剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
第 二 季 第5集
Welcome to the family.
欢迎来到大家庭
Yeah, I'm finally in.
是啊 终于来了
Your sister's just in for the day.
你妹妹是为了并购计划过来的
Yeah? Just to observe.
是吗 只是来观察观察
Rhea, we got her.
瑞亚 我们接到她了
The family trusts her.
这家人信任她
You get her on board, that's huge.
你要是能说服她 就意义重大了
I want Pierce, but it only works if we meet fast.
我想要皮尔斯 但是 只有快点完成收♥购♥对我才有意义
On behalf of the Pierce family,
代表皮尔斯家族
the message would be a typically balanced, nuanced,
这条消息将是典型的和谐 微妙的表达方式
and objective "fuck off."
想表明的态度是 "滚开"
Shooter! Excuse me, excuse me.
有枪手 劳驾 劳驾
What's going on? We just want to get you safe.
这是怎么回事 我们只是想保证你的安全
Where's Kendall, is he safe?
肯德尔在哪儿 他安全吗
ATN segment producer, it was a suicide.
泛美网络的栏目制片人 是自杀
We did have one thing to mention.
我们确实有一件事要提
Twenty four billion dollars.
240亿美元
And they can trust me.
而且 我说话算话
Would it be okay for me to maybe go to another department?
我可不可以换到另一个部门去工作呢
Stop pelting me!
别再往我身上扔了
Security!
警卫
We are not building a ride that you came up with
我们不会用你管理培训课程第一天
on your first day of management training, Roman.
想出来的点子建游乐设施的 罗曼
Technically, I'm your fucking boss.
技术上讲 我是你♥他♥妈♥的老板
Go to bed and masturbate all your ideas out.
去睡觉 把你所有的点子都打飞机打出来
Maybe I will.
也许我会打飞机的
You disgusting little pig.
你这头恶心的小猪
What the fuck is going on between you and Dad?
你和爸爸之间到底他妈的怎么回事
Did he make you an offer? It's not gonna be me.
他给你提条件了吗 不会是我当接♥班♥人的
Thanks, Richard.
谢谢 理查德
Hi!
嗨
How are you? You made it! How was London?
你好吗 你回来了 伦敦怎么样
Good. Yeah. Yeah? You okay?
很好 嗯 是吗 你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
是的 我很好
Where's... Is Ken here? Is...
在哪里...肯在这吗...
I don't know! Is Rom?
我不知道 罗曼呢
I don't know. So, are... you okay? What did you do?
我不知道 那...你还好吗 你都做了些什么事
Who did you see? Yeah, it was a blur.
你见到谁了 嗯 这个说不清
Are you okay? I'm okay.
你还好吗 我很好啊
I'm just preoccupied.
我只是心里有事
Okay. But you don't think that...
好的 但是你不觉得...
What? You don't think it could be today that he...
什么 你觉得他今天会不会...
What?
什么
Might announce you? No.
可能宣布你接♥班♥ 不会
But...
但...
Yeah, you know, full family briefing pre departure
是的 你知道 出发去皮尔斯集团之前
to the Pierces', where...
全家简报 确实是...
it would be smart to have someone to announce, so...
宣布接♥班♥人的好时机 所以...
Yes. Yeah.
是的 是的
Okay. Well, why didn't you say, honey?
好的 好吧 那你为什么不说 亲爱的
Because it probably isn't, so would you relax? It's...
因为也可能不是 所以 你可以放松点吗 这...
I am relaxed. I'm just excited.
我很放松 我只是很兴奋
Richard! Hail, my fellow toilerman.
理查德 万岁 我辛勤的劳动者同事
I have returned from real America,
我从真正的美国回来了
bearing the gift of sight.
带着洞察一切的天赋
How was summer camp? What's that?
你的暑期班怎么样 什么意思
Didn't catch that. I've been down in the salt mines so long
没听懂 我和我的同伴约翰尼·朗奇佩尔
with my fellow Johnny Lunchpails,
在盐矿里劳作太久了
I no longer speak One Percent.
差点连话都不会说了
Roman, you were slinging candy apples,
罗曼 你只是在那扔糖苹果
not digging the Panama Canal.
又不是去挖巴拿马运河
I've seen the world for how it really is, Siobhan,
我见识了这个世界的真实面貌 西沃恩
and it has changed me. I'm a kettle corn shoveler,
这改变了我 我现在是铲爆米花的工人
here to show you frilly clit flickers the truth. Hi!
在这里向你展示像阴蒂一样充满皱褶的真♥相♥ 嗨
Con.
老康
How's the hooker with the heart of gold?
你这个有着金子般的心的老妓怎么样啊
And, you know, I think that could be a way in.
而且 你知道吗 我觉得这可能是个办法
Ho! Hello! Thanks, all....
大家好 你们好 谢谢所有人....
Cars are waiting. But first, some announcements.
车子已经在楼下等着了 但首先 我先宣布点事
Frank. So, as you know,
弗兰克 那 如大家所知
the good news is that the Pierces are entertaining
好消息是皮尔斯对我们的出价很感兴趣
our offer, but, bad news, they're inquiring about
但是 坏消息是 他们正在调查
your moral character, hence this weekend.
你的道德品质 就是这个周末
They all wanna look us in the teeth.
他们都想直接面对面了解我们
Right. They want our 24 billion, but they also wanna be able
对 他们想要我们的240亿 但是他们也想
to ensure the integrity of their news outlets into the future.
确保未来合并以后新闻媒体的完整性
And I want an onion to taste like a fucking peach, but there you go.
我想要一个味道像他妈的桃子的洋葱 不过 无所谓了
Before we waste a weekend, can I just check
在我们浪费这个周末之前 我想先了解一下
why this time is gonna be different, Dad?
为什么这次会有所不同 爸爸
Lack of readership.
缺乏读者群
PGM is getting outflanked left and right.
PGM集团被左右包抄了
The whole edifice is crumbling.
整个大厦正摇摇欲坠
Well, that just screams, "Bye, bye, bye!"
嗯 那些只是尖叫声 "再见 再见 再见"
I... I'm kidding. I get it.
我...我在开玩笑 我知道的
Even Nan, the queen bee, is feeling the squeeze.
即使是南这个蜂后 也正在感受到外界的压力
The Pierce Family Trust has fractured.
皮尔斯家族信托基金已经出现裂缝了
So, to ensure that everything goes smoothly,
那 为了确保一切顺利
we have prepared a few do's and don'ts for the weekend.
我们为周末列了一些可以做和不可以做的注意事项
So, what, don't shit in the soup tureen?
那 什么 不可以在汤锅里拉屎吗
Topics to stay clear of: Ravenhead, ATN, Israel,
要避开的话题 雷文黑德 泛美网络 以色列
Brightstar, and Cruise's rumor mill.
"明亮的星"以及关于游艇的谣言
Steer onto gossip, investments,
把话题导向八卦 投资
art, movies... Tittle tattle. Wider cultural interests.
艺术 电影... 闲谈 更广泛的人文兴趣
Well, what if your wider cultural interest
那 如果更广泛的人文兴趣
is hate jerking to Instagram? Just asking for a friend.
是对着照片墙打飞机呢 我只是帮一个朋友问的
Me! She's talking about me.
我 她说的是我
What else? Two drinks maximum.
我想想还有什么 噢 最多喝两杯
Not big drinkers.
不要喝太多了
That's okay. Nobody here has any glaring substance abuse issues
