剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
康纳搬进了城里的一家酒店
Connor's moved into a hotel in the city.
我看见了
I saw.
他把所有的照片都群发出去了
He sent out his email bulletin with all the photographs.
他租了个房♥间 租了个女孩
He rents a room, he rents a girl.
你能查下理查德有没有关了那个该死的排名查询网站
Can you check if Richard's turned off that fuckin' Alexa?
不只是关掉 是彻底下线了
Not just off, unplugged.
即使贝索斯没在这 我身边的间谍还是很多
I've got enough spies after me without Bezos in here too.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Right.
那...
So...
我是这么看的
here's how I see it.
进公♥司♥
Come in.
和格丽共事半年 和卡尔共事半年
Six months with Gerri, six months with Karl.
再去香港工作个一年
Hong Kong for, say, another 12.
柏林 或者伦敦
Uh, Berlin, or London.
管理培训计划半年
Management training program for six.
然后回来 花一年时间和我一起
Come back, spend 12 months alongside me.
等你准备好了 我就放手
And when you're ready, I'll step aside.
哇 爸爸 那是很多年了
Wow, Dad, that's a lot of months.
要有一定的资历才合适
It's an appropriate amount of months.
还有 管理培训计划
Also, management training program?
罗曼当首席运营官
Roman's COO.
你让一个路都走不顺溜的小毛孩
You have a toddler with a hard-on
当首席运营官
for chief operating officer,
却让我去参加管理培训计划
and I'm going through a management training program?
你是个年轻女性 没有经验
You're a young woman with no experience.
我是女性 这是减分项
A woman. That's a minus.
嗯 这他妈当然是减分项
Well, of course it's a fucking minus!
世道又不是我定的
I didn't make the world!
但也受到了你的部分影响
You make a small part of it.
如果你不接受这个方案 你想怎样
If that doesn't work for you, what does?
那是他妈的... 那是三年的时间啊
That's a fucking... That's a three-year timeline.
好吧
Okay.
要不你明天过来
So why don't you come in tomorrow
陪我一天吧
and spend the day with me?
哦 我的天啊 爸
Oh, Jesus Christ, Dad.
怎么了
What?
我需要时间 我... 我还没有告诉过汤姆
I need time, I... I haven't even told Tom yet.
-告诉他啊 -还有吉尔那边
- Tell him. - And there's Gil.
我有自己的工作 不能就这么跑来找你
I have a job, I can't just come running to you.
怎么回事 西沃恩 到底是太慢了还是太快了
What is it, Siobhan, too slow or too fast?
因为我他妈的很困惑
Because I'm fucking confused.
爸爸 我想要这个
Dad, I want this.
只是过程需要商榷
It's just about the process.
好的
Okay.
是吗
Okay?
那么...你想好好谈下吗
So... you wanna get into it?
现在不要
Not now.
我很忙 股东委托书
I'm busy. Proxy statement.
你又没有提前告诉我
You didn't give me any warning.
-行 -我的意思是 这样
- All right. - I mean, you know,
明天晚上可以吗
tomorrow night could work?
-那...可以吗 -明天吗
- That... Yeah. - Tomorrow?
呃...好吧 我看看
Uh... Yeah, let me take a look.
哦 时间不合适吗
Oh, is that no good for you?
我住在附近
I'm around.
-我很兴奋 -嗯嗯
- I'm excited. - Mm-hmm.
我也是
Me too.
我明天会告诉你...
I'll get back to you tomorrow...
-董事会的人的名单 -嗯嗯
- on the names for the board. - Mm-hmm.
-爱你 -我爱你 晚安
- Love you. - I love you. Goodnight.
好了
All right.
我时间有限
I haven't got all day.
议程是沃尔特
Agenda is Vaulter.
我们需要在两天之后的投资人会议之前
We need a way forward on the Vaulter problem
找到解决沃尔特公♥司♥的办法
ahead of investor meetings in two days' time.
你们想一起陈述还是...
Do you want to present jointly or... ?
肯
Ken?
嗯 我来吧
Yeah, I'll take it.
嗯 那 我花了36个小时
Um, so, I've spent the last 36 hours
深入了解了业务的驱动因素
on a deep dive into the drivers of the business.
