剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
是干的 是的 现在真的没什么可看的了
It's dried. Yeah, really not much to see now-a-days.
是的 它有点像 就像一条牛肉干
Yeah, it's kinda like, what, like a strip of beef jerky?
是的 从历史的角度讲 这只是一件小事
Yeah, it's a mere trifle, historically speaking.
那么 你打算干嘛 得到那个和希♥特♥勒♥的蛋蛋吗
So, what are you gonna do? Get that and Hitler's nutsack?
然后混合成一款"接管欧洲"的冰沙吗
Blend it into a take-over-Europe smoothie?
嘿 怎么样
Hey, how'd it go?
嗯 挺好 他把公♥司♥给我了
Yeah, cool. He offered me the company.
我告诉他 呃
I told him to, uh,
派你去洪都拉斯了解一下菠萝的生产情况
send you to look at pineapple production in Honduras.
嘿 所以 怎么样 他说什么
Hey. So? How'd it go? What did he say?
-呃 是的 -我要去管哪里
- Uh, yes. - Where am I going?
-我们的计划怎么样 -有很多选择
- How's the plan? - Lot of options.
天啦 小西
Jesus, Shiv!
你这是要给我什么他妈的好消息啊 有多好啊
What have you fucking landed me? Is it huge?
嗯 我有一些手段
Yeah. No, I had some leverage.
-是吗 -而且 呃...
- Yeah? - And, uh...
我让你进了集团的核心层
I got you into the belly of the beast.
全球广播新闻的要职 泛美网络科技 宝贝
Chair of Global Broadcast News. ATN, baby.
我♥操♥
Shit.
天哪 哦 我的天啦
Holy shit! Oh, my God!
等等 有没有...那个怎么...那个 呃...
Wait, is there a... What about... What's, uh...
是和悉德·皮奇搭档吗
Does it fit with Cyd, Peach?
职务会重叠吗
Is that an overlap?
-是的 爸爸喜欢这样 -好的
- Yeah, no. Dad likes that. - Okay.
你知道的 两个竞争者 一个位置 他最喜欢看别人竞争了
You know, two contenders, one chair, that's his favorite.
-这是邀请你担当重任 -哇
- It's an invitation to step up. - Whoa.
你得吃掉桃子[皮奇] 宝贝
You gotta eat the Peach, baby!
-我♥操♥ 全球广播新闻 -嗯嗯
- Fuck! Global Broadcast News. - Mm-hmm.
-哇 -是的
- Wow. - Yeah.
那么 你...你说了些什么
So, what did you... What did you say?
他不卖♥♥...他不卖♥♥了吗
Is he not s... He's not selling?
他有没有给你更多股份
Did he offer you more stock?
没有 他 呃...玩了一堆心理游戏
No, he, uh... Bunch of mind games.
好的
Okay.
嗯 你知道 典型的老爸
Um, you know, classic Dad.
好的
Okay.
-下午好 -下午好
- Afternoon. - Afternoon.
怎么回事
So?
怎么了
What is it?
我看见你了
I see you.
先生
Sir?
我们在电♥话♥里说过 不是吗
We spoke on the telephone, isn't that right?
是的
Yes.
你有点欺骗我 好意思说自己干活很牢靠
You were chiseling me a little, on the stable works.
当我是个有钱的老傻♥逼♥吗
Rich old fucking guy!
我们会扣除30%的费用 当做我们的精神损失
We'll pad it 30 percent, cream for the fucking cat.
不 先生 这项工作主要是时间和材料成本
No, sir, it was a time and material job straight up.
所以 当我设定20万预算上限的时候 你有点失望
So you got a bit disappointed when I set a 200K ceiling
所以你塞了一袋他妈的活浣熊
so you stuffed a fucking bag of live raccoons
-放在我的烟囱里腐烂 -没有 先生
- to rot in my chimney? - No, sir.
"没有 先生 没有 先生 是装满了三袋 先生 "
"No, sir, no, sir, three bags full, sir."
滚开 看着我回答
Fuck off! Look at me.
不 先生 不知道你说的事
No, sir. Don't know about that.
是吗 好吧 我全部付给你10万块
Yeah? Well, I'll pay you 100 grand all in
这事就结了
and we're done.
那点钱...连材料成本都不够 先生
That... That that won't even cover the materials, sir.
我无法接受
I can't do that.
想把我臭走吗 我他妈不会接受的
Try to stink me out? I won't fucking have it!
先生 这个活得花费30万 价格是这样...
That was a 300-grand job, sir. That was the price...
是吗 好吧 起诉我吧 祝你好运
Yeah? Well, sue me. Good luck.
先生
Sir!
我的律师曾经为司法部工作
My lawyer used to work for the Justice Department.
你的律师是谁 他妈的脱线先生吗
Who's your lawyer? Mr. fucking Magoo?
