剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
拿去
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm sorry.
对不起
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks. If you have any....
谢谢 如果你有任何....
suggestions for what I should do for the rest of my life,
关于我今后应该做些什么的建议
I'm all ears.
我洗耳恭听
Well, I'm getting great reports from the training program.
好吧 我从培训计划那边收到了很好的报告
No shit! Amazing! Yes! Fuck yeah! Training program!
不是吧 棒呆了 棒 我♥操♥ 培训计划
Maybe one day, I can be in charge of making
也许有一天 我可以负责制♥造♥
the rolly coaster go...
过山车去...
Alright, drink up because, you know, it's bedtime.
好吧 喝光 因为 你知道的 该睡觉了
Let's go. Okay.!
你快走吧 好的
Unless you wanna schedule one of our special conference calls
除非您想安排一次我们之间的特别电♥话♥会议
for, say, right now?
比如 现在
Excuse me? Hi.
你说什么 嗨
Wait, is that why you're here? . No. I don't know. Maybe. I don't know. No.
等等 你是为这来的吗 不 我不知道 也许 我不知道 不是
Jesus Christ.
老天
Roman, this is unacceptable.
罗曼 这完全不能接受
This is completely inappropriate.
这样完全不合适
Yeah? What would your family say
是吗 你的家里人会怎么说
if they knew you were here?
要是他们知道你在我这里
Well, my family jimmy fuck corn,
好吧 关我家人毛事
and I don't care. Yeah, but you do care.
而且 我不在乎 是的 但你确实在乎
No. Yeah, I know you do.
不 是的 我知道你在乎
And they would be ashamed of you, and rightly so.
他们会为你感到羞耻 而且理当如此
Okay, I'm very sorry, Gerri how are you...
好的 我很抱歉 格丽 你...
No, you don't get to speak.
不 你没资格说话
You have always been a disappointment,
你总是很让人失望
but this is just... You have gone beyond the pale.
但这样就太...你已经越界了
I have? Yeah.
我越界了吗 是的
You know what you are?
你知道你是什么吗
What am I?
我是什么
You're a sick fuck. You're a sick fucking animal.
你是个变♥态♥的混♥蛋♥ 你是一个变♥态♥的恶心禽兽
Yeah? Yeah, don't look at me.
是吗 是的 不要看着我
Get in that bathroom. Now!
进那间卫生间里去 快点
Go on.
进去
And you will stay in there
你给我老实呆在里面
until you have done something with yourself.
直到你自己把该做的事情做了
You have a problem, Roman.
你有毛病 罗曼
A revolting problem in your head.
你脑子里有个恶心的毛病
This is why you'll never be anything but a disgrace,
这就是为什么你永远只是个耻辱
a rotten little nothing. Jesus Christ,
一个烂掉的小人物 天啦
you are a classic fuckup, Roman.
你就是个经典的混♥蛋♥ 罗曼
What are we gonna do about you?
我们该拿你怎么办
What if they could see you now?
如果他们现在看到你怎么办
My God.
天哪
So did anybody... Anybody get into any fun last night, or...?
那 有人...昨晚有人玩得开心吗 还是...
Fun?
好玩吗
I jerked off in Gerri's bathroom last night.
我昨晚在格丽的卫生间里打了飞机
So classy of you. Morning.
你真有品味 早上好
It's okay. Don't worry about it. It was actually her idea.
没关系 别担心 这实际上是她的想法
Think it really got the old gal's juices flowing.
我想 那真的让这个老女人洪水泛滥了
Even as a joke, that is a stomach turning thought.
就算是笑话 也是个令人倒胃口的想法
About the family dynamic of, I think he wants to be successor.
关于那家人的动态 我认为他想成为接♥班♥人
Con. I was just getting a headcount.
老康 我只是在清点人数
Did it blow up with Maxim?
马克西姆炸了吗
A little. But then we cracked open a bottle of port...
有点 但是后来 我们开了一瓶酒...
and, I... I'm not sure. What happened?
而且 我...我不确定 发生什么了
I got tipsy and I offered him the State Department?
我喝醉了 承诺让他当国务卿
Good? Yeah.
好事吗 是的
Good.
好
So, the family had a closed door meeting this morning.
所以 这家人今天早上举♥行♥了闭门会议
Bad or good? I'm sorry, but...
不好还是好 我很抱歉 但...
I'm blind on this one too. You know, I...
我对此也一无所知 你知道 我...
I thought you'd have more time,
我以为你会有更多的时间
and I thought I could get in and waggle the old screwdriver,
而且我以为我可以进去摇一摇那把旧螺丝刀
but, she doesn't always listen to me.
