剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
No, sure, because of all the acquisitions
不 当然 因为你们这些人
you guys are making, like, really bloating yourselves up?
正在奔走的收♥购♥交易 真的让自己膨胀起来了吗
There's a 75 dollar Cobb salad here.
这里有一份75块的科布沙拉
Dude, you should buy that, use that as a defense.
伙计 你应该把它买♥♥了 用它作为防御
Yeah. Yeah, maybe.
是啊 是的 也许吧
Either the Cobb salad or something else tasty.
不是科布沙拉 就是其他美味的东西
That's... scary. What could that be?
那...很吓人啊 会是什么呢
Is it a hamburger? Is it calamari?
是个汉堡包吗 是鱿鱼吗
Is it fuckin'... Dude, is it Napster?
是他妈的...伙计 是纳普斯特公♥司♥吗
Look, I'm just gonna say, honestly,
听着 我只是想说 老实说
we have something coming in,
我们有交易在进行
and it's gonna make your deal untenable. So...
这会让你的收♥购♥难以持续下去 所以...
I thought, as a friend, I should mention it.
我想 作为朋友 我应该提一下
That's kind.
真是好心啊
That's like BFF shit right there.
就像"永远最好的朋友"一样
Look, I'm not fuckin' with you, Stew.
听着 我不是在和你胡扯 斯图
I swear on my children's lives
我用我孩子的生命发誓
that right now, we have a deal in the bag
现在 我们有一个十拿九稳的交易
so big that it's gonna kill your approach. Okay?
天量的规模 大到毁了你的收♥购♥计划 好吗
And I feel a certain level of regret
而且 我对于我们之间
about how things have panned out between us.
友谊的发展 感到一定的遗憾
The thing is, Ken, and due respect...
事实上 小肯 恕我直言...
I really don't trust you.
我真的不相信你
So... So, wait a second. So...
所以...等等一下 所以...
So, we're gonna go with, we...
所以 我们要用 我们...
We're gonna go with, "we hear you"?
我们要用 "我们听到了你的声音"
"We hear you". Yeah.
"我们听到了你的声音" 是啊
Are you still worried?
你还在担心吗
"We're listening", "We hear you"?
"我们在倾听" "我们听到了你的声音"
It's the same problem, isn't it?
这是同样的问题 不是吗
Well, it's maybe less active.
好吧 可能后面这句没那么明显
You know, it's... it's more... Couldn't...
你知道 它...更...不能...
Couldn't help glimpse you changing unless,
"我忍♥不住瞥见你换衣服 除非"
we put a spy cam in your shower."
我们在你的浴室里放一个偷♥窥♥摄像头 "
"We hear you".
"我们听到了你的声音"
I think it's a problem. I think it's a problem.
我认为这是个问题 我认为这是个问题
We're... we're listening, we're hearing you.
我们...我们在倾听 我们听到了你的声音
I think it needs to be like, "We're hearing," but...
我认为这话应该是"我们在听" 但是...
but nothing that's gonna bite me in the ass.
但是 听上去没什么感觉
Yeah, okay.
好的
You know? So maybe it's like, ATN
你懂吗 所以也许应该是 泛美网络
We're here for you", and "here" spelled H E A R.
我们在这里陪着你" 把"这里"拼写成倾听
We're hear for you"? That's just jibberish.
"我们为你倾听" 什么乱七八糟的"
"We hear for you"!
"我们为你倾听"
Okay. "We hear for you." Yeah.
好的 "我们为你倾听" 不错
So that might be like, "We... We... We hear for you,
那这听上去就像是 "我们...我们...我们为你倾听
man, 'cause you don't need to hear. We hear."
伙计 因为你不需要倾听 我们听到了"
Yeah, we... And also... also,
是的 我们... 还有...还有
"we're here for you." Right? Is that...?
"我们在这里陪你" 对吧 这...
Yeah. "We're your guys." Am I making sense?
是的"我们是你的人" 我说的有道理吗
It's good, because it's like, it's not clear exactly what the hell it means,
这很好 因为这就像是 并不清楚到底是什么意思
so, lots of wiggle room. Yes.
所以 很多诠释空间 是的
"We hear for you." "We hear for you."
"我们为你倾听" "我们为你倾听"
Yeah. Okay.
是的 好的
Okay. Wamsgans. "We hear for you."
好了 我是万布斯甘斯 "我们为你倾听"
Excuse me, Eduard. Sorry, don't mean to be rude.
对不起 爱德华 不好意思 我不是想显得粗鲁
I'm, Roman Roy.
我是罗曼·罗伊
Man. How you doin'?
伙计 你好吗
Do you think we can talk for a minute?
你觉得我们可以聊聊吗
Sorry. Thanks.
抱歉 谢谢
So, how you doin' with...
那 你怎么样...
You know, just walking around, getting pitched to fuck.
你懂的 就到处走走 四处搞搞
Yeah.
