剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
当然
Sure.
也许
Maybe.
你做了一件事
You did a thing.
祝你走运
Mazel tov.
你知道吗 我要...
You know, I'm gonna...
我要和你♥爸♥约个时间
I'm gonna schedule some time with your dad,
请他出去吃饭 请他喝酒 和他一起吃饭
and take him out for dinner and wine him and dine him
把我的想法灌进他脑子里 你知道吗
and make love to him with my ideas, you know?
这可能会很重大 小西
This could be huge, Shiv.
汤姆 我想...
Tom, I think...
我想我们应该谈谈
I think we should talk.
你想离开这里吗
You wanna get out of here?
好的
Okay.
是关于泛美网络科技吗
Is this about ATN?
嘿 你... 你想喝点什么吗
Hey, you... you want something?
我帮你倒点
I'll get you something.
哦 看来是大件事
Ooh, that's a biggie.
是关于安排方面的吗
Is this about the arrangement?
听着 汤姆 是...
Look, Tom, it's...
不 是关于韦斯达
no, it's Waystar.
这事永远不会发生
This is never gonna happen,
我根本就不相信他 而且 就算我答应了
and I don't even trust him, and even if I did,
我也根本不确定自己想不想要它
I'm not even sure that I would want it.
但是 呃...
But, uh...
他把公♥司♥给我了
he offered it to me.
做接♥班♥人
To be next.
爸
Dad.
哦
Oh.
-哦 我的天... -嗯
- Oh my... - Mm.
小西 ...什么时候的事
Shiv... when?
呃 汉普顿的时候
Uh, the Hamptons.
汉普顿的时候
The Hamptons?
哦 天哪 小西 那是...
Oh, my God, Shiv, that's...
那是一个星期前啊
That's like a week ago.
恭喜 卧了个槽
Congratulations! What the fuck!
我知道
I know!
我...我...我不知道该怎么想
I mean, I... I... I don't know what to think.
天哪 这...
Holy shit! I mean,
这... 太重大了
this is... huge!
所...
S...
-所以 你呢... -我想要吗 不想
- So, I mean, do you... - Want it? No!
而且我根本就不相信他 所以我...
And I don't even trust him, so I...
因为我以为这是
Because I thought that it was something
我们希望...
that we wanted for me...
-的确是 -...我来得到的
- We do. - ... to have it?
-的确是 -那是...我的意思是
- We do! - That was... I mean,
那只是计划
that was just the plan.
计划...仍然是那样的
That's st... still the plan.
我只是计划的一个修改
Me is just a modification of the plan.
对 当然
No, sure.
这是...相当大的一个修改
It's q... quite a big modification.
但是... 那...
But d... d... so, did...
那...那他...
d... did he...
我们...呃 跟我描绘下 他是怎么...
We... Uh, paint the picture for me. What'd he...
他问我 我就答应了
He asked me, and I said yes.
但只是作为预案
But only as a play.
绝对是
Totally.
那预案是什么
So what was the play?
好吧 他之前就问过我 很显然
Well, he's asked before, obviously,
而这一次是真的...
and this time was real...
所以...
so...
我想 如果我拒绝 我会失去影响力
I thought I would be deleveraging power if I said no.
是的 没错
Exactly. Yes.
汤姆 这事百分之百不会发生
Tom, this is 100 percent not going to happen.
但是 接受才是明智的 对吗
But it's smart to say yes, right?
我太...
I am so...
为你感到兴奋了
excited for you!
-谢谢 -为我们
- Thank you. - For us!
真的
I am.
你知道吗 如果你想要它 没问题的
And you know, it's okay for you to say that you want it.
我会支持你的
I'd support you.
好吧 听着...
Well, look, I mean...
如果我确实想要它 我...我...我没有
Say I did want it, w... and I... I don't,
你知道的 你...
you know, you...
如果我是韦斯达的总裁...
if I was CEO of Waystar, I mean...
亲爱的 你可就是有头有脸的重要人物啦
I mean, you, honey, are gonna be something huge.
是啊
Yeah.
当然 比如呢
Sure. Like what?
我... 我不知道
I... I don't know.
但我们会弄明白的
But we'll figure it out.
是的 那是为了以后的... 打算
Yeah, that's for later on down... down the road.
-无论何时 无论何时 -哇
- Whenever. Just whenever. - Wow.
这太搞了 对吧
I mean, it's hilarious, right?
哦 是的
Oh, yes!
这真♥他♥妈♥搞笑
It's fucking funny!
是啊...
Yeah...
-嘿 过来 -嘿
- Hey, come here. - Hey.
-嗯 -嘿
- Mm. - Hey.
哦 哦 现在吗
Oh. Oh, now?
-嗯 为什么不 -好吧 让我...
- Mm. Why not? - Well, let me just...
等等 我先去刷个牙
Hang on. Let me just go and brush my teeth.
不
No.
-不 过来 -好的
- No, come here. - Okay.
我... 我听说你哥要竞选总统
I... I hear your brother's running for president.
也许我们应该把他带来这里
Maybe we should get him here.
他看起来像是个... 严肃的人[此处是反话]
He seems like the... the serious one.
对 劳伦斯 我们有一个问题
Right. Lawrence, we have a problem.
好吗
Okay?
我爸想让你这儿关门
My dad wants to shut you down.
-你在说什么 -是的
- What are you talking about? - Yeah.
但是 我不想让你担心我爸
But I don't want you to worry about my dad.
好吗 我可以搞定我爸
Okay? I can handle my dad.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么啊
The fuck you talking about?
我知道这里是怎么回事
I know what's going on here.
好吗 这是...这只是一个波将金村庄[远看不错 近看只是个门面]
Right? It's a... It's a... It's a Potemkin village.
我的意思是 网站的参与度和跳出率
I mean, the engagement and bounce rate
都被夸大了 而且搞得一团糟
have been inflated and fucked around so much
他们无法验证
they're impossible to verify.
你的份额统计数据 ...客户流失量
your share stats, the... the churn,
搜索引擎流量 关键绩效都是瞎扯
the SEO traffic KPIs are all bullshit.
你坑了我 骗我收♥购♥了它
I mean, you suckered me in, and, uh, I bought it.
我们有几个月流量数据是很糟糕...
We had a couple shitty traffic months...
因为脸书改变了他们的算法
Uh, Facebook changed their algorithm.
嗯
Uh-huh.
-我们被玩弄了 好吗 -行
- We got face-fucked, okay? - All right.
我们正在转折点开始回升了
We're turning the corner now.
好的
Okay.
哦...好的
O... Okay.
什么 好吧 这...这是真的吗
What? Yeah, o... okay. Is... Is that real?
-洛根的决定吗 -听着 我可以解决这个问题
- From Logan? - Look, I can fix this.
好吗 但是 不要再继续糊弄我了
Okay? But no more obfuscation.
不要再给我烂数据了
No more shitty data.
我需要完整 快速 清晰的数据
I need the full, fiber-optic, clear-channel shit.
完整地核查整个数据 我们快速行动
CT scan the whole place, and we move fast.
好的
Okay.
你喜欢背叛你♥爸♥吗
Do you like double-crossing your dad?
哦 那是你的最爱
Oh, that's your favorite.
不是吗
Isn't it?
我认为 我可以让他承认 自己犯了一个错误
I'm of the opinion he can be persuaded he's making a mistake.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Okay.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表