但是 她并不总是听我的
So? But Nan would like to meet
所以呢 但是 南想在早餐后见见
you, Marcia, Gerri, Shiv, Kendall after breakfast.
你 玛西娅 格丽 小西 肯德尔
Relax. It's only life or death.
放松 不是生就是死
Please, take a seat.
请坐
Is Marcia coming?
玛西娅来了吗
She's gone for a walk.
她去散步了
She is a credit. A lot of men in your station,
她真是值得称赞 你圈子里很多男人
they go for, a certain... type.
他们都追求 这样...类型的女人
Anyway, we all managed to get through an evening
总之 我们都设法度过了一个
pleasantly enough. That's not why we're here, is it?
很愉快的夜晚 不过 我们来这里不是为了这个 对吧
No, it's not.
是的 不是为了这个
I have no illusions about who Logan Roy is.
我对洛根·罗伊不抱任何幻想
Who his children are. I'm not an idiot.
对他的孩子也是 我不是白♥痴♥
Well, something has to be done.
不过 我必须要做点什么
Eight straight quarters of losses is a hard truth,
连续八个季度亏损是一个残酷的事实
and we can't do good news without deep pockets.
没有雄厚的财力 我们就没办法做好新闻
Call me a romantic, but I happen to believe that the presence
你可以说我是一个浪漫的人 但是 我恰好相信
of Pierce news cameras was what stopped certain East German
皮尔斯的新闻摄像机的出现是阻止东德边境守卫
border guards from opening fire in 1989.
在1989年开枪的原因
We helped take down that wall.
我们帮助拆除了那堵墙
Yes.
是的
Commendable.
难能可贵
You may not believe that, but I do.
你可能不相信 但我相信
Now, here we are.
现在 我们言归正传
On the one hand, I do not like you very much.
一方面 我不太喜欢你
And I do not like your politics.
而且我不喜欢你的政♥治♥立场
On the other hand, I had a conversation this morning
另一方面 今天早上我和我的表妹
with my cousin Naomi, and she believes that a sale
娜奥米有过一次谈话 她相信
is the only way to ensure that Pierce Media can flourish.
出♥售♥是确保皮尔斯媒体蓬勃发展的唯一途径
And that may be where we are.
这可能就是我们现在的处境
Rhea, what do you think?
瑞亚 你怎么看
I think... I think we're worth more.
我觉得...我觉得我们值更高的价钱
We have made a very generous offer
就市场估值而言
in terms of market valuations.
我们提出的报价已经非常慷慨了
Nevertheless. I don't like to be squeezed.
虽然如此 我不喜欢被压榨
I thought we had a number.
我还以为我们已经谈好了价钱
Yeah. And, I mean...
是啊 我的意思是...
I could go to 25.
我可以出到250亿
But it would have to be fast.
但是 必须很快完成交易
Then, in that case... with a certain heaviness of heart,
那 这样的话...带着一种沉重的心情
if I honestly had to say, from the family's point of view...
如果我真的不得不说 从家庭的角度来看...
yes.
同意
Very well. If we can clear up our ethical concerns,
很好 如果我们能消除我们的道德顾虑
I think we can talk.
我想我们可以谈
We would like to retain some board seats,
我们想保留一些董事会席位
and get ironclad editorial protections in place.
并采取严格的编辑保护措施
I think that could be hammered out.
我觉得这可以敲定
Also. Also.
还有 还有
I think we would also like to have a conversation about management.
我想我们还想谈谈管理层方面的问题
I won't have that man overseeing our news.
我不会同意让那个人监管我们的新闻
I'm sorry. It's just not tenable.
对不起 这样是不行的
That won't be a problem.
这不是问题
More important, we would like you to publicly announce a successor.
更重要的是 我们希望你公开宣布接♥班♥人
And we would like the person you publicly announce
我们希望 你公开宣布的这个人
to be Siobhan Roy.
是西沃恩·罗伊
Well...
这...
that's not quite how I do things.
这不是我做事的方式
Well, it will have to be, or there's no deal.
好吧 只能这样 要么就没有交易
We want to announce the sale and Shiv at the same time,
我们想同时宣布并购和小西接♥班♥的消息
because, frankly, she may be one of you, but she's young,
因为 坦率地说 虽然她是你们家的一员 但她很年轻
she's a woman, and her politics fit better with the core values
她是一个女性 她的政♥治♥与核心价值观更合适
of our family business. So...
我们的家族企业 所以...
that's the offer.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表