剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
我儿子斯奎格为我准备了这个节拍
My boy Squiggle cooked up this beat for me.
一起来听听
Check it.
♪ 出生于北岸 东边的国王 ♪
♪ Born on the North Bank King of the East Side ♪
♪ 五十年硬朗 摇摆中坚强 ♪
♪ Fifty years strong now He's rollin' in a sick ride ♪
♪ 手工的西装 横扫那战场 ♪
♪ Handmade suits Raking in loot ♪
♪ 五星的上将 最佳的敬仰 哟 ♪ -不
♪ Five star general Y'all best salute, yo ♪ -No.
-不-老天啊 不 -天哪
-No. Jesus, no. No. -My God!
匪帮说唱小肯[N.W.A. 康普顿的嘻哈音乐团体]
Ken.W.A.
我的意思是...太辣眼睛了
I mean it's... it is burning my eyes,
但是我无法移开视线
but I cannot look away.
♪ L到OG ♪
♪ L to the OG ♪
♪ 老爹创世纪 ♪
♪ Dude be the OG ♪
♪ A-N 他玩弄全城 ♪
♪ A-N he playin' ♪
♪ 是个职业超人 看 ♪
♪ Playin' like a pro, see ♪
♪ L到OG ♪
♪ L to the OG ♪
♪ 老爹创世纪 ♪
♪ Dude be the OG ♪
♪ A-N 他玩弄全城 ♪
♪ A-N he playin' ♪
♪ 是个职业超人 ♪
♪ Playin' like a pro ♪
气氛再热烈点
Make some noise!
♪ 最高的等级 最贵的尚品 ♪
♪ A1 ratings, 80K wine ♪
♪ 永远不要停 宝贝 他妈的时光老人 兄弟 ♪
♪ Never gonna stop, baby Fuck father time, bro ♪
♪ 不要想太多 地狱我经历过 ♪
♪ Don't get it twisted I've been through hell ♪
♪ 但自从我站起 老爸 我仍然很好活着 ♪
♪ But since I stan Dad I'm alive and well ♪
♪ 观点塑造者 新闻创造者 ♪
♪ Shaper of views Creator of news ♪
♪ 子女的慈父 承担了职责 ♪
♪ Father of many Paid all his dues ♪
♪ 不要有企图 对国王爆粗 ♪
♪ So don't try to run Your mouth at the king ♪
♪ 仰起你小脸 婊♥子♥ 亲吻那指环 ♪
♪ Just pucker up, bitch And go kiss the ring ♪
♪ L到OG ♪
♪ L to the OG ♪
♪ 老爹创世纪 ♪
♪ Dude be the OG ♪
♪ A-N 他玩弄全城 ♪
♪ A-N he playin' ♪
气氛再热烈点
Make some noise!
♪ 我说L 你们说OG ♪
♪ When I say L, you say OG ♪
♪ L到... ♪
♪ L to the... ♪
♪ L到... ♪ -♪ OG ♪
♪ L to the... ♪ -♪ OG ♪
- ♪ L到... ♪ -你得让他停下来
-♪ L to the... ♪ -You need to stop this.
- ♪ L到... ♪ - ♪ OG ♪
-♪ L to the... ♪ -♪ OG ♪
♪ L到... ♪
♪ L to the... ♪
♪ L到他妈屌♥爆的OG ♪
♪ L to the motherfucking OG ♪
我觉得这可能是公♥司♥的末日
I think this might be the end of the company.
我们可能会陷入一个我们永远无法摆脱的
We might get sucked into a black hole of embarrassment
尴尬的黑洞
that we never get out of.
这里是他妈的敦提
Dundee in the motherfucking house.
请各位注意
If I can get your attention.
以下是对这位传奇人物洛根·罗伊的一些赞誉
Some appreciations of the man, the legend, Logan Roy.
嘿 老爸 大家好
Hey, Dad. Hey, everybody.
嗯...
Um...
是的 你们都知道我经历过起起落落...
Yeah, you all know that I've had my ups and downs...
可以这么说
you could say.
但是 嗯...
And, um...
你们可能不知道的是 我父亲是那个
What you might not know is that my dad has been the one
在我最低潮的时刻来见我的人...
who's been to meet me at my lowest moments...
嘿 抱歉打扰 你还记得爱德华吗
Hey, sorry to interrupt. You remember Eduard?
只是想祝贺你一辈子都这么厉害
Just wanna say congrats on a lifetime of kicking ass.
谢谢 我还没死呢
Thanks. I'm not dead yet.
嗯...还有 我给你准备了一份礼物 实际上我们给你准备了一份礼物
Um... Also, I got you a present. We actually got you a present.
我们买♥♥下了赫斯队
We bought the Hearts.
洛根 周年快乐...
Logan, happy anniversary...
赫斯队
The Hearts? !
赫斯足球俱乐部吗
Hearts Football Club? !
