剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
Yeah, but the fact that I'm even having to ask...
是的 但事实上 我甚至不得不问...
Dead girls, boats?
女孩死了 船
It's unpleasant on the tongue.
传播出去有些让人不舒服
Well, perhaps the family would be more comfortable
好吧 也许这家人去找另一个投资渠道
seeking another source of investment.
就舒服了
I like your dad.
我喜欢你♥爸♥
But...
但...
what sort of a problem are we looking at here?
我们现在面临的是什么类型的问题
Are we in the middle of the storm,
我们现在是在风暴中心
or is this the first raindrops? No, my dad has assured me
还是说这才只是前奏 不 我爸向我保证过
that this is not a major issue.
这不是个大问题
Truth is it's in the balance.
事实上 现在情况很危急
I think we... they feel that
我想我们...他们觉得
if it was just a few bad apples from a long time ago,
如果这只是很久以前的几个烂苹果
then maybe they can grit their teeth.
那么也许他们可以咬紧牙关
Well, that's going to be the line,
嗯 那我们就是一条战线的
so... Good.
那 好
Well, Nan is coming to your panel,
好了 南会去看你的座谈
so I'm sure your flacks are getting you all
所以 我相信你的宣传能帮你
jumping through hoops,
投球入篮
but if you could apply a nice tourniquet,
但是 如果你能把止血带用好
then maybe we could patch this up.
那 也许我们还可以补救这次交易
Yeah, it's just gonna be Roman and Kendall.
嗯 座谈只有罗曼和肯德尔上
Right. Roman. Okay. Lovely guys.
噢 罗曼 好的 可爱的家伙
I thought perhaps you might... No.
我想也许你可能会... 不
No, I'm not, fully briefed. So...
不 我不上 已经通报了 所以...
Yeah.
是啊
Could you get briefed?
会向你通报吗
I guess.
应该会吧
This isn't really my mess to clean up. No. Sure.
这真的不是我的烂摊子 不该我来清理 是的 当然
But... And I mean, I don't wanna overdramatize,
但是...我的意思是 我不想过分夸大其词
but Nan gets cold feet and you can't buy us.
但是南有点打退堂鼓 而你们收买♥♥不了我们
Your dad could lose control. He could.
你♥爸♥可能会失控 他可能会
That's real.
那是真的
There are many different angles to me appearing on that panel.
我在座谈小组上出现 可以有很多不同的身份
Sure. I get it, honey. But listen.
当然 我明白了 亲爱的 但听着
All I would say is there is a time
我只是想说 积累资金
to accumulate capital, and there is a time to spend it.
需要花时间 花钱也需要花时间
But whatever. My dad worked in an asbestos plant.
但是无所谓 我爸以前还在石棉厂当工人呢
So...
所以...
It's all gravy, right?
这些都是肉汁
R 好吗And Roman, the safe place is the three Rs, okay?
还有 罗曼 安全的话题是三个
Yeah. Regret.
好的 表达遗憾
It happened a long time ago.
这事发生在很久以前了
Responsibility.
承担责任
Belongs to individuals and not corporations.
这是个人行为而非公♥司♥行为
Remedy. Super tough, super vague.
补救措施 超级强硬 超级模糊
The move is condemn and move on. Got it?
谴责这样的行为 然后撒手不管 明白了吗
Yeah, got it. Okay.
是的 明白了 好的
Right, and if you need to smash glass
对 如果你在紧急情况下
in case of emergency,
需要摔玻璃来表达情绪
it's enough of that and back to the session.
那就到位了 然后回到会议议题上
Family ownership and corporate continuity in the digital age.
数字时代的家族所有制和企业连续性
Whatever the fuck that means.
这议题他妈的是什么鸟意思
So, listen.
那 听着
I think maybe I should help out and do it.
我想也许我应该帮忙做这件事
The panel? What?
座谈小组吗 什么
Yeah. Right,
是的 对
but it's like nine minutes till show time.
但是 离开场只有9分钟了
Shiv, no. We already decided.
小西 不行 我们已经决定了
Yeah. We're all prepped.
是啊 我们都准备好了
Okay, fine. So, send out the two cover stars
好的 好的 安排两位"每月有毒男性"的
for Toxic Male Monthly, and,
封面明星上场 还有
why don't we get Ted Bundy up there,
为什么我们不让泰德·邦迪
make it a three way? Shiv, don't fuckin' pull this.
这样就三个臭皮匠了 小西 别他妈扯这个
Okay? We... We asked you. Yeah, and I thought about it,
好吗 我们...我们问过你的 是的 我想过了
and I changed my mind.
而且 我改变主意了
What do you think? Me?
你怎么看 我吗
Well...
