剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
有何不可呢 我很年轻 我很坚强
I have a friend who did that. It was so great.
我有个朋友就这样做了 真是太棒了
But if it's not too rude to ask, then what about you two?
不过 希望不会太不礼貌 那你们两个呢
You mean us having a baby? No, we're not planning
你的意思是 我们生个孩子吗 不 我们没计划
to have a baby, because... Oop.
生孩子 因为... 挫死了
That would require us having sex.
生孩子需要我们做♥爱♥
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I don't mean to pry. Yes you did.
我不是故意打探的 乱说 你就是故意的
No, no, no, no. It's totally fine. That's just...
不不不不 这完全没问题 只是...
That's, like, not how we do it. It's not our thing.
那就像不是我们的风格 这不是我们做的事
We're kind of like eunuch besties.
我们有点像太监闺蜜
Well, I wouldn't say that. It works for us.
好吧 我不会这么说 这种关系适合我们
It's a joke, obviously. She's kidding. We're actually
显然 这是个笑话 她在开玩笑 事实上
quite relentless in that regard. Just Fuck City.
我们在这方面相当无情 只有性♥爱♥
Bingo, bango, bongo.
噼啪你个隆叮咚
Anyway, you don't have any kids, right?
话说 你没有孩子 对吧
Refreshed?
精神焕发了
Yeah. Yep, you bet.
是啊 是的 当然啦
Marcia, so, so tell me. You... You grew up in Beirut.
玛西娅 那 请告诉我 你...你在贝鲁特长大的
What was that like?
那里是什么样的
Well, she... She doesn't really like to talk about it.
嗯 她...她真的不喜欢谈论这个
Or you don't like to ask about it.
也许是你不想问这个
Well... when we first met, the first or second night,
嗯...当我们第一次见面时 第一个还是第二个晚上
we stayed up all night...
我们彻夜未眠...
And she told me her whole life story.
她告诉了我 她的整个人生故事
If I had a year, I couldn't tell you my whole life.
如果我有一年时间 我是不会告诉你我的一生的
Fine. Interesting.
好吧 有意思
Another glass for both of you?
给你们俩都再倒一杯吧
Well, now, we tend to kind of keep it to...
这个 嗯 我们一般不...
Yes, thank you.
好的 谢谢
Excuse me?
你说什么
His cellar is all New World, and it doesn't suit me.
他的酒窖都是新世界的红酒 不适合我
Well, why didn't you say?
好吧 你为什么不说
It suits you, so it can suit me. See? I'm not a difficult person.
它适合你 所以能够适合我 看到没 我不是个苛刻的人
Well, as long as the fat is being chewed,
好吧 既然我们还在闲聊
I suppose I would be remiss not to mention that you're being targeted
我想我就不能不提 你们自己也是
for acquisition yourself, correct?
被收♥购♥的目标 对吧
That. Well, that's...
那 嗯 那是...
You know, that's all over.
你知道的 那个已经结束了
Well, alas. Sandy's not well.
好吧 唉 桑迪身体不太好
Syphilis, if you can believe it.
梅毒 简直不敢相信
I... Yeah. I never...
我...是的 我从没...
I never believed that the takeover bid
我从一开始就不相信
was real to begin with. A Potemkin pillage.
收♥购♥要约是真的 波将金式掠夺
Look, I have to ask. The internal differences.
听着 我必须得问问 内部分歧的问题
Have they been smoothed over? Very much so.
都抚平了吗 相当平
And any thought given to whom you might hand over the keys?
你有没有想过 把钥匙交给谁
Why, Madam, that is very forward.
噢 女士 这问题太过了
And you're no fun.
你一点也不好玩
We're all friends here now, aren't we?
我们现在都是朋友了 不是吗
Well...
好吧...
Gerri is on the paperwork as a stopgap,
格丽是名义上的总负责 这是权宜之计
but even she'd be the first to admit that she couldn't really do the job.
但是 即使是她自己 也会第一个承认无法胜任这份工作
Well, maybe the second to admit.
好吧 也许是第二个承认
There is a name.
有一个名字
But, you know, I really don't like to deal in hypotheticals.
但是 你知道的 我真的不喜欢假设
He's an enigma.
他是个谜
Well, one day. What a tease, folks.
好吧 有一天我会宣布的 真是心痒痒啊 伙计们
Just whisper it in my ear. You know, I'll start to think
就单独在我耳边悄悄说 你知道吗 那样的话 我会开始觉得
I'm not wanted.
没人需要我了
Just... You can...
只是...你可以...
Well, you know...
嗯 你知道...
For fuck's sake, Dad, just tell them it's gonna be me.
看在他妈的上天份上 爸爸 告诉他们会是我
Is that so? That is so.
是这样吗 就是这样
Roman, what's happening? My life just ended.
罗曼 发生了什么事 我的生命刚刚结束了
It's been discussed, but I don't think we're quite
是讨论过 但我认为 我们并不完全
at the point where... No, not any time soon.