噢 天啦
Oh, God.
伙计们 在我们分别之前
Folks, uh, before we break up.
我想说一句话
Can I say a word?
是的 长官 船长 收到
Yes, sir, captain, sir!
听着 听取了你们所有人 你们这些
Listen, after taking soundings from all of you,
我最亲近的最爱的人的意见后
my nearest and dearest,
看来我的朋友莱尔德有一个好点子
it seems my friend Laird had a good point.
在三到四年的时间内 我想...
In three- or four-years' time, I think...
只留下一个传统媒体运营部门
there will only be one legacy media operation left.
好吧 我想说...
Well, I say...
就这么定了
let that be us.
-喔 棒 - 他妈的 真棒
- Whoo! Yes! - Fuck yeah.
-一家公♥司♥... -好吧
- One firm... - All right!
...来对抗科技的潮流
... to stand up to tech.
只留下一家公♥司♥ 最后坚持下去
One firm left, last man standing.
我们将成为世界上最大的传媒集团
We're gonna be the number-one media conglomerate in the world.
那太好了 爸爸 那样很棒
That's great, Dad. That's great.
说得真好
Here, here.
哪里可以搞到人工水果饮料
Where can I get some of the Kool-Aid?
我想要一些
I want some of that.
肯德尔和罗曼将担任联合首席运营官
Kendall and Roman will act as co-chief operating officers
而我会亲自投入时间
while I personally devote my time
对抗这次收♥购♥计划
to the fight against this take-over.
对不起 你...你刚刚是说联合吗
Excuse me, did... did you just co-chief?
不...不 他又回公♥司♥了吗
N... No, he's coming back?
我们必须团结一致 比以往任何时候都要团结
We need to stick tight. Tighter than ever now.
但是他...不 对不起 不好意思...
But he... No, sorry. Excuse me. Um...
他...他企图帮你最大的劲敌接管你的公♥司♥
He... He tried to help your oldest enemy to take over
结果却得到了晋升 是这么回事吗
and he gets a promotion, is that what's happening?
这是我的决定
That's my decision.
好吧 这纯粹是瞎扯淡
Well, it's bullshit.
你会指定一个接♥班♥人吗
And are you gonna name a successor?
经过一番考虑
After some consideration,
我想我们现在只是需要给出一个名字
I think we just need a name to flag privately
让大投资者私下里知道就行 我的意思是 可以是任何人
to big investors for now. I mean, could be anyone.
反正我还在这呢
I'm not going anywhere.
我的意思是 就算是一件毛绒衬衫也无所谓
I mean, it could be a stuffed shirt.
格丽 有可能是格丽
Gerri. It could be Gerri.
现在 你们就当成是格丽
Now, you might just as well say Gerri.
-祝贺你 -哇
- Congratulations. - Wow.
哦 那好吧 谢谢
Well, okay. Thank you.
不会是格丽 但是格丽很棒
It won't be Gerri, but Gerri's fine.
非常感谢你
Thank you very much.
这样我们就清楚了
No, just so we're clear.
不...不 我...我觉得很清楚
N... No, I... I think we're clear.
与此同时 肯德尔和我将在稍后回来
In the meantime, Kendall and I will be back later.
-好的 是吗 -是的
- Okay. Yeah? - Yeah.
我们得把一些他妈的浣熊塞进一个男人的烟囱里
We need to stuff some fucking raccoons up some guy's chimney.
好了 儿子 我晚点进去
Okay, son. I'll hang back.
嗯 你就 告诉他们 我正在打电♥话♥
Ah, just, uh, tell 'em I'm in the middle of a call
我跟着就进去
and I'll be right in.
好的
Okay.
好的 当然 爸爸
Okay, sure, Dad.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 你好 肯德尔
Okay. Hello, Kendall.
呃 我爸爸在路上 他...他得打个电♥话♥
Uh, my dad's on his way. He... he had to make a call.
他得打个重要电♥话♥吗
He had to make an important call?
这就像1987年的力量动作[霹雳舞] 老兄
That's like a 1987 power move, dude.
真...令人兴奋 怎么 你现在是他的向导吗
That's... exciting. What, are you like his Sherpa now?
你是他皮带上的骷髅头吗
You're like the skull, like, tied to his belt?
因为我他妈的害怕了
'Cause I'm fuckin' scared.
是的 好吧
Yeah, well.
所以你就这种"是的 好吧"的腔调就来了吗
So you're gonna come in here with "Yeah, well", hmm?
带着你这张脸和所有的一切
With your whole face and everything.
而且我的电♥话♥你一个也不接
And you're saying no to all my calls?
不 肯 你得给我透露点东西
No, Ken, you're gonna have to give me something.
告诉我他妈的发生了什么
Tell me what the fuck happened.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表