剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我可以喝健怡可乐吗
Can I get a Diet Coke?
哦 汤姆感冒了
Oh, Tom has a cold,
他希望每个人都知道
and he wants everyone to know.
哦
Oh.
好吧 我们可以派人去买♥♥一些生理盐水
Well, we could send out for some saline,
我们可以站在一旁 看着你冲洗鼻子
we could stand around and watch you do a nasal wash.
不 不 谢谢 我很好 谢谢
No, no. thank you. I'm good. Thank you.
我听到一些关于我们兄弟的故事
I'm hearing some stories about that brother of ours.
显然...
Apparently...
你真的想喝那个吗 因为我还有更烈的酒
You wanna actually drink that? 'Cause I got some stronger shit.
-是的 -你喜欢日本威士忌吗
- Yeah. - Do you like Japanese whiskey?
-是的 -我有一种酒
- Yeah. - I've got this one
味道喝着就像他妈的龙尿...
that tastes like fucking dragonpiss...
你应该试着吃点东西
You should try swallowing something.
比如蜂蜜
Like honey.
我很好 谢谢你
I'm fine, thank you.
据说他又在搞动作了
Word is he's on maneuvers again.
做出各种各样的承诺 以保证沃尔特继续运营
Making all kinds of promises about keeping Vaulter open.
什么 爸知道吗
What? Does Dad know?
呃 不 爸不知道
Uh, hell no, Dad doesn't know.
他是个诡计多端的混♥蛋♥
He's a shenaniganizing piece of shit.
但是 我脑子里不断想着的是...
But the thing I keep turning over in my mind is...
我要告诉爸爸吗
do I tell Dad?
因为如果我现在对肯落井下石
Because if I drop the shoe on Ken now,
他这辈子就彻底废了
he's crushed forever.
呃...
Uh...
如果肯德尔我行我素 那么... 随他吧
If Kendall's going rogue, then... let him.
迟早 会溅得他满脸脏
Sooner or later, it's gonna blow up in his face.
我就喜欢看人脸上溅脏水
I love it when it blows up in people's faces.
-是的 -没错 这他妈是我最喜欢的
- You do. - I do. It's my fuckin' favorite.
我喜欢现在这样的方式
I like how this is working.
我们 我在这里看到了未来
Us. I see a future here.
是啊 当然
Yeah. Sure.
-不 我也是 -是的
- No, me too. - Yeah.
因为 你知道吗 现在有个良机
'Cause, you know, there's an opening.
嗯 知道吗 没有人觉得我会成功
Yeah, see, no one sees me coming.
但是我已经胜利在望了
But I am right on the shoulder.
如果爸爸明天宣布 他会宣布我
If Dad announces tomorrow, he announces me.
只能是我 没有别的选择
Has to, there's no other option.
我的意思是 这真♥他♥妈♥的疯了 但我是他最好的选择
I mean, it's fucking insane, but I am the best he's got.
是啊
Yeah.
除非... 还有另外一个人选
Unless... There is one other.
谁
Who?
小西 我应该担心汤姆吗
Shiv, should I be worried about Tom?
汤姆
Tom?
不 你不需要担心汤姆
No, you don't need to be worried about Tom.
好吧
Okay.
行
All right.
新闻部门怎么样 汤姆
How's news, Tom?
很有挑战性
Challenging.
日子有点难熬 但是 你知道的...
Tough row to hoe, but, you know...
我想我找到了出路
think I see a way out.
-很好 是的 -是吗
- It's good, yeah. - Yeah?
出路 好样的 伙计
A way out. Good for you, man.
那 是什么呢 你说的出路
So what is it, this way out?
噢 现在言之过早 我...嗯
Oh, it's early days, and I... Yeah.
我还没有和洛根讨论过 但...
I haven't even discussed it with Logan yet, but...
哦 这是秘密吗
Oh, so it's a secret?
那太他妈刺♥激♥了
That's fucking exciting.
你什么时候告诉他 在外面留宿的时候吗[讽刺汤姆是小孩子]
When are you gonna tell him, at the sleepover?
嗯 不 不
Well, um, no.
我们正在调查...嗯 我正在调查
We're-looking in... Well, I'm looking into
将泛美网络科技数字化
digitizing ATN.
比如 把古老的模拟信♥号♥♥基础设施
Like, a total overhaul of the... of the legacy
全盘改造
analog infrastructure.
