剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
他们找到了一个女的
They found a woman.
她90年代中期的时候在游轮上工作
She was working the cruises back in the mid 90s.
她说 莫叔叔要求与她
She says Uncle Mo asked for sex
和其他舞蹈演员发生性关系 这样才和她们续签合同
with her and the other dancers to get their contracts renewed.
那 你还记得之前你让我销毁的
So you know when you had me destroy
那些游轮的文件吗
those documents at Cruises?
好吧 我保留了一些
Well, I kept a few.
那些文件 它们在哪里
Where are they, those papers?
我永远不会说的
I'll never tell.
我爸向我保证过 这不是个大问题
My dad has assured me that this is not a major issue.
我不想过分夸大其词 但是南有点打退堂鼓
I don't want to overdramatize, but Nan gets cold feet
你♥爸♥可能会失控
and your dad could lose control.
有时候 我觉得你需要的
Sometimes, I think you just need
只是宰杀一头好的过时的恐龙
a good old-fashioned dinosaur cull.
-你把他架起来活生生地烤 -别他妈惹我
- You barbecued him, live. - Don't fuck with me!
这事吹了
It's over.
拜托 冷静点
Come on. Calm down.
你13号♥和洛根谈过
You spoke to Logan on the 13th.
我希望你辞职
I would like your resignation.
我不喜欢被人欺骗
I don't appreciate being hustled.
什么他妈的 滚开 滚出去 滚远点
What the fuck?! Fuck off. Get out of here. Fuck off!
你不会正好有认识的药贩子吧
You don't have a connection for some powder, do you?
-有吗 -有的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
小心
Look out!
-不 -要
- No! - -Yes!
-不 不可能 -就要
- No, no fucking way! - Yes!
-不行 -什么 为什么不行
- No. - What? Why not?
我的意思是 你...你打算...
I mean, what, like, what... what...
你打算拿来干嘛
What are you even gonna do with it?
我要看看它 然后做个评估
I'm gonna look at it. And make an assessment.
不行 威尼斯怎么样
No. How's Venice?
肯德尔 我这不是请求 我这是强烈要求
Kendall, this is not a request; it's a demand.
我才不会把我的鸡鸡照片发给你呢 好吗 不行
I am not sending you a picture of my dick. Okay? No.
不行...你拿来干嘛
No... Why?
我要拿来做记录
I need it for my records.
我没办法说得很清楚 鸡鸡照片
I can't say this clearly enough. Dick pic!
-我听到了 -鸡鸡照片
- I hear you. - Dick pic!
鸡鸡照片 鸡鸡照片 鸡鸡照片
Dick pic! Dick pic! Dick pic!
好了 好了 去你的 行了啦 天啦
Okay, fine. Fine, fine, fuck you, fine. Jesus.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
你到底为什么要这样做啊
I mean, how do you even do this?
-那 怎么了 -没怎么啊 什么事都没有
- So, like, what was wrong? - Nothing. Nothing.
很好 一切都很好
It was great. It was great.
你为什么不先发给我看
Why didn't you send it to me before?
因为在"恐龙门"之后 我...
Just because after Dinosaur-gate, I just...
我想表明一个明确的态度
I wanted to get out a clear statement
-告诉他们我并没有牢骚满腹 -嗯
- and show them I'm not a sourpuss. - Yeah.
而且 你知道 我进入公♥司♥了
And y'know, I just, I got into it.
我想向他们展示 我有一个积极的计划 并且...
And I wanted to show 'em I have a positive plan, and...
他妈的
Fuck.
不 小西 我觉得 没经验...没经验是好事
No, Shiv. Like, raw... raw is good.
令人难忘 你知道吗 这就像...
It's memorable. Y'know, it's...
找到一个有收入 有活力的听众
Find an audience with an income and a pulse.
是的 那就是我的意思...我不是在对中心化说不
Yes, that's what I'm... I'm not saying no to the center
因为我...我是说关注广♥告♥收入
because I'm... I'm saying follow the ad revenue.
-嗯 是的 嗯 当然 -你能帮我拿着吗
- No, yeah. No, sure. - Can you hold this?
我认为里面蕴含的冷嘲热讽很明显
I think the cynicism was pretty clear.
你好吗 妹妹
What up, sis?
大型转储和流水线
Mega-dump and a line!
这简直就是...都是些...屁话
This is all... It's just... It's bullshit.
因为 实际上这就是...
Because what it is, really, it's just...
-是替换活动 -嗯
- It's displacement activity. - Yeah.
我只需要找到他 然后问他
I just need to find him and ask him,
"现在还是原计划吗 我还是接♥班♥人吗"
"Is it still happening? Is it still me?"
只是 你知道的 研究解决
Just, y'know, thrash it out.
