep.
而且我无法联♥系♥我的安保人员 好的 好的 好的
It's It's fine. Don't worry about it.
没...没事的 不用担心
Senator Eavis, you have five minutes for questions.
伊维斯参议员 您有五分钟的提问时间
Mr. Wambsgans, I hope I'm saying that correctly.
万布斯甘斯先生 我希望我说的正确
Just some background. Mr. Lester McClintock.
只是一些背景情况 关于莱斯特·麦克林托克先生
You accept he offered jobs
他提供工作给那些
to young women who would sleep with him?
愿意和他一起睡觉的年轻女人 你接受这一点吗
Uh... That does seem to be the case.
嗯...事情看起来确实是这样
Um... But the the company, uh, wasn't aware,
嗯...但是公♥司♥ 嗯 不知道这个情况
and obviously, that was some time before my time, um...
而且很显然 那是我之前的事情 嗯...
However, Bill... uh, Lockheart,
但是 比尔...呃 洛克哈特
my predecessor
我的前任...
But within the upper echelons of the firm and the family,
但是 在公♥司♥高层和家族成员之间
Lester was commonly known as Mo. Is that correct?
莱斯特通常被称为老莫 对吗
I... I don't... I don't... I I'm a relative newcomer.
我...我不...我不...我...我是一个相对较新的人
This email, you call Lester McClintock "Mo." Why?
这封邮件里 你称莱斯特·麦克林托克为"老莫" 为什么
I I guess I think it was just a nickname.
我...我觉得这只是个昵称吧
Mm hm. You call him "Mo" Over 30 times in emails
嗯 你在给家人和同事的电子邮件中称他为"老莫"
to family and colleagues, but you never use it
超过30次 但是 你在发给他的私人邮件里
in the items of correspondence sent to him privately,
从来没有这样称呼过他
for instance, during his illness. Why not?
比如 在他生病期间 为什么不这样称呼他
Senator, I don't know. You don't know?
参议员 我不知道 你不知道吗
He was called Mo, but always behind his back.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表