剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
和"公共话语源泉中的毒药"
and "poison in the well of public discourse".
嗯...
Well...
时代变了
times have changed.
我...我不想说太多
I... I don't wanna say too much.
某些年轻的表兄弟想要钱买♥♥游艇吗
Some of the young cousins want yacht money?
好吧 这... 很微妙
Well, it's... it's delicate,
就像法国人亲吻犰狳一样
like French kissing an armadillo.
我们要他妈的吃掉他们
We're gonna fucking eat them up.
-好吗 -好的 我们开干吧
- Good? - Yeah. Let's do it.
-我喜欢这点子 -滚开 老哥
- I like it. - Fuck off, dude.
不要这么擦鞋好吗 太可悲了
Don't be such a suck-up. It's pathetic.
你觉得怎么样 罗慕路斯
What about you, Romulus?
我他妈的喜欢这点子 但是这是我的真实意见
I fucking love it, but that's my honest opinion.
好 开干 赶紧
Great. Forward. Fast.
大家都喜欢这个计划吧
We all like this?
皮尔斯...
Pierce...
为什么他总是回到这个话题
Why does he keep coming back to this?
我只是... 你知道 我想搞明白
I just... You know, I wanna understand.
因为这是个力量倍增器
Because it's a force multiplier.
一个行业 很多品牌
One sector, many brands.
此外 PGM基本上收♥购♥了就能派上用场
Plus PGM is basically plug and play for us.
是的 是的 是的 因为尤恩叔叔看这个台
Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's 'cause Uncle Ewan watches it.
这是他最喜欢的新闻频道 所以爸想u200bu200b要买♥♥它
It's his favorite news, so Dad wants to buy it
-为了让尤恩叔叔生气 -什么 花200亿为了这
- to piss him off. - What, for 20 billion?
好吧 他就不能直接从遥控器里取掉电池吗
Well, can't he just take the batteries out of his remote?
好吧 皮尔斯还拥有纽约邮报
Well, Pierce also own the New York Mail,
我们都他妈讨厌邮报
and we fucking hate the Mail.
洛根借了许多古希腊军事文物
Logan loaned a number of ancient Greek military artifacts
給盖蒂别♥墅♥博物馆 并举♥行♥了酒会
to the Getty Villa, and held a drinks reception.
邮报刊登了一篇轰动一时的文章
The Mail did a hit piece.
他们说他上的白葡萄酒是温热的
They said he served warm white wine,
还说他以为柏拉图是马♥克♥思♥兄弟之一[美国喜剧团体]
and that he thought Plato was one of the Marx brothers.
为了报复那四英寸宽的小新闻
And to avenge that four inches of newsprint,
我们正在掷骰子 赌一场200亿美元的冒险
we are rolling the dice on a 20-billion-dollar crapshoot.
所以...
So...
好的 我的意思是 是的 如果有疑问 那就...
Okay, I mean, yeah. If there are doubts, let's...
公开说出来
let's air them.
-不 我... -因为你说得对
- No, I... - Because you're right,
如果这样的收♥购♥导致的债务
if the debt from an acquisition like this
变得无法控制 我们可能会陷入死亡螺旋
became unmanageable, we could death-spiral,
然后 我们就会和船一起沉到海底
and then, we'd all go down with the ship.
这对我们所有人来说...
It would be a reputational and financial...
将是声誉和财务上的灾难 对吗
disaster for all of us. Right?
你在说什么 肯
What are you saying, Ken?
不 我只是在判断大家的态度
No, I'm just gauging the room.
不 尽管如此 还是非常令人兴奋
No, it's nonetheless extremely exciting.
是啊 不 不 我... 我... 我喜欢这计划
Yeah. No, no. I... I... I like it.
-很好 -很好
- Good. - Good.
好吧 好 很好
Okay. Good. Great.
那我们... 那我们把这头大象给我爸搞定
Let's...Let's bag this elephant for Dad.
是啊 我们开干吧
Yeah. Let's do it.
是啊 我们把这只火鸡的骨头拆了
Yeah. Let's bone this turkey.
所以 皮尔斯就是答案
So, Pierce is the answer.
那些贵族混♥蛋♥
Those blue-blooded fucks.
商业答案 靠他们接管防守
The business answer. They take over defense.
就是这样 接下来怎么做
It's the whole thing. So what's next?
最难的部分是和这个家族联♥系♥
The tough part is contact with the family.
我们需要一个经验老手
We need a pair of safe hands.
灵巧的手 戴着精致的手套
Dainty hands, in exquisite mittens.
谁是我们里面最聪明理智的
Who's our most pointy-headed fuck?
好吧 说来惭愧...