你可不想研究 你想...你好
You don't wanna thrash. You wanna... There!
-嗨 -你好吗
- Hi! - How are you?
-彼得 -已经...
- Peter. - It's been...
已经很久不见了
It's been a long time.
听着 股东们想在股东大会之前
Look, the shareholders want a CEO successor named
任命一位总裁继任者
before the shareholder meeting.
他们已经说得很清楚了
They have made that clear.
所以 如果你真的把我们当做黄金搭档
So, if you're serious about us as a dream ticket,
等你成了大家关注的焦点 聪明的做法是能够先发制人
it'd be smart to be able to preempt any bad stuff
避免任何不好的事情爆出来
that could come out if you came under the spotlight.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
好吧 你是想要我告诉你
Well, you want me to just tell you
我罗曼·罗伊做过的所有的可怕事情吗
all the terrible things that I, Roman Roy, have ever done?
如果我已经针对你做了一些反向调查 你会怎么想
How would you feel if I had some oppo research done?
看看社会最底层的顽强的人
See what a tenacious bottom-feeder
能挖出你什么料
could grub up on you?
我想这听起来很有趣
I'd say that sounds like fun.
我们去了布兰奇
We went Blanch.
谢谢你 格丽
Thank you, Gerri.
-谢谢你 格丽 -布兰奇
- Thank you, Gerri. - Blanch!
-为了内部调查吗 -布兰奇合作伙伴
- For the internal investigation? - Blanch and Partners.
漂亮的阿谀奉承的混♥蛋♥
Beautiful, soft-soaping fucks!
这次面谈会像
That interview is going to be like
-溜进泡泡浴一样轻松 -嗯
- slipping into a bubble bath. - Yeah.
我会在那儿点燃一支香薰蜡烛 放几首老鹰乐队的歌♥
I'll just light a scented candle in there, put some Eagles on
然后开始自己玩自己的
and start playing with myself.
他们来了 看看他们
They came. Look at them.
喂养槽里所有的小猪
All the little piggies at the trough.
所有关于游轮的流言 不过是一个他妈的什么都没有的汉堡
All the cruise noise, a fucking nothing burger.
他们现在仍然爱你吗 这点你放心吗
Reassured now that they still love you?
爱我 怕我 无所谓
Love. Fear. Whatever.
-我能和你说几句吗 -嗯 好的
- Could I have a word? - Yeah. Fine.
-爸爸 -等一下 小西
- Dad. - In a minute, Shiv.
我...对不起 但是我应该...你知道吗
I... I'm sorry but I should just... Y'know?
给我一分钟
In a minute.
你好
Hi.
-还好吗 -是的
- Okay? - Yeah.
兄弟 我要一个
Brother. I'll get one.
好的 1万8千块
Sure thing! That'll be 18,000 dollars.
你是否觉得自己被坑了一笔糟糕的投资
Ever feel like you're being fed a bad investment?
洛根·罗伊和他的家人们正在把一个曾经伟大的媒体品牌
Logan Roy and his family are taking a once-great media brand
带入一条死路
down a dead end.
企业治理 失败
Corporate Governance. Fail!
收♥购♥策略 失败
Acquisition strategy. Fail!
接♥班♥人计划 失败
Succession planning. Fail!
罗伊家族正在辜负韦斯达集团
The Roys are failing Waystar.
作为股东 您现在就可以取代
As a shareholder, you can replace
洛根·罗伊的橡皮图章董事会
Logan Roy's rubber-stamp board right now.
投票表决 让今年的股东大会
Vote and let this year's shareholder meeting
为韦斯达集团 这个您拥有的公♥司♥
launch a fresh start for Waystar,
开创了一个新的起点
the company you own.
酷啊
Cool.
那 桑迪和斯图威已经发送了几千份视频出去
So Sandy and Stewy have sent out thousands of them.
发给了所有的主要股东
All major shareholders.
DF·金怎么说
What does DF King say?
他们说可能是时候开始担心了
They say it might be time to start getting worried.
是的 我们从几个主要投资者那里
Yeah, we've had some disappointing feedback
收到了一些令人失望的反馈
on a couple of key investors.
收♥购♥皮尔斯的计划在某些季度表现得很糟糕
The Pierce pursuit has played badly in some quarters.
杰克 那个"乌尔斯特人" 动摇了
Jack, the Ulsterman is wavering.
他有4%的股份 对吧 我们应该和他聊聊
He's four percent, isn't he? We should have a conversation.
和那个死肥猪聊吗 去他妈的狗♥日♥的♥
With that fat fuck? Fuck that guy.
你应该把你的鸡♥巴♥塞进他的肥动脉里
You should jam your dick in his one good artery.
还有一个人
There's also one other person
持有大量股票
who has a significant chunk of stock
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表