剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
恭喜你猜中了
Bingo.
而且我认为这是一个很好的计划
And I think it's a good plan.
我达成协议...
I land the deal...
... 我♥干♥掉肯德尔 我加冕为王
...I kill Kendall. I'm crowned the king.
就像哈姆雷特里面一样
Just like in Hamlet.
如果哈姆雷特里面是这样写的话 我不在乎
If that happens in Hamlet. I don't care.
-哈姆雷特里面是这样写的 -好的
- Just like Hamlet. - Okay.
这是娜奥米的...
Here is Naomi's...
...地址
...address.
她很酷 我想你们每个人都会喜欢她
She's cool. I think you'd like her.
是吗
Yeah?
话说 你怎么认识她的
How do you know her, anyway?
你和她上♥床♥了
You fucked her.
还有没有你没有睡过的人
Is there anybody you haven't fucked?
你
You.
爸 嘿 终于打来了
Dad. Hey. Finally.
你好
Hello.
在享受你的停工期吗
Enjoying your downtime?
我正在重读10-K表格[上市公♥司♥年度报表]
I'm re-reading the 10-K.
我们需要谈谈皮尔斯
We need to talk about Pierce.
这个话题应该是保密的 谁告诉你的
That's not to be spoken of. Who told you?
我不该知道吗
Am I not supposed to know?
嘿 我在想 我们或许应该想一个
Hey, I was thinking, we should maybe think of
我在公♥司♥年会上出现的理由
a reason for me to be on the retreat,
以防我们要谈论策略
in case we're talking strategy.
听着
Listen.
我需要你去看看康纳
I need you to go and see Connor.
怎么 我现在是康纳的保姆了吗
What, I'm Connor's babysitter now?
你失业了 这是一份工作
You're unemployed. This is a job.
他可能会伤害到我们
He could hurt us.
偷税漏税之后可不会大肆宣扬
You don't go shouting about tax.
我们自有安排
We have arrangements.
等我回来的时候我们再聊
We'll talk when I'm back,
-好吗 -爸 我...
- okay? - Dad, I...
-嘿 -嗨 他妈的发生什么事了
- Hey. - Hi. What the fuck is happening?
你知道收♥购♥皮尔斯的事吗
Do you know about chasing Pierce?
当然 我他妈参会了
Sure, I was in the fucking meeting.
你怎么知道皮尔斯的事
How do you know about Pierce?
我打电♥话♥给格丽了
I had Gerri on the phone.
她认为爸已经不理性了 我同意
She thinks Dad's gone woo-woo and I agree.
你♥爸♥告诉你最新情况了吗
Did your dad update you?
这真是一场灾难 谁都说了些啥
This is a disaster. Who said what,
-谁想阻止收♥购♥ -我觉得这计划可能会很好
- and who wants to stop it? - I think it could be good.
是啊 收了皮尔斯[直译为鸡鸡比皮尔斯的大]
Yeah. Dick over Pierce,
再收了桑迪和斯图威 我们规模就翻倍了
dick over Sandy and Stewy, double our size.
没有人会想去招惹一条全身都是大鸡鸡的
No one is gonna wanna tackle a big angry puffer fish
怒气冲冲的大河豚
bristling with dick.
汤姆 这是精神不正常 这是一种痴迷
Tom, it's batshit. It's an obsession.
-什么 - 你能想象到后座力有多大吗
- What? - Can you imagine the blowback?
我们想收♥购♥皮尔斯 新闻界最受人尊敬的名字
Us trying to buy Pierce, the most respected name in news?
但是我们已经做了新闻 对吗 所以 这只是更多新闻频道而已
But we already do news, right? So it's just more news.
这就像合并效果...
It's like synergies...
是的 但是如果所有的新闻频道都是我们的
Yeah, but if we own all the news,
我确实想知道 我他妈该在哪里看我想看的新闻
I do actually wonder where I'll get my fucking news.
因为某些时候 确实有人需要
Because at some point, someone needs to actually
去跟踪世界上正在发生的事情
keep track of what's going on in the world.
谁去了哪里 谁戴了帽子
Who went where, and who wore a hat.
我认为这会是一个独♥立♥的品牌
I think it's gonna be a separate brand.
就像"让我保持真实"的燕麦品牌
Let me keep the truthy, oatmeal branding.
是的 但是美♥利♥坚♥共和国现在的状况并不好
Yeah, but the American Republic is in not great shape as it is.
想想看 有... 时代周刊 华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥
What, you've got the... The Times, The Post,
皮尔斯的编辑
editors at Pierce,
推特上还有几百名愤怒的年轻女性
and a couple of hundred angry young women on Twitter,
就这些了
and that's about it.