先说结论 这是个万人坑
Headline is, it's a body pit.
他们有海量的数据 却没有分♥析♥
Uh, they have mass of data with no analytics.
没有办法分辨哪儿是哪儿
There's no way of telling what's a hand and what's a foot.
但这仍然是一个重量级的业务
But it's still a killer business.
平台 品牌
The platform, the brands.
呃 社会思潮和文化占据了领先优势
Uh, ethos and culture are leading edge.
而且 嗯 在我看来 问题可以解决
And, um, in my view, it's fixable.
这些混球总是想试探底线
It's funny how these fuck-ups
真♥他♥妈♥搞笑
always make the bottom line look fatter.
他们只是需要有人指导
All they need is adults in the room.
会计团队 分♥析♥团队
Accounting team, analytics team,
还有 呃 投资
and, uh, investment.
这些年我们耗费了5000万
We burn 50 million for a few years,
我们...让它成为了世界上最好的东西
we... make it the best thing in the world.
哦 是这样吗
Oh, is that all?
好吧 你总是说"花钱才能办事"
Well, you always say "Gotta burn to turn."
罗慕路斯 你查到些什么
Romulus, what's your read?
你知道吗 有趣的是 爸爸
You know, it's interesting, Dad,
因为我听到他说的这些
because I hear everything that he's saying,
实际上...几乎像是一番有内涵的话
and it actually... It almost sounds like a good pitch.
但是... 我觉得是瞎扯
But... I call bullshit.
我花了一些时间在那里 但是我没看到他说的这些
I spent some time down there, and I'm just not seeing it.
现在 我不确定他们在做什么
Now, I don't know exactly what they're doing,
但他们都是些假货
but they're fakes.
他妈的蜂箱 杏仁奶 还有...
Fucking beehives, almond milk, and...
"再花一个星期写那份报告 玛蒂尔达"
"Take another week on that report, Matilda."
感觉就不对劲
It smells wrong,
他们在遮掩
and they're hiding shit.
说到遮掩
Speaking of hiding shit,
我带了几个他们的工作人员出去玩
I took a couple of their staffers out,
我灌得他们烂醉如泥
I got them shitfaced,
显然
and apparently,
他们希望成立工会
they're looking to unionize,
而且他妈的很快就会成立
and fucking soon.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
支付透明度
Pay transparency,
讨价还价的权利
bargaining rights.
就是些肮脏混乱的屁事
Just nasty, tangly shit.
这不是万人坑
And it's not a body pit,
不管他妈的万人坑是什么东西
whatever the fuck a body pit is.
这是他妈的牛奶什锦早餐坑
It's a fucking muesli pit,
而且不符合我们的核心 你知道...
and doesn't fit with our core, you know...
价值
values.
所以现在我在想 直接关掉这个操蛋的公♥司♥得了
So now I'm thinking we just shutter the fucker.
关掉 这想法太棒了
Close it? That's chunky.
得了... 他都不知道自己在说什么
Come... I mean... He doesn't know what he's talking about.
他脑子有点疯
That's just insane.
调低账面价值会怎么样 这个苦果只能吞了
The write-down on that would be what? It's a bitter pill.
得了 现在正在进行代理权争夺战
Come on, I mean, i... i... in the middle of a proxy fight
斯图威和桑迪拿下了"华尔街日报"的整版广♥告♥
when we've got Stewy and Sandy taking out full-page ads
正在抨击我们把资本弄得一团糟
in the Journal attacking us for pissing capital up the wall?
那 那样会让我们看起来很虚弱
It... It... I mean, it makes us look weak.
不 这会让我们看起来很无情
No, it makes us look ruthless.
而且 实际上 我确实知道我在说什么
And actually, I do know what I'm fucking talking about.
爸 我们他妈的在做什么
Dad, what the fuck are we doing?
让我看看这家公♥司♥其他地方的增长
Show me the bloat anywhere else in this company.
在哪里 你告诉我
Where is it? You show me.
告诉我
Show me the waste
我们让这些黑客逍遥法外所造成的浪费
that we're letting these fuckers get away with.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表