剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
他被称为老莫 但是总是在背后被人这样称呼
Um... Uh... I'd I'd have to look at the emails,
嗯...嗯...我得...我必须得看一下电子邮件
uh, I never thought about it.
嗯 我从未想过这个事
Lester's nickname was Mo. Mo Lester. Molester.
莱斯特的昵称是老莫 莫 莱斯特 性骚扰者
That never came up?
从来没有联想到过吗
Senator, I think, uh...
参议员 我想 呃...
I guess maybe he was, uh, a little creepy seeming perhaps.
我想他也许 有一点儿令人毛骨悚然
Well, you were right there.
好吧 你当时在公♥司♥任职
But just because we he was called, um, Mo Lester,
不过 不能因为我们...他被称为 莫 莱斯特
doesn't didn't mean...
就说明他...
It was just a It's just an off color joke.
这只是...这只是一个庸俗的笑话而已
You know?
你明白吧
That was 100 percent based on truth.
那个称呼完全是100%的事实
But of all the many, many people who called this molester...
但是 所有这么这么多叫他"性骚扰者"
Mo Lester," Not one of them had the slightest idea
"莫 莱斯特"的人里面 没有一个人有丝毫的想法"
that he actually was a molester.
认为他真的是个性骚扰者
I mean, you could see how that stretches our credulity.
我的意思是 你可以看得出来 这能让人轻易信服吗
Yes, senator, I can see that.
是的 参议员 我可以看得出来
I think he just seemed a bit like one, maybe.
我想 他似乎看起来有点像 也许吧
But we didn't know anything.
但是 我们一无所知
Well, if he seemed a little bit like one,
好吧 如果他看起来有点像
don't you think it behooved the people in charge
你难道不认为负责人有必要
to find out if he was one... Oh, my...
查清楚他是不是这样的人... 噢 我的...
before you sent him out on ships full of young women
...在再把他派到满是年轻女性...
and vulnerable old and young guests?
和弱势的老年与年轻客人的船上去吗
Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck!
噢 他妈的 噢 他妈的 他妈的 他妈的
This isn't business, is it?
这不是生意 对吧
No, it is not very businessy.
不 这完全不是生意
Oh, shit!
妈的
Hey. Don't worry, this is all normal.
嘿 别担心 一切都很正常
Yeah, great, 'cause this feels super fucking normal, man.
嗯 太好了 因为这让人感觉超级他妈的正常 伙计
Is this Are these terrorists?
这是...这些人是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
And where's my fucking security guy? Where's Dave?
我他妈的安全人员在哪 戴夫在哪
It It's just an...
这...只是...
an administrative action function.
行政行为职能
Yeah, good, great. And what exactly
是的 很好 很好 究竟什么是...
Hey, look at that.
嘿 看那个
Guy not being allowed to leave the hotel at gunpoint.
在枪口的威胁下 那个家伙不准离开酒店
That's... Oh, Christ.
那是... 噢 天啦
an administrative action function. Yeah.
...行政行为职能 是的 ...
This is gr What What What is that?
这太... 什么...什么...行政行为职能是什么
There's just like, uh... um... A gathering here now,
就像...呃...现在这里在聚会
of us and some some other investors and so on, and...
我们和其他...其他一些投资者等等 还有...
And men with guns, yeah? Yep, yep.
还有拿着枪的人 是吗 是的
Their guys are some kind of, um...
这些家伙有点像是...
anti corruption kind of guys, and they're like...
反♥腐♥败♥的家伙 他们就像...
It's like their conference... Really?
这就像是他们组织的会议... 真的吗
...or, uh, party, and...
...或者聚会...
we're all invited.
我们都被邀请了
Okay, well, that's nice, uh... but what if we, you know,
好吧 那很好 嗯...但是 如果我们 你知道吗
what if we if we don't wanna go, is that cool?
如果我们...如果我们不想跟他们走怎么办 那样可以吗
Okay.
好吧
It's It's the kind of party where you have to go.
这是..这是那种你必须去参加的聚会
Oh. I see. It would be... rude.
噢 我懂了 不然场面会...很粗鲁
Okay. Well, I mean,
好的 好吧 我的意思是
I guess I don't mind being, like...
我猜我不介意 有那么...
A little, tiny bit rude.
...一点点粗鲁...
Let me direct your attention
我想请你注意一下
to document 16 of the blue tabbed packet.
蓝色标签包的第16号♥文件
Document 16... of the blue?
蓝色标签包的...第16号♥文件
It suggests that there were over... Document 16.
文件表明曾经有... 第16号♥文件
forty thousand electronic records
...四万份电子记录...
and paper documents from the period
和纸质文件来自于那个时间段
which we're interested in, that were not available to us.
我们对这些文档感兴趣 但是无法获取到
Uh... Yes,
嗯...是的
unfortunately, it seems that there are a great many
不幸的是 似乎有很多
of these documents that were destroyed
这样的文件
in the, uh, course of normal data management
在正常的数据管理
and corporate housekeeping.
和公♥司♥管理过程中被销毁了
So, there was not a targeted cover up?
