剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
但是 恐怕就像她的朋友暗示的那样
Well, I'm afraid that what her friend has
她已经见过你身边的某些人了
suggests that she's met with someone close to you already.
-谁 -这个 我们也不知道
- Who? - Well, we don't know.
但是 是内部的人
But someone inside.
-肯 是你吗 -是我吗
- Ken, is it you? - Is it me?
爸 拜托 老天啊
Dad. Come on. Jesus.
嗯 只是 从以往的历史来看
Well, it's just, historically speaking,
当我被人背叛 通常都是你
when I'm betrayed, it's usually you.
我在开玩笑 儿子 我在开玩笑
I'm kidding, son. I'm kidding.
我可以让山姆去调查
I can get Sam on it.
去找技术人员 梳理电子邮件 公♥司♥通话记录 嗯
Go to IT, comb emails, company phones. Yep.
他妈的
Fuck!
他妈的鼠辈[内奸]
Fucking rats.
鼠辈
Rats!
那边发生什么事了
What's going on in there?
有人打算写爸爸的传记
Somebody's trying to write Dad's biography.
嘘... 这样啊
Sh... Okay.
我还没有听说 很... 很有意思
I hadn't heard. That's... That's interesting.
他不喜欢搞传记这一套...
He's not a fan of the old, the old biographical...
是的 他不喜欢
Yeah, he's not a fan.
而且 看上去有人开过口了
And, seems like somebody talked.
好吧
Okay.
那就糟糕了
That's bad.
所以 是的 有人开口了 我们内部的人
So, yeah. Someone talked. Someone inner-circle.
那边那个山姆 会把这些人揪出来
Sam over there will, smoke 'em out,
然后 爸会把他们大卸八块
and, Dad's gonna chop them up
然后扔进他妈的多瑙河里面
and throw them into the fucking Danube.
对的
Right.
蓝色多瑙河将猩红一片 不再蓝色
Blue Danube no more.
那是因为... 我在一间狩猎小屋里
That's because... I'm at a hunting lodge.
皮尔斯的计划 我们可以开始推动了吗
Pierce. We can start to push?
这么急 会有点咄咄逼人
Well, that would be pushy.
呵呵 防守太慢是没有用的
Well, too slow is no defense.
但是 太快的话 我们会惊到他们
Well, too fast and we spook 'em.
这真的太...
This is just...
我的天啊
Mon dieu!
很棒 对吧
Nice, right?
对士气很有帮助
Good for the morale.
-你的士气如何 -很好
- How's your morale? - Great.
- 我们很开心 -很好
- We're very happy. - Good.
我希望我的顶尖人才们专注皮尔斯收♥购♥计划
I want my top minds on Pierce.
我要在三明治里加些肉
I'm gonna need some meat in the sandwich.
你们可以为我做到吧 顶尖人才们
You can do that, top minds?
-可以的 -好的
- You got it. - Yeah.
还好吗
Good?
嗯 还好
Good. Yeah.
-给你 - 好的 好的 太好了
- Here you go. - Good, good, good. Great.
你好
Hello.
这里是惩罚打人的地方吗
Is this the right place for the punishment beating?
弗兰克 你好吗 过来 你这个老混♥蛋♥
Frank! How ya been? Come here, you old bastard!
快过来
Come on!
肯德尔 东西在哪
Kendall, where's the thing?
我去拿
Yeah.
对不起 我们在婚礼上没有机会聊聊 但是...
I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to speak at the wedding, but...
我们遇见四次 你根本没正眼瞧我
You must have cut me dead four times.
忙 忙 忙 一直忙
Busy, busy, busy.
-肯德尔 东西在哪 -嗯 在这
- Kendall, the thing. - Yeah, here it is.
弗兰克
Frank.
-送给你 -这是什么
- For you. - What's this?
后面 看后面
The back, the back.
"还有那高贵的事业在等待着我们
"Some work of noble note may yet be done,
只有敢与神斗的人 才能斗胆一试"
not unbecoming men who strove with gods."
很好 这礼物很棒
That's nice. It's a nice thing.
你还好吗
You okay?
桑迪和斯图威已经捏住了我的蛋蛋
Sandy and Stewy have got my nuts in a vice.
但是弗兰克 你拥有让我脱困滑出来的油脂
But Frank, you've got the grease to slip them out.
-对吧 -这一幕太让我作呕了
- Right? - Truly revolting image.