-为什么 -为什么...因为是赫斯队啊
-Why? -Why-- Because it's the Hearts.
是你喜欢的球队
It's your team.
-我是希伯队 -你是希伯队粉丝吗
-I'm Hibs. -You're Hibs?
真的吗
Really?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我以为你是赫斯队 我很确定 爸爸
I thought you were Hearts. I'm pretty sure, Dad.
你知道吗 也许你是对的
You know, maybe you're right.
我怎么知道我他妈这辈子支持哪个球队
How would I know what team I supported all my fucking life?
我的意思是 也许我支持基马诺克队
I mean, maybe I support Kilmarnock.
还是法克尔切斯特流浪者队
Or Fucklechester Rangers?
我的意思是 我他妈怎么可能知道
I mean, how can I fucking possibly fucking know?
希望我的话能够安慰到你 我不擅长买♥♥礼物
If it's any consolation, I'm horrible at gift buying.
是啊 总是买♥♥到错误的东西
Yeah. Always get the wrong thing.
嘿 是我 看看
Hey, it's me. Watch it.
我能说什么 恭喜一千年...
What can I say? Congrats on a thousand years...
-嘿 -嘿 小西
-Hey. -Hey, Shiv.
听着 我...我真的...我真的...
Listen, I-- I really-- I really am...
在想这个问题 瑞亚
wondering about this. Rhea.
爸 听我说 你必须做你觉得正确的事情
Dad. Listen. You gotta do what you think is right.
好吗 就是这样的
Yeah? That's all there is.
她最合适 就目前而言 她最合适
And she's the one. For now, she's the one.
嘿 老爸 恭喜
Hey, Dad. Congrats!
听着 我知道你讨厌所有这些废话
Look, I know how you hate all this bullshit,
所以 我就只说一句..."去你的 老爸"
so I'll just say... "Fuck you, Dad,"
我希望我们是在喝酒 而不是在这里
and I wish we were having wine instead of being here
和所有这些害怕你的人在一起
with all these people who are scared of you.
相信你的直觉 好吗
Just trust your gut. Yeah?
你不会因为感情
You can't give it to me
把接♥班♥人位置给我或者任何人
or anyone else because of sentiment.
你自己心里清楚
You know that.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, darling.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯
Yeah.
还有30秒到您上台 罗伊先生
30 seconds to VT, Mr. Roy.
你没事吧
You all right?
是不是...是不是太过了
Was it-- Was it all too much?
我不喜欢惊喜
I'm not crazy about surprises.
我没想到会有这么多友好的面孔
I wasn't expecting so many friendly faces.
我的意思是 你们把我打败了 你们这些混♥蛋♥
I mean, you got me, you bastards.
你们知道吗 你们真的把我打败了
You know, you really got me.
但是说真的 我很感动
But seriously, no. I'm touched.
嗯...
Um...
有人说 我对工作很执着
Some people say that I'm wedded to my work.
随便问我的哪个妻子就知道了
Just ask any of my wives.
但是 我对韦斯达集团在过去的50年中
But I'm amazed at what Waystar has achieved
取得的成就感到惊讶
over the last 50 years.
我为我的家人感到骄傲 他们帮助我实现了这样的成就
And I'm proud of my family, who have helped me get here.
在我看来 掌舵了50年之后 现在...
And it seems to me that now, after 50 years at the helm...
现在也许是一个好时机 思考...
now might be a smart time to think about...
谁能帮我续写新的篇章
who will help me write the next chapter.
我会在今晚适当的时候宣布
I'm gonna announce tonight, in due course,
我将任命...
I shall be appointing...
瑞亚·贾瑞尔...
Rhea Jarrell...
作为我的集团总裁
as my chief executive officer.
以上是我的声明
Statement to follow.
嘿 你唱的很带劲啊
Hey! That was pretty intense.
是啊
Yeah.
你 嗯...
You, um...
你说了...你说了很多"太棒了"
You said-- You said "awesome" a lot.
什么
What?
你说了很多"太棒了"
You said "awesome" a lot
你和我爸说话的时候
when you were talking to my dad.
是吗 好吧 我没留意到
Did I? Okay. I didn't notice that.
没关系 只是...只是很有趣
It's fine. It was just-- It was funny.
你冷得瑟瑟发抖 我...我帮你拿你的外套吧
You're freezing. Let me-- Let me get your coat.
-我马上回来 -好的
-I'll be right back. -Okay.
嘿 可以让珍妮佛搭第一班飞机离开这里吗
Hey, can we get Jennifer on the first flight outta here?
当然可以 一切还好吗
Sure thing. Everything okay?
...是啊 挺好
...Yeah. Good.
也许...嘿 嘿 托尼
Maybe-- Hey. Hey, Tony.
-也许吧...让她知道我可能有事 -好的
-Maybe, um... let her know I might be tied up. -Okay.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表