所以 没有针对性的掩盖吗
The hard drives that were wiped?
硬盘驱动器被清除了也不是吗
Uh... It's a normal practice, as I understand it.
嗯...据我所知 这是正常的做法
IT专家Um... I'm not an IT expert.
嗯...我不是
But on Thanksgiving last year, it seems that a number of boxes
但是去年的感恩节那天 似乎有很多箱子文件
were targeted specifically.
有针对性地专门销毁了
I'm not aware of that.
我不知道这件事
Well, if you'll look at item 34,
好吧 请你看一下第34项
it suggests boxes 2918 to boxes 3125...
上面显示2918号♥文件箱到3125号♥文件箱 ...
are now empty.
现在是空的
Uh... They were full back in August,
嗯...而八月份的时候 箱子里装满了文件
but when they were subpoenaed, they were apparently unavailable
但是当这些文件被要求呈交的时候 很显然已经不在了
and in the interim, they were signed out
而在此期间 文件被注销了
B分组and if you look at the ledger, packet 15B,
请你看一下分类帐15
by a Gregory Hirsch.
由一个叫格雷戈里·赫希的人记录的
Is that someone known to you, Mr. Wambsgans?
你认识这个人吗 万布斯甘斯先生
Uh... No, no, sorry.
呃...不 不认识 对不起
No"? "No"? "No," Tom?
"不认识" "不认识" "不认识"吗 汤姆 "
Oh, yes, yes, sorry. Yes. Known Known Known to me.
噢 是的 是的 很抱歉 是 认识...认识...我认识
Yes. In that sense, yes. In what sense?
认识 从这个意义上来说 认识 哪个意义
Uh... In the sense that, uh...
嗯...从这个...意义上来说...
that, uh... what I understood that you meant
就是这个 嗯...我明白你的意思...
What did you think I meant?
你认为我是什么意思
That Um... I knew of him,
那个...我认识他
but no, no, I know I know him. And his face.
但是 不 不 我知道...我知道他 还有他的样子
Do you know what is special
你知道3月12日凌晨
about the hours between 3:00 a.M. And 5:00 a.M.
大约3点到5点之间
on the night of March 12th? Uh... No, sir.
有什么特别之处吗 呃...不知道 先生
That was the only two hour period in which you did not send
那是你唯一的两个小时时间
an email to Mr. Hirsch with the title...
没有在给赫希先生的电子邮件上用这样的标题...
You Can't Make a Tomlette Without Breaking Some Greggs."
"如果不搅碎一些格雷格"
You sent the same email to him 67 times in one evening.
你在一个晚上向他发送了67次同样的电子邮件
I guess it was a joke.
我想这是个玩笑
Right. I wonder, do the phrases "Human furniture"
好的 我很好奇 "人肉家具"
or "Footstooling" Mean anything to you?
或者"人肉脚凳"这两个词对你来说意味着什么
Not that I'm conscious of, no.
我不知道是什么意思 不知道
Have you ever used another human being
你有没有把别人当做
as a footstool, Mr. Wambsgans?
脚凳来使用 万布斯甘斯先生
Uh... I Senator, I use a variety of, um,
呃...我...参议员 我使用各种各样的
target oriented, um, incentives to enhance optimal performance.
以目标为导向的激励措施 以提高员工的最佳绩效
I yield back the balance of my time.
我放弃我剩下的时间
What is it like to be married to a man with two assholes?
嫁给一个有两个屁♥眼♥的男人是什么感觉
reconvene shortly.
...很快会再召开...
If I was to give Tom a letter grade,
如果我要给汤姆打一个分数
B+ 代表"糟糕+可怕"I'd give him a B plus for "Bad plus terrible."
我会给他一个
That was all That was all fucking me.
那全都是...那全都是在针对我
They hit me from every fucking side!
他们从各个方面他妈的攻击我
It's okay. Tom, you did good.
没关系 汤姆 你做得很好
Oh, I didn't get enough resources spent on me.
噢 我身上没有得到足够的资源
Okay, what the fuck is going on?
好吧 这他妈是怎么回事
I'm getting I was fucked from every direction!
我遭到了...我从各个方向被人操
Are you fucking me, Shiv? Tom!
你在玩我吗 小西 汤姆
Huh? I'm the patsy,
嗯 我是容易上当的人
I'm the meat in the sandwich. Sit down.
我就是砧板上的肉 坐下
Gerri is the bulletproof monk. Kendall and Logan in reserve.
格丽是防弹武僧 肯德尔和洛根是候补
I'm the meat in the fucking sandwich.
我是他妈的砧板上任人宰割的肉
Hey, calm down.
嘿 冷静点
Oh, fuck. Fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck.
噢 他妈的 他妈的 噢 他妈的 噢 他妈的 噢 我♥操♥
Okay. Oh, Fuck.
好了 噢 我♥操♥
Guys, everything is fine. Nothing bad is happening here.
伙计们 一切都很好 没有发生任何不好的事情
Oh, man. Oh, my God. Ah.
天啊 噢 我的天啦 啊
Fuck, man, I just turned down a quarter of a billion,
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表