剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
你接过那位传记作者的电♥话♥了吗
did you get a call from that biographer?
我的意思是 是的 很显然 我很引人注目
I mean, yeah, obviously. I'm the interesting one.
你呢
You?
是啊
Yeah.
接到了
Yeah.
你在考虑和她谈谈吗
You thinking of talking to her?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许吧
Maybe.
你呢
What about you?
不 我的意思是...
No. I mean...
如果你要跟她谈谈 我想我也得跟她谈谈
If you're gonna talk to her, I guess I have to talk to her,
那样才能纠正你的胡说八道
just to correct your bullshit.
那你为什么对皮尔斯这么感兴趣
So why are you so into Pierce?
我只是觉得 我们懂新闻 你明白的 做我们擅长的事情
I just think we know news, you know, stay in our lane.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
我他妈的爱死了
I fuckin' love it.
是的 我的意思是
Yeah, I mean,
合并效果会很好
synergies are great.
没错 大屠♥杀♥和裁员 诸如此类的屁事
Exactly. Carnage and layoffs, all that shit.
...不好意思 这个电♥话♥很私密
...Pardon me. This is private.
你好
Hello.
我就是罗曼
You have Roman.
你好吗
How are you?
是吗 那会怎么样
Yeah? And what would that be?
好啊 那我们... 那我们坚持下去吧
Great. Let's...Let's stay across that.
感谢您提供的信息
Thank you for the information.
再聊 谢谢你告诉我 再见
Talk soon. Thanks for letting me know. Bye.
好消息吗
Good news?
-是的 当然 -嘿 拜托 伙计
- Yeah, sure. - Hey, come on, man.
怎么回事
What was that?
别他妈管了 是公♥关♥的事情 不是什么大事
Just fuckin' leave it. It's a PR thing. It was nothing.
看着我
Look at me.
我了解你 说吧 你满口谎言
I know you. Come on. You're full of shit.
嗯 我也了解你
Well, I know you.
你♥他♥妈♥的为什么在皮尔斯的事情上撒谎
Why the fuck are you lying about Pierce?
我们现在准备开车了
We are ready to do the drive now.
好的 走吧
All right. Go on.
我们去谋杀一只吓得要死的哺乳动物吧
Let's go murder a terrified mammal.
好吧
Okay.
我们是非常差劲的猎人
We're such shitty hunters
我们只是在射桶里的猪
that we're just shooting piggies in a barrel.
还不如直接朝猪扔手榴弹
Might as well just throw a grenade at the pigs.
等等 等等
Hold on. Hold on.
很好
Good.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
-嘿 听着 卡尔 -怎么了
- Hey, listen, Karl. - Yeah?
我在想...想和你聊聊
I was thinking I... It would be nice to have a chat,
因为我是... 我想聊一个对你来说有可能很棒的举措
'cause I was... about a possible cool move for you?
-对了 格丽 -怎么了
- Right. Gerri? - Yeah?
嗯 我们...我们想和你...聊聊 汤姆
Yeah. We... We wanted to have a...a chat with you, Tom.
我不知道你对皮尔斯收♥购♥计划的看法
I don't know how you feel about Pierce,
但是 我们有些人 有一点点疑惑
but a few of us were having a few doubts.
-好的 -是的
- Okay. - Yeah.
好吧 嗯 这很有趣 这... 真的很聪明
Okay. Well, that's interesting. That's... That's really smart.
你为什么不... 为什么不提出来呢
Why don't you... Why don't you raise it?
好吧 不过 我们也认为和他谈谈
Okay. Although we also thought it could be good
-对你有好处 -是的
- for you to talk to him? - Yeah.
好吧 好的 不过...
Okay. All right. Although...
如果是由值得信赖的老部下来提
wouldn't it be better if it came from
-会不会... -对
- old, trusted... - Right.
-...更好呢 -那样很明智
- ...colleagues? - That's smart.
卡尔 这很有意思 我们应该这样做吗
Karl, that's interesting. Should we do it?
那样做很棒
That would be cool.
其实 由谁亲口说出来不是什么大不了的事
It's not a big deal, really, who actually says it.
我觉得你是家人 他对待家人的方式确实不一样
I guess you are family, and he does treat family differently.
是的 不一样 当然
Yeah. No, sure.
不过 他确实叫过我一次"基♥督♥山贱婊"
Although, he did once call me "The Cunt of Monte Cristo".
那是... 那是在逗弄你
That's... That was joshing.
在某种程度上 这也证明了你们之间的亲近
In a way, that's a testament to your closeness.