-嘿 小肯 -很高兴见到你 弗兰克
- Hey, Kenny. - Good to see you, Frank.
弗兰克
Frank.
没有你 情况就不一样了
It's not been the same without you.
变得更好了
It's been better.
-我逗你呢 -好吧
- I'm fucking with you. - Okay.
我...在开玩笑呢 先生
I'm... I'm kidding, sir.
先生们 是时候换衣服了
Gentlemen, time to change.
-我们的安全简报 -还有安全简报
- Our safety briefing. - Safety briefing?
以下是安全简报
Here's the safety briefing:
如果你们谁反对我
If you move against me,
我他妈会在你的头上轰一个洞
I'll put a hole in the back of your fucking head.
康纳
Connor?
嘿
Hey!
-嘿 -你来了啊
- Hey! - There you are.
-我来了 你好 -嗨
- Here I am. Hi. - Hi.
-这是什么 -就这个嘛
- What's this? - ...You know.
好的 谢谢 嘿 听着 跟我来
Okay, thank you. Hey, listen. Come with me.
我希望你见见我的顾问
I want you to meet my consultants.
当然 你认识埃里克·舒尔曼和巴德·亨利
You know Eric Schulman and Bud Henley, of course.
-他们加入了团队 -埃里克
- They've joined the team. - Eric.
-嘿 -都是很棒的人
- Hey. - Good guys.
-你看过了视频吗 -是的
- You saw the vid? - Yeah.
嘿 康纳...
Hey, Connor...
他们都是干正事的人 他们都他妈很牛逼
Those are serious guys. They're fuckin' pieces of shit.
是的 现在是我的牛逼手下了
Yep. They're my pieces of shit.
威拉完成了剧本重写 你想喝点什么吗
Willa's finishing up a re-write. Would you like a drink?
-不用了 我不喝 谢谢 -好的
- No. I'm good. Thanks. - Okay.
冰沙...冰沙里有什么
What's...What's in the smoothie?
勃艮第[红酒]
Burgundy.
-你说什么 -我超级醒酒[用搅拌机]
- I'm sorry? - I hyper-decant.
你不是超级醒酒吗
You don't hyper-decant?
你只是常规的醒酒方式吗
You're just doing regular decanting?
如果你说的常规醒酒方式
If by regular decanting you mean
指的是倒进我张开的嘴里 那没错了
pouring into my open mouth, yeah.
你应该用超级醒酒方式
You should hyper-decant.
能软化单宁 加重香气
It softens the tannins. Heightens the aromas.
您可以在十秒钟之内让你的葡萄酒陈酿五年
You can age your wine five years in ten seconds.
真的
Truly.
康纳...
Connor...
你知道他们是怎么对付监狱里的有钱人吗
You know what they do to rich people in jail.
知道 他们提前让有钱人出狱
Yes, they let them out early
以降低诉讼风险
to mitigate the risk of litigation.
进监狱可不是件好事
Going to jail is not a good look.
没有哪个坐监的人去竞选总统
Not many campaign posters use mugshots.
小西 世界已经变了
The world has changed, Shiv.
旧秩序摇摇欲坠
The old shibboleths are crumbling.
你知道吗 精英们很害怕
And you know what? The elites are scared.
我能看到他们在那里
I can see 'em down there,
苦苦挣扎 重新配置
a-scrabbling and reconfiguring,
而且丝毫不知道他们激起的旋风预兆着什么
with no clue what the whirlwind they have stirred heralds.
你觉得 如果你俯视这些精英
Do you think that maybe if you're looking down
比如 从这个顶层公♥寓♥俯视他们
on the elites from, like, you know, this penthouse,
也许这暗示了什么呢
maybe it's indicative of something?
聪明
Smart.
我的小妹妹很聪明 对吗
My baby sister is smart, right?
-是啊 嘿 -嗨
- She is. Hey. - Hi.
-你好吗 -是的 康纳
- How are you? - Yeah. Connor,
不要发布视频 好吗 拜托
don't release the video. Okay? Please?
为什么呢
Why?
这个家庭 我们担心你会让我们蒙羞
The family. We're worried you're gonna humiliate us,
让你自己蒙羞
and humiliate yourself.
-好的 爸说的吗 -是的
- Okay. Dad? - Yeah.
爸想阻止我
Dad wants to stop me.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表