剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
计划变了 所以...他想道歉
Plans change, so... He wanted to apologize.
胡扯
Bullshit.
你...
You...
小西
Shiv.
什么...
What...
-你知道他走了吗 -我能问你件事吗
- Do you know he's gone? - Can I ask you about something?
你能相信这事吗 他走了
Can you believe you this? He's gone.
他那群狗奴才甚至都没有告诉我
And his fucking flunkies didn't even tell me,
都帮着他隐瞒 我是不会接受的
running interference for him. I won't have it.
我不会像一个暗恋的女学生
I'm not gonna chase him around the party
在聚会上追着他的
like a schoolgirl with a crush.
不 绝对不行
No, absolutely.
我只是想确认一下 这事绝对是装装样子
I just wanted to check it definitely is bullshit
这个...这个内部调查
this... This internal investigation?
你知道吗 他甚至没有回复备忘录
Y'know, he hasn't even responded to the memo.
因为看上去并不像装装样子
Because that didn't feel all that bullshitty.
并不完全是垒球[闲扯]吗
It wasn't all softballs?
你曾经被垒球打过脸吗
You ever been hit in the face with a softball?
我的意思是 你参与这事有多深
I mean, just how inside this are you?
因为 不会把我拿出来垫背
'Cause there isn't a world, is there, in which I get
不会让我去送死
hung out to dry, in which I have to play the fuckbag?
-对吧 我的意思是... -不
- Is there? I mean... - No.
他支持我 对吗 洛根
He supports me, right? Logan?
我的意思是 抛开笑话和嬉闹
I mean, never mind the jokes and the haha,
他不会拿我去送死 对吧
he's not gonna fry me, is he?
不 汤姆 不 我...你知道吗 我觉得我必须去那里
No, Tom. No. I... You know what? I think I have to go out there.
我必须...去解决这个问题 好吗
I have to... go and fix this, okay?
你还好吗
You okay?
当然
Sure.
当然 "当然" 不要惹大熊
Sure. "Sure." Don't poke the bear.
他可以秒杀一切 最好把他关起来
He can take anything. Load him up.
我他妈不知道
I don't fucking know.
所有这些能量 现在 每一次股东投票
All this energy. I'm gonna have to fight now
我他妈都要战斗
for every fucking shareholder vote.
我的前妻 我的老朋友都和我背道而驰
My ex-wife, my old friends turning.
我杀桑迪 桑迪杀我 那他妈的有什么意义
I kill Sandy. Sandy kills me. So fucking what?
下一个扎克混♥蛋♥来了
The next Zucker-fucker comes along
把你整个吞下
and swallows you whole.
像APP一样让你退出
Shits you out as an app.
是啊...
Yeah...
我们对潜在的下一任总裁进行了一些私人调查
We've had some private polling on potential next CEOs,
看谁会比较适合
who'd play well.
我很重视你的看法
I'd value your thoughts.
人选是你的子女吗
On the kids?
你觉得谁有资格
Who's got it?
我...我可以借助你清晰的视角
I... I could do with a clear eye.
作为参谋 好吧 那...
As execs, okay. Well...
小西自认为自己比实际上更聪明
Shiv thinks she's smarter than she is.
罗曼人实际上可能也不错 但是...
Roman could actually be good, but...
但是现在还远远达不到
but nowhere near right now.
肯德尔...我不知道
Kendall's... I don't know.
他就像被放在大尿布里一样
It's like you put him in a big diaper,
现在他可以随时随地拉屎
and now he can shit himself whenever he likes.
他拥有所有的机会
He has all the shots
但是他不知道什么时候用这些机会
but he doesn't know when to play them.
我...我不知道
I... I don't know.
哎呀
Yikes.
看看他们 他妈的在那嘀嘀咕咕的
Look at them. Fucking coochie-fucking-coo.
是啊 我已经有段时间没看到他这样了
Yeah, I haven't seen him like this for a while.
是的 自从萨莉·安妮和夏天骑马那次之后 就没有过
Yeah, not since Sally Anne and the summer of the horses.
-还记得那个狗家伙吗 -对
- Remember that shit? - Right.
-好吧... -你觉得...
- Well... - Do you think...
你觉得他们在上♥床♥吗
like, do you think they're fucking?
天哪 你能想象吗
My God, could you imagine?
就像犀牛操蜂鸟
Like a rhino fucking a hummingbird.
她必须像女牛仔一样强悍 对吧
She'd have to go cowgirl, right?
不然的话 他很容易把她操断 就像根拐杖一样
Otherwise, he'd just like snap her like a candy cane.
伙计 你...是在...现在是在自言自语吗
Dude, are you... like... talking yourself hard right now?
儿子们 过来
Boys! Come on through.