是啊
I hear you're in trouble.
我听说你们有麻烦了
The proxy?
代理权吗
No. I mean, we're under pressure,
不 我的意思是 我们有压力
but, yeah, nothing we're worried about.
但是 是的 我们没什么好担心的
Thanks. Right. So...
谢谢 对 那...
you wanna hit me up for my big bag of swag?
你跟我联♥系♥ 是想打我那一大袋赃款的主意吗
Borat the fucking pipeline piece of shit?
波拉特的操蛋的输油管这类玩意吗
No. Come on, man. You're a discerning fellow
不 拜托 伙计 你是个很有眼光的人
that everyone, like... You know... Are you kidding me?
每个人都...你知道...你跟我开玩笑吗
You're like fucking Warhol of, you know...
你就像他妈的沃霍尔 你知道...
of... Of?
的... 的什么
Of? You know where I'm from? Stanford?
的 你知道我从哪里来的吗 斯坦福吗
I mean, Originally... No, I don't.
我的意思是 哪里人...不 我不知道
I do not know where you come from,
我不知道你从哪里来的
and you know what?
不过 你知道吗
I'm embarrassed about it. I would like to know.
我很尴尬 我很乐意知道
Man, the shit happening in Baku...
伙计 巴库
I'm serious.
我说真的
You're laughing at us? We're laughing at you.
你在嘲笑我们吗 我们在嘲笑你们
What is it you're, bringing to me?
你给我带来了什么
Other than a begging bowl?
除了乞讨碗以外
No begging bowl here. Just, you know,
我没有乞讨碗 只是 你知道
offering you some, maybe, investment, opportunities.
为你提供一些 可能的 投资 机会
You're a fucking news guy, right?
你♥他♥妈♥的是个新闻人 对吧
Yeah. Why is the news so...
是的 为什么新闻这么...
You know? Yes.
你懂我意思吗 是的
No, I know... I know. Yeah.
不 我知道...我知道 是的
It's very... Yeah. I don't know why the news is like that.
这非常...是的 我不知道为什么新闻是这个样子
I hate that. We can talk about that.
我讨厌那样 我们可以谈谈这个
Sure. Absolutely.
当然 绝对
Yeah, the news with a positive agenda.
是的 带有积极议程的新闻
A positive agenda for my region.
我所在地区的积极议程
Okay.
好的
But independent. Real stories we'd fund, but hands off.
但是独♥立♥ 我们愿意资助真实的故事 但不要插手
Right. Objective.
对 客观的
A hundred percent independent?
百分百独♥立♥的 可以吗
But from our point of view.
但是 是从我们的角度来看
All right. Yeah. That's a really, really enticing project, yeah.
好吧 是啊 这是一个非常非常诱人的项目 是的
I'd like to keep the conversation going.
我愿意继续谈谈这个
Great. Good talking to you. Yeah.
太棒了很高兴和你聊天 嗯
Sorry. Big fan...
抱歉 铁粉一个...
of... of all your money.
崇拜...崇拜你所有的钱
Thank you.
谢谢
What's going on?
这是怎么回事
You... You doin' the old cocaine?
你...你在吸古♥柯♥碱吗
Could I get... Maybe get a little bump?
我能要...可以给我一道吗
Bump? Greg, what happened?
一道 格雷格 怎么回事
It's like a power party out there.
外面就像个权力派对
Like, tech titans and, like, supermodels, and...
有 科技巨头 像超模 还有...
I just need a little boost.
我只是需要一点点激励
Okay. Well, good luck with that.
好的 好吧 祝你好运
Dude, come on. Come on. Stop. No.
伙计 拜托 拜托 停手 不
They don't have paper towels. They've gone all green and shit.
他们没有纸巾 都变成了绿色的狗屎
Dude, seriously?
伙计 你来真的吗
So, all of a sudden, I find myself in charge of like a billion dollar budget,
所以 突然之间 我发现自己在负责十亿美元的预算
and it's really exciting. And it's... And it's...
这真的令人兴奋 而且...这...
I thought I would... I thought I would...
我以为我会...我以为我会...
You know, I would suffer from the pressure,
你知道 我以为自己会感到压力
but I fucking love it. I really love it.
但我他妈的喜欢这样 我很喜欢
My God. Shiv! What the fuck?
天哪 小西 你怎么来了
Nice to see you too, Tom. Nice to see you.
我也很高兴见到你 汤姆 很高兴见到你
How are... Why didn't you tell me you were coming?
怎么...你为什么不告诉我你要来
It was a last minute thing.
临时决定的事情
Hi. Shiv Roy. Pleasure. Nia.
嗨 小西·罗伊 很高兴认识 我叫妮娅
Of course. Yeah, congratulations on the IPO.
当然 是的 祝贺你们成功上市
Thank you. Would you just...
谢谢 你方便...
Could you give us a moment? Yeah.
你能给我们一点时间吗 当然
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表