好...
It's difficult. It's difficult.
这很难 这很难
I'm sorry, buddy.
对不起 伙计
Would you like a handjob and an Advil?
你想要人给你打飞机 再吃一粒布洛芬吗
Fuck off then.
别他妈的模棱两可
It's smart.
这招很聪明
Shiv works.
小西上场很有用
It's smart? A sudden, last minute line up change?
很有用吗 突如其来 最后一刻改变阵容 好吗
Come on, man. It's panicky as fuck.
拜托 伙计 他妈的太恐慌了
She's not even in the company.
她甚至没在公♥司♥里任职
It looks... kind of fucking cheesy...
看起来...有点他妈的下等...
Yeah. To be honest.
是的 老实说
Like, throw our token woman at it?
比如 让我们的象征女神去做这事
Well, it can't be two men up there right now. It just...
好吧 现在不能两个男的都上场 这样...
It can't. Right?
不能这样 对吧
I mean, if disruption is an issue,
我的意思是 如果不能按照原计划
the audience is expecting just Roys,
观众期待的只要是罗伊家的人就行
so, maybe... maybe we stick at two, and...
所以 也许...也许我们坚持上两个 然后...
someone relaxes.
换个人下来
Romulus. What, pull me?
罗慕路斯 怎么 让我下来吗
That looks like a humiliation.
这看起来像是在羞辱我
Well, we could just say you got sick.
我们可以说你生病了
No. No, you don't bump me. That's bullshit.
不 不 你不能换我 太扯谈了
Fuck that. Respectfully, Dad, why is she even here?
去他妈的 恕我不敬 爸 她怎么会在这里
Because I was fucking invited.
因为我他妈是被邀请过来的
No. I need to be out there, okay?
不 我得上台 好吗
We need to hang tough, you know? Together. Family.
我们需要坚持到底 你知道吗 一起 一家人
Okay, so let's just get Connor down here, then?
好吧 那我们把康纳也叫过来吧
Yeah, get Connor... We'll all pile on
是的 把康纳... 我们都堆一块
so no one's nose gets put out of joint. Is that...
这样谁的鼻子都不会被揍脱臼 这才是...
That's the important thing. I will put your nose
这才是重要的事 我会把你的鼻子
out of joint You should say that on the panel.
揍脱臼 你应该在座谈小组上说这话
That's a funny joke, Siobhan.
这个笑话很好笑 西沃恩
If you wanna know what I really think, I think
如果你想知道我真实的想法 我觉得
you should drop both these two, and I'll do it solo.
这两个家伙你都应该放弃 我一个人独自上台
Someone thinks they're Beyonce.
有人以为自己是碧昂斯呢
Pretty desperate, Shiv. You know,
很绝望啊 小西 你知道吗
exploiting the situation for personal gain.
利用这种情况谋取私利
I'm just thinking about what's best for the firm. Okay?
我只是在考虑怎么样对公♥司♥最有利 好吗
Sure. Sure. No, that's...
当然 当然 不 那是...
That's coming through loud and clear.
这非常显而易见
She's a loose cannon. She is out of control.
她我行我素不顾后果 她失控了
Look, Dad. I don't care.
听着 爸 我不在乎
I can make this go away. I know this in my bones.
我可以消除这事的不良影响 我骨子里非常清楚这一点
I don't need fuckin' flash cards.
我不需要他妈的闪存卡
I'm not officially in, so I have freedom of movement.
我没有正式进入公♥司♥ 所以我有行动的自♥由♥
But if you don't want me, then I don't give a fuck.
但是如果你不想要我上 那我也无所谓
I will go eat lobster and watch the fuckin' roast,
我会去吃龙虾 看看他妈的烤肉
because it's all... it's all gravy, baby.
因为都是...都是肉汁 宝贝
It's important to remember two fundamental things
记住关于新闻的两件基本的事情
about the news.
是很重要的
One: it's new.
第一 这是新的
All the things that are new.
所有的事情都是新的
The many news. The news.
很多新闻 新闻
Your boyfriend's really suckin' ass out there. Two...
你男朋友真的很喜欢在那里舔屁♥股♥ 第二...
I'm sitting on the right when we're out there.
等我们上台的时候 我坐在右边
You know, I can see your bra through your sweater.
你知道吗 我可以透过你的毛衣看到你的胸罩
Your dick's hanging out. Guys.
你的鸡♥巴♥还露在外面呢 伙计们
There's no way... Guys, come on.
不可能... 伙计们 够了
Focus. Ro, Ro, Ro.
专注 小罗 小罗 小罗
Do you want me to get a booster seat for you,
一会你上台的时候 要不要我帮你
when you're out there?
拿个垫高垫
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表