过来 我猜 好吧 过来干嘛
Come through, I guess. All right. Come through what?
那... 小西的备忘录
So... Shiv's memo.
好吧 我们...我们...我们是要干嘛
Okay, we're... We're... we're what?
我们要把西沃恩的概念拿出来
We're putting the concept of Siobhan on the table
进行一般的讨论吗
for general discussion?
你要为了自己开心拆穿我妹妹的
You're tearing apart my sister's pious bullshit
那些尽责的屁话吗 我曾经做过这样的梦
for your entertainment? I had a dream like this once.
发表一些观点还是很好的
It's just good to air some views.
好的
Okay.
是的 我是说...我觉得...来自
Yeah, I mean, I think the... the twin quotes
托马斯·阿奎那和阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特的引言真的...
from Thomas Aquinas and Amelia Earhart really...
砰的一声把我们踢开了
kick us off with a bang.
好多照片 所有那些微笑的孩子
So many pictures. All the smiling children,
所有的各种色调 ...连我这个顽固的种族主义者的
all the various hues, that... That melted the heart
心灵都被融化了
of even this hardened racist.
我...我喜欢这个行距......很宽
I... I like the spacing....Luxurious.
是的 但是内容呢
It is. But the protein.
好吧 可以肯定的是 不缺乏概念
Well, there's no shortage of concepts, for sure.
简直是一盆充满创意和流行词汇的秋葵汤
It's a rich gumbo of ideas and buzz words.
听着 我们应该温柔点 当你没有任何
Look, we should be gentle. It's easy to be overly critical
运营大企业的经验时 很容易就会
of the workings of a major corporation
过于挑剔企业的运作
when you have no experience running one.
我...你不能责怪她缺乏经验
I... You can't blame her for a lack of experience.
好吧 当然可以
Well, sure you can.
看着吧 换了是你 很快就会掌握窍门的
Just watch, you'll get the hang of it soon enough.
不用了 谢谢 但是那些真的很不错
No, thanks. But those are really good.
那些是有机的 我要抓住他看看有什么...
Those are organic. I'll grab him and see what's...
汤姆
Tom.
-格雷格 最近怎么样 -挺好的 不错 是啊
- Greg! How ya doin'? - Good, good. Yeah.
-伙计 -不错 是的 只是很忙
- Bud. - Good, yeah. Just busy.
只是...你为什么
Just... Why are you...
-当然 这是怎么回事 -我只有和几个
- Sure, what's going on? - I'm just have a few,
-和几个朋友共进晚餐 -看看你 花哨的家伙
- a few pals over for dinner. - Look at you, Fancy Dan.
成年人格雷格 你在说什么
The Greg Man. What are you talking about?
欢迎来到下一波
Welcome to the next wave.
只是一家翻新过的清谈俱乐部
Just a talking shop for renewal.
"只是一家翻新过的清谈俱乐部 "
"Just a talking shop for renewal."
不不不 很好 很好 我们没事
No, no, no. It's good. It's good. We're good.
听着 我想
Listen, I wanted to,
我想问你点事 我之前在附近
I wanted to ask you. I was in the area, actually,
所以我过来 我是想问你
that's why I came round. I wanted to ask you,
你今天和那些家伙谈得怎么样 面谈
how was today with the guys? The interview?
嗯....
Yeah....
嗯 好吧 我...有点紧张
Yeah. Okay, I... A little bit jittery.
压力减轻了一点
A bit of a stress comedown.
你知道 我理发了
You know, I, got a haircut.
即使我并不需要理发
Even though I didn't really need a haircut.
-对 -我想 我只是希望有个人
- Right. - I think I just wanted someone
摸摸我的头 让我舒缓一下
to touch my head, you know. Soothing.
而且 我觉得我有点压力... -格雷格 格雷格
And, I guess I found it a little bit stressful... - Greg. Greg.
那 我想问这个 格雷格 你记得那些文件吗
So, here's my thing. Greg, you know the papers?
副本 我想要它们
The copies? I want them.
是的
Yeah.
我完成了交易中自己的那部分 你有了办公室
I did my part of the deal. You got the office,
里面有一张漂亮的古斯塔夫·克里姆特的小海报
a pretty little Gustav Klimt poster up there,
现在 是时候把文件拿给我做人身保护令了
and now it's time for me to habeas the corpus.
不 对 对 我...我...我的意思是 我只是想...
No, right, right. I... I... I mean, I just guess...
我...我只是想 它们就像我的保险单一样
I... I just guess that they're, like, my insurance policy.
是的 但是你不需要保险单
Yeah, but you don't need an insurance policy.
好吧 我是以防万一情况变得很糟糕
Well, in case things were to turn nasty.
情况不会变得很糟糕
They're not gonna turn nasty.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表