剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
-嗯 -你没事吧
- Hm? - You all right?
是啊 是的 我 非常好
Yeah. Yeah, I'm um, pretty good.
我...我可以在某些时候休息一下...
I... I could use some downtime at... at some point, to...
是的 当然 当然 只不过 不要低沉 知道吗...
Yeah, sure, sure. Just don't, um, you know...
你知道 胡思乱想很自然...
You know, uh, thinking's natural...
但是毫无用处 你知道...在有限的情况下
can't be helped, but, you know... in limits.
对 确实 是的
Right. Exactly. Right.
好了 真好 把一切都说出来真好
Well, good. Good to have it all out.
科林
Colin!
你得和科林谈谈
You should have to with Colin.
一切都好吗
Everything is good?
-嗯 -是吗
- Mm. - Yeah?
-肯德尔 - 嗨 玛西娅
- Kendall. - Hi, Marcia.
你怎么样
Ça Va?
旅途怎么样
How was your trip?
很好 挺好的
It was good. It was fine.
没有任何意外 没有任何小插曲吗
No accidents? No hiccups?
嗯 没有 没有小插曲
Uh, no. No hiccups.
我知道 你经历了一段困难时期
Je sais. You've been through difficult times.
你是个好孩子
You're a nice boy.
但是 艰难困苦出能人 对吧
But out of difficult times come strong men, right?
玛丽安 请把蜡烛拿出来
Marianne, come up with the candles, please.
肯
Ken.
有空吗
Got a minute?
嗯
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
那 我不知道你知道多少或者想知道多少
So, I don't know how much you know or care to know,
但是 你♥爸♥想让我跟你谈谈
but your dad wanted me to offer to talk you through things.
哦 好的
Oh, okay.
所以 我就直说了
So, I'll just lay it out for you?
哦 好的 我的意思是...
Oh, yeah, okay. I mean...
我不需要...
I don't need...
是吗 好吧 我开说了 这样你好记住
Yeah? Well, shall I, just so you know?
那 撞车现场是凌晨4点左右被发现的
So, the site of the crash was discovered around 4:00 a.m.
是我们的两个人看到了破坏的篱笆
by two of our guys who saw the busted fence
-然后跟着查看发现的 -嗯
- and followed that up. - Uh-huh.
然后他们通知了当地警方
And they informed local police.
如你所知
And as you know,
有人发现了一张门禁卡 然后已经交给我了
an entry keycard was found and passed to me.
那个人是我们圈子以外的人
So, that's one individual outside of our loop,
但是我认识他 而且我认为他很可靠
but who is known to me and who I consider secure.
好的
Okay.
那天早上 英国警方派出了潜水员
And the UK police sent divers in that morning.
嗯 好
Right. Right.
那个孩子 呃 安德鲁·多兹 很显然 他已经死了
And the kid, uh, Andrew Dodds, well, he was dead obviously.
他没有系好安全带 所以他没能在撞车时
He'd unclipped his seatbelt, so he hadn't survived the impact
幸免于难
to do that.
哦 好的
Oh, okay.
所以 初步判断是他一个人独自驾驶车
So, the initial determination was that he was travelling solo
这一点没有人提出质疑
and that hasn't been challenged.
河岸也因为大雨和我们的人
And the riverbank was also heavily compromised
以及打捞行动遭到严重破坏
by rain and our guys and the salvage operation,
所以 没有其他人出现过在那里的证据
so there were no indicators of another individual.
这就是我们目前的情况
So, that's where we are.
我们希望英国验尸官能够做出结论
We expect the UK coroner to deliver a ruling
判定为不幸遇难
of death by misadventure,
如果是这样的话 案子就结了
and that will be it as far as we see.
有什么问题或担心吗
Any questions or concerns?
嗯...应该没有 没有
Um... I do not think so, no.
谢谢你 科林
Thank you, Colin.
好的
Good.
哦 我的天啦
Oh, my God.
看看他
Look at him.
不了 谢谢
No. No thanks.
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can do this.
好吧 我们应该揍他吗 用棍子或石头
Well, shall we just hit him? With a stick or rocks?
是啊
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
行尸走肉 他妈的尸体醒过来了
Dead man walking. The fucking cadaver awakens.