Well, it's a shame...
不过 你确实有一个他们喜欢的重量级人物
But you did have one heavyweight that they liked.
老博尔·维达尔
Old Bore Vidal.
是啊 他们都喜欢他妈的弗兰克·莎士比亚
Yeah. They all love fucking Shakespeare Frank.
背后捅刀子的家伙
Backstabber.
什么 弗兰克吗
What? Frank?
是的 他妈的没错
Yeah fuckin' right!
爸爸 不
Dad, no.
弗兰克确实有些朋友
Frank does have friends in dry places.
他和南·皮尔斯 娜奥米都很亲近
He's close to Nam Pierce, Naomi.
你觉得他会回来吗
You think he'd come back?
是的 也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
他对权力很饥渴 痴迷于地位
He's power-hungry and status-obsessed,
而且 你知道的 贪得无厌
and, you know, avaricious,
-所以 -他还是你的教父
- so... - And pretty much your godfather,
-和你最亲密的生意... -这些只是事实
- and your closest business... - Those are just facts.
这是他妈的胡说八道 天啦
This is fuckin' bullshit. Jesus Christ.
我觉得他知道自己做得不好
I think he knows he did bad.
他妈的 爸爸 我对天发誓
Fuck. I swear to God, Dad,
如果你让他回来公♥司♥ 我就转身闪人
if you bring him back, I am walking.
闪回我的办公室...
Back to my office to...
-生闷气 他妈的 -很好
- sulk. Fuck! - Fine.
反正我他妈也不在乎
I don't fuckin' care.
公♥司♥年会的嘉宾
Guest of fucking honor at the retreat.
我们来试试吧 好吗
Let's try it. Good?
公♥司♥年会 你... 你还想去吗
Corporate retreat? You... You still wanna do that?
-你不想... 休整一下吗 -不 这可是士气助推器
- You don't wanna... hunker? - Nah. It's a morale booster.
-在哪里举♥行♥ -匈牙利
- Where is it? - Hungary.
还是那里啊
Still.
在我们达成就战略达成一致之前 这将使高层保持紧密的联♥系♥
It'll keep the top team tight till we agree on a strategy.
-不许泄漏出去 -好的
- No leaks. - Okay.
洛根...
Logan...
我是康纳
it's Connor.
我开牧场 我骑马 我赚钱 我付出
I ranch, I ride, I earn, and I give.
跟你一样
Just like you.
但是... 叮咚 是谁呀 是山姆大叔
But... ding-dong, who's there? Uncle Sam.
他的手在哪儿
And where's his hand?
在我的裤子里
In my pants.
嘿 家里有人吗
Hey, is anyone in my house?
嘿 你看这个了吗
Hey. Have you seen this?
看了
Yeah.
他说他正在测试
He said he's beta testing it,
在发照片墙和切入主要思想之前
before he Instagrams and enters the "ideas primary".
也许他是个天才
Maybe he's a genius.
只是一方面
That's one word for it.
天才牧场主
A genius rancher.
我想要的只是一个公平 统一的税收 所有美国人都一样
All I want is a fair, flat tax, same for all Americans,
但是 在十年左右的时间内降到零
but headed down to zero within a decade or so.
我该怎么办 好吧 我会告诉你
What am I gonna do? Well, I'll tell ya.
-我根本不交 -我的天啦
- I ain't paying. - My God.
如果你想逮捕我 请继续
And if you want to arrest me, go ahead.
不 真的 请直接来逮捕我
No, really. Just go ahead and try.
有个小问题
Quick question.
你认为他知道什么是监狱吗
Do you think he even knows what a jail is?
他只是从大富翁游戏中才知道的
He literally only knows it from Monopoly.
他不会真的把这个说出去
He's not actually gonna put this out there,
对吧
is he?
我想爸爸已经很生气了
I think Dad's all over it.
不过 我有一个问题要问你
I have a question for you, though.
你和... 你和娜奥米·皮尔斯是闺蜜 对吧
You're...You're pals with Naomi Pierce, right?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
爸爸想收♥购♥PGM公♥司♥
Dad wants to buy PGM.
皮尔斯
Pierce.
但是 肯定不允许卖♥♥的
But that wouldn't be allowed.
对吧
Would it?
我的意思是 我... 我父母就看这个台
I mean that's what... My parents watch that.
播的新闻感觉很真实
That's like actual news.
他想干什么就他妈干什么
He can do whatever the fuck he likes.
他就像沙特阿♥拉♥伯的土豪
He's like a human Saudi Arabia.
那 怎么 你... 你想通过娜奥米来促成交易吗
So, what, you... you wanna use Naomi to broker a deal?
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表