是啊
Yeah.
同时极大地提高生产力
Making a lot of productivity gains as well,
所以我觉得你♥爸♥会非常高兴
so I think your dad will be pretty pleased.
真♥他♥妈♥绝了
Fuckin' A.
看看这个"饲养器"
Look at the corn-feeder.
发挥了所有的协同作用
Going all synergies and shit.
-是的 -很好
- Yeah. - Nice.
值得一试
Worth a shot.
谢啦 兄弟
Thanks, man.
顺便问一下 汤姆 你在哪里买♥♥西装
Where do you buy your suits, by the way, Tom?
也许这就是
Like, maybe that's why
我动作不像你那么快的原因
I'm just not moving as fast as you.
我就是没有那种直筒短装夹克的公♥司♥形象
I just don't have that, like, boxy, corporate look.
对吧
Right?
我很抱歉 但是 就像
I mean, I'm sorry, but, like,
什么鬼 你看起来像个变形金刚
what the fuck? You look like a Transformer.
就像 你的身体有什么问题吗 伙计
Like, wh... what's wrong with your body, man?
罗曼 好了 他的身体没有任何问题
Rome, come on. There's nothing wrong with his body,
这他妈只是西装而已
it's just fuckin' suits.
怎么了 拜托 我们...我们以前也笑过的
What? Come on, we... we've laughed about it before.
-有吗 -是的
- You have? - Yeah.
他很节俭 而且他的西装品味最差
He's thrifty, and he has the worst taste in suits.
品味真的很烂...
Totally has terrible Ta...
你看起来就像双子城的离婚律师
You look like a divorce attorney from the Twin Cities.
部分原因是走路的姿势 就像一个真的...
It's partly the walk. It's like a real...
-机器人吗 -不 农民的步伐
- Robot? - No, agricultural walk.
农民的步伐
Agricultural walk!
你知道吗 我试过找给老爸定制西装的人
You know, I tried to get, uh, one of his suits tailored
-定制了一套给他 -嗯嗯
- by the guy that Dad uses. - Mm-hmm.
-但他穿起来非常...就像... -嘿 小西 够了啦
- But he just looked so, like... - Hey, Shiv? Fuck off.
那 我还是去客房♥睡觉吧
So, I'm probably just gonna sleep in the guest room
这样免得吵醒你
so I don't keep you awake.
呃 你在开玩笑吗
Uh, are you kidding me?
怎么了 这样我们都能睡得更好
What? We'll both sleep better.
汤姆
Tom.
拜托
Come on.
我们只是...我们俩已经...
We've just... We've gotten...
搅进去了 好吗
tangled up, okay?
亲爱的
Honey,
你是我唯一可以谈论这件事的人
you're the only one I can talk to about this stuff.
我需要你
I need you.
-现在 我要作出一个... -嗯嗯
- Now, I have a choice... - Mm-hmm.
...决定 要么选吉尔
... to make. It's either Gil,
要么选爸爸
or it's Dad.
这有点让人抓狂
And it's a bit of a headfuck.
好的
Okay.
那 我们慢慢分♥析♥一下
Well, let's break it down.
因为我一直是这么想的
'Cause here's what I've been thinking.
-嗯嗯 -如果是一个好人...
- Mm-hmm. - What if a good person...
在掌管韦斯达呢
ran Waystar?
是的 我知道 韦斯达 这...
Yeah, I know. Waystar, it's...
你知道的 这是家族企业
You know, it's the family business.
是你继承的遗产
It's your inheritance.
但是 你知道 你看到过你父亲对肯德尔的所作所为
But, you know, you saw what your dad did to Kendall.
他对你做同样的事情 完全有可能
There's gotta be a chance he'll do the same to you.
一旦他掌控了你 就会对你感到厌烦
Get bored of you once he's got you.
我也不知道 也许你应该
I dunno. Maybe it's about
保留你的选择权 西沃恩
keeping your options open, Siobhan.
哦耶 是的
Oh, yeah. Yes.
你能不能...
Can you not just...
看看事态怎么发展 做多手准备
see how it goes and keep the plates spinning?
像迪克·莫里斯一样 在后面运筹帷幄[克♥林♥顿♥总统的竞选顾问]
Go Dick Morris, run things from out back?
是啊
Yeah.
嗯
Uh-huh.
这就是预案
That's the play.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表