在这个时候... 不 不会很快接♥班♥
We've... We've discussed the transition
我们...我们已经讨论过交接过渡
and some arrangements. We won't bore you.
和一些安排 我们不想拿这事来烦你
No! But I thought we could tell you all, though,
没有 但是我觉得 我们可以告诉大家
as friends.
以朋友的身份
Yeah. You know, maybe this dinner
是啊 你知道吗 也许是这顿晚餐
was a little bit premature.
上得有点早了
Seems like you guys are still working some things out.
看上去你们家有些事情还在琢磨
No, no, Peter, don't worry, this is just family hijinks,
不 不 彼得 别担心 这只是家里人瞎闹呢
as usual. We're good. Is that true?
和往常一样 我们很好的 真的吗
Will you stop?
你能住嘴吗
Well, anyway, I... I was just thinking,
好吧 无论如何 我...我只是在想
it is such a beautiful, clear night out....
这是一个如此美丽 晴朗的夜晚....
Mark...
马克...
Mark? I said, "ha".
马克 我说了"哈"
Would you like to guide us on a little after dinner stargaze?
你能给我们介绍一下饭后的观星活动吗
Stargaze? I would love to show you our little corner of the sky.
遥望星空 我很乐意向你们展示一下我们这片小小的天空
Marvelous.
非常棒
Boots for everyone, not to worry.
给每个人都准备了靴子 不用担心
Did you know? No. No, I did not know.
你知道这事吗 不 不 我不知道
Shall we?
我们走吗
Keep in mind that I got my PhD at Columbia in '89,
请记住 我是1989年获得的哥伦比亚大学博士学位
so I'm not what Whitman would call a "learned astronomer."
所以我不是惠特曼所说的"学识渊博的天文学家"
Right? No, but... So, I wish I could show you through...
对吧 不 但是...所以 我希望我能向你们展示...
Through a telescope, but our naked eyes...
通过望远镜 但是我们的裸眼...
Having fun? Sure.
玩得开心吗 当然
I am having fun. Me too.
我乐在其中 我也是
You too? Watching you people melt down
你也是吗 看着你们的人崩溃
is the most deeply satisfying activity on planet Earth.
是地球上最令人心旷神怡的活动了
Yeah?
是吗
Thank you. Sure. You got it.
谢谢 当然 没问题
We... We aim to please.
我们...我们的目标就是取悦你们
No, I... feel quite redundant.
不 我...感觉自己很多余
I mean, I came here to fuck any deal, but...
我的意思是 我是来这里搞砸交易的 但是...
it seems you all have just fucked it yourselves, so...
看起来你们自己就搞砸了 所以...
So...
所以...
are you gonna ask me?
你会问我吗
Ask you what?
问你什么
Would you like to do some illegal drugs with me?
你想跟我来一点非法毒品吗
Yes, I would. Good. This way.
是的 我想 很好 走这边
Okay, goodnight.
好吧 晚安
Jeepers fucking creepers,
真♥他♥妈♥鸡♥巴♥操蛋
what a shit piñata. That was like...
什么狗屎啊 那就像...
That was like the most Roy thing I have ever seen.
那是我见过的最典型的罗伊的事情了
It's like I got a quart of Roy injected into my eyeballs.
就像我把一夸脱的罗伊注入我的眼球
Is there booze? Are you kidding?
有酒吗 你在开玩笑吗
No, it's just Emily Dickinson and low thread count sheets.
没有 只有艾米丽·迪金森的诗集和低密纺织的床单
Shiv, what...
小西 那...
What even was that? Explain the chess move.
那到底是怎么回事 解释一下你为什么那样出招
I... I don't know. I just... I just... I just fucking said it.
我...我不知道 我只是...我只是...我只是他妈的脱口而出了
You just said it? No plan? No, not really. I...
你只是脱口而出吗 没有计划过吗 不 不是真的 我...
I guess I thought, you know, "Fuck him.
我估计我当时想 你知道的 "去他妈的
Fuck him for stringing me along!"
去他妈的 他把我骗了"
Just, you know, shit or get off the pot.
只是 你懂的 要么拉屎要么别占坑
Right. Right?
对 对
But, you know, I guess I didn't really think that so much as...
但是 你知道 我想我并没有真正想到...
As, you know, just... Jesus Christ, my head.
因为 你知道 只是...老天 我的头
Because I'm not sure how much love there is for me
因为我不确定 如果我和你没有任何关系
in a... as a sort of independent of you
我还能得到多少的宠信
sort of person. You know?
你懂吗
Yeah, my dad doesn't really like to be pushed.
是的 我爸爸真的不喜欢被人逼迫
No. No, so there could be repercussions.
不喜欢 不 所以可能会产生影响
Like what? Yeah, like...
比如呢 嗯 比如...
I don't know, just like...
我不知道 比如...
Like if, I've fucked it.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表