嘿
Hey.
你什么时候爬进来的
When did you crawl in?
昨天 你呢
Yesterday. You?
那 你跟他谈过话了吗 这是真的吗 他会那样做吗
So, you spoken to him? Is this real? Is he gonna do it?
他要卖♥♥公♥司♥吗
Is he gonna sell?
呃 我不知道
Uh, I dunno.
哦 你不知道
Oh, you don't know.
那
So?
到底发生什么了 你为什么退出了
What the fuck happened? Why'd you pull out?
我估计 我 呃...
I guess I, uh...
我见过他们的计划
I saw their plan.
你知道的 爸的计划更好
You know, Dad's plan is better.
好吧
Okay.
瞎扯淡 到底发生什么事了
Bullshit. Um, what happened?
我改变了主意吧
I changed my mind, I guess.
去你的 你就不能在我的婚礼之前
Fuck you. And you couldn't have changed your mind
改变主意吗
before my wedding?
你应该很清楚 等你对他不再有用了
You do realize how fucked you're going to be
你的处境会有多惨 对吧
as soon as you're no longer any use to him, right?
他让你在电视上喝下了他妈的
He's got you eating fucking humiliation gumbo
屈辱浓汤 然后呢
on TV, and then what?
没错 爸会给你演奏一首欢快的曲子
Yeah, Dad's gonna play a merry tune on you
然后把你♥他♥妈♥的从窗户扔出去
and then throw you out the fucking window,
你也知道会这样 对吧
and you know that, right?
他就像爸的性♥爱♥机器人
He's like a sex robot for Dad to fuck.
他就像一只被痛殴过的老狗
He's like an old beaten dog.
嗯 他两者都是 同时还是一坨狗屎
Well, he's both of those things and also a piece of shit.
你知道吗 他就是一个他妈的可怜的自恋狂
You know, he's a pathetic little fucking narcissist
总是反复强调自己的利益
who repeatedly puts his own self-interest
高于一切
above everything else
然后企图用不称职的残酷的市场筹款努力
and then tries to justify it with half-assed appeals
来证明自己观点的合理性
of the rigors of the fucking market.
你真♥他♥妈♥混♥蛋♥
You're a fucking prick.
嗯 也许我就是
Uh-huh. Maybe I am.
哦 拜托 混球 还个嘴啊
Oh, come on, fuck-bag, fight back.
我...伙计们 我...我只是...
I... guys, I... I just...
我不感兴趣
I can't get into it.
哦 你不感兴趣 噢 没劲
Oh, you can't get into it? Uh-huh. Shucks.
去你的 老哥 来啊 跟我们说说
Fuck you, man. Come on. Treat us.
你到底为什么要退出
Why did you actually back out?
对不起 小西 关于你的婚礼
I'm sorry, Shiv, about the wedding.
你怎么有脸向我道歉
How dare you apologize to me?
顺便说一句 你看起来像坨狗屎
You look like shit, by the way.
为什么我们不能把它保留在内部
Why can't we keep it in-house?
我可是花了一大笔钱
It's costing me an arm and a fucking leg.
他们找到气味源头了 你应该来一趟
They have located the source of the smell. You should come.
那 你要告诉我你到底在想什么吗
So, are you going to tell me what you're actually thinking?
都没有定数
Lot of moving parts.
卖♥♥公♥司♥ 是真的吗
The selling, is it real?
我们再看看会怎么发展
We'll see how it goes.
你怎么看
What do you think?
怎么 我也要给你出谋划策了吗
What? I have to dance for the Daddy too?
有人强烈建议我接受这个出价
I've had strong advice to accept the offer.
如果我不知道我在想什么 怎么办
What if I didn't know what I think?
也许你应该卖♥♥掉
Maybe you should sell.
你老了 你身体一直都不好
You're old. You've not been well.
好的 很好 谢谢
Okay. Very well. Thank you.
-什么啊 -他妈的...
- What? - Putain De merde...
噢 这他妈的是什么
Oh, what the fuck is that?
把承包商给我叫过来
Oh, I need to see that contractor.
叫他们来这里 他们在这儿吗 来吧 我们开始吧
Get 'em down here. Are they here? Come on, we're starting.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表