-某种程度上 -他喜欢你 汤姆
- In a way... - He likes you, Tom.
他喜欢你 你是个脑子聪明 口齿伶俐
He likes you. You're a fine mind, articulate,
-强有力的领导者 -我口齿伶俐吗
- strong leader. - I'm articulate?
你知道吗 你们太客气了
You're so kind, you know.
事实上 我非常受宠若惊
In fact, I'm so flattered,
我他妈就直接朝着机♥枪♥阵冲过去了
I'll just fucking walk right into the machine gun nest.
另外 我和小西谈过
Also, I've spoken to Shiv
我知道她让你去跟他说
and I know she asked you to talk to him.
-你和小西谈过吗 -如果你不这样做
- You spoke to Shiv? - And if you don't,
要是她问起来 你说怎么办
and she asks, yeah?
汤姆 英雄就是这样诞生的 在战场上
That's where heroes are born, Tom. On the battlefield.
英雄通常也是死在战场上的 格丽
It's also commonly where they're killed, Gerri.
我们会支持你的
We'll back you up.
洛根 我跟你说...
Well, Logan, look...
我不想扫大家的兴 但是我必须说出来
I hate to be a party pooper, but I have poop.
皮尔斯家族银行打电♥话♥告诉我
The Pierce family bank have called to say
说他们知道了你要收♥购♥他们的消息
the family got word that you were on maneuvers.
他们被吓坏了 我们得马上回来
It freaked them out. We need to back right off.
收♥购♥计划应该是精心设计的
This was supposed to be choreographed.
这就像一只狗穿着旱冰鞋
That's about as choreographed
被人操一样精心设计
as a dog getting fucked on roller-skates.
有人泄漏了消息吗
Was there a leak?
我们都很谨慎 可能是意外漏的口风
It was cagey. It might have been accidental.
不 不 不 这不是意外
No. No, no. This was no accident.
有人想阻止我收♥购♥
Someone's trying to fuck me.
还有谁知道 没人
Who knew? No one.
是这里的某个人
It's someone here.
我的篮子里有条他妈的蛇[内奸]
I've got snakes in the fucking basket.
你想让我再看一遍
Do you want me to go down the list
-其他收♥购♥目标的名单吗 -不
- of other acquisition targets? - No!
我就要皮尔斯
I want Pierce!
你回去 找到另外一种方式
Get back to the city. Find another way.
这些混♥蛋♥想要扼杀我的收♥购♥计划 该死的侏儒
Some of these fuckers are trying to kill this. Fucking pygmies!
他妈的虱子
Fucking lice!
大家过得还好吗
How we all doing?
花公♥司♥的钱花得都很开心吧
All havin' a nice time on the company dollar?
格丽 你没事吧 你看起来很累
Gerri, you all right? You look tired.
不 我...我很好 谢谢
No, I'm... I'm good, thanks.
好 因为我明早想要皮尔斯养老金的资料
Good. 'Cause I want the Pierce pension options first thing.
对 那... 或许我应该走了
Right, so... so I should probably go.
留下来 你知道的 我们需要鼓舞士气
Stay. You know, we need to boost morale.
好的 好的 是啊 我能感觉到士气在上升
Okay, great. Yeah. I can feel it rising.
洛根 只是...预警一下 家人...家人的预警
Logan? Just a... a heads up. A fam... A family heads up,
只是...只是想让你知道
just to... just to let you know
我一会可能会说些话
that in a moment I might say something,
但是不要担心 因为我说的不是真心话
but not to worry, 'cause it's not real.
好吗
Okay?
-什么... -只是 主要内容是
- Wh... - Just, headline is
我一会要说些话 但是不要理会我的话
I'm gonna say something, but disregard it.
我觉得 大家可能把我看作是领导
I think that people think of me as a kind of leader.
因为他们想提出一个问题
Because there was an issue that they wanted raised,
但是 你不要有这种印象
but don't you be under the impression
就是... 我说我反对什么就是我真的反对什么 好吗
that... that I'm against what I'll say I'm against. Okay?
-皮尔斯 -什么
- Pierce. - What?
皮尔斯 大家反对这个计划
Pierce. People are against it.
但是 那是因为他们害怕
But that's because they're scared.
但是 他们觉得我很勇敢
But they think of me as kind of brave,
如果需要我勇敢 我会勇敢 但是我并不需要 所以...
which I would be if I needed to be, but I don't, so...
好吗
Good.
一起干个杯
A toast.
音乐家们
Musicians?
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表