-别这样说 -不 汤姆
- Please. - No! Tom,
已经他妈的够陈旧乏味了
it is thread-fucking-bare out there,
现在我们还要吃掉另外一个
and now we're gonna eat another one?
那 你想把这些话告诉他吗
Well, do you want to tell him that?
汤姆 这很严肃
Tom, this is serious.
这是蛇吞象
It's a snake eating a crocodile.
不合适 太大了
It doesn't fit, it's too big.
这是一笔200亿美元的收♥购♥
It's a 20-billion-dollar acquisition
要么害我们破产 要么需要花费五年时间来整合
that either breaks us or takes half a decade to integrate.
我们得阻止他
We need to stop him.
所以 在匈牙利和他谈谈
So, talk to him in Hungary.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
我...我觉得我不想这样做 小西
I... I don't think I wanna do that, Shiv.
...喂 是复♥制♥部吗
...Hello? Is this the replicant department?
是这样的 我的人肉傀儡停止工作了
Yeah, my meat-puppet has stopped working.
小西 小西
Shiv. Shiv.
汤姆 我在开玩笑
Tom, I'm joking.
但是我也很认真
But I'm also not.
人们最好记住
People would do well to remember
有一天 镇上会有一个新警长
there's gonna be a new sheriff in town one day.
所以 召集反抗力量吧
So, rally the resistance,
副警长先生
Deputy.
嘿 格丽 为什么选择匈牙利开年会
Hey, Gerri, what's the thinking behind Hungary?
那里是个玩射击的好地方 而且 没人在乎你射中了什么
It's a nice place to shoot a gun where no one cares what you hit.
好了 伙计们 听着
So, guys, listen.
我有一个很棒的喝酒游戏 可以在飞机上玩
I have a great drinking game for the flight.
任何时候谁说皮尔斯 就喝一口
Any time he says Pierce, take a sip.
你带了自己的啊 超级水枪吗
You brought your own? Super soaker?
-是的 -我也拿了自己的 巴索猎枪
- Yep. - I got my own. Blaser.
我不想参加比谁的鸡鸡大的比赛[火力猛]
I don't wanna get into a dick-measuring competition,
但是我的枪比你的好 火力更猛
but I have a better, more powerful dick than you.
当然 我很确定这并不能说明什么
Which I'm sure isn't saying much.
肯 你跟我一起
Ken. You're with me.
我们谈谈时间表
Let's talk timetables.
我不敢相信 我... 在坐私人飞机
I can't believe I'm a... on a private plane.
就像我是乐队成员一样
It's like I'm in a band.
一个非常白人 非常有钱的...
A very white, very wealthy...
乐队
band.
就像我在U2乐队一样
It's like I'm in U2.
欢迎来到圣殿内部
Welcome to the inner-sanctum.
是啊 是的 这... 很好
Yeah. Yeah, it's... it's nice.
比圣殿外面好多了
Way nicer than the outer-sanctum.
好吧 我希望你喜欢红酒和打猎
Well, I hope you like red wine and killing shit.
-... 关于... -什么...
- ...about the... - What...
他妈的为什么说悄悄话
What the fuck's the whispering?
恐怕卡罗丽娜有坏消息 关于那本书
Carolina has bad news, I'm afraid. On the book.
你的传记
The biography.
我告诉过你停手
I told you to stop it.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
我们说的很清楚 不会和她合作 但是...
We were very clear there'll be no co-operation, but...
我不希望这书发表
I don't want it to come out.
好的... 明白了
Okay... Got it.
但是 它... 它会发表
Well, it... it will come out.
在这个国家 实际上可悲的是
I can't actually, in this nation, yet,
我不能让一本书停止出版
sadly, halt the publication of a book.
可以 我们可以
Yeah, we can.
好吧 我们可以威胁她 骚扰她
Well, we can threaten and harass,
我们可以恐吓那些
we can intimidate names
可能合作的人 冒一点险
who might cooperate and get a little dicey.
动用一切手段
Everything.
那个作家 潘特西尔
The writer, Pantsil.
我们能不能让她在接下来的十年里给我们写一部电影
Can we not get her writing us a movie for the next decade?
-缜密调查她 -交给我们办
- Tooth comb her. - Leave it with us.
任何跟她访谈的人都会完蛋
Anyone who speaks to her is fucked.
他们对我来说已经死了
They're dead to me.
谁他妈也不能刺探我的隐私
No one goes sniffing round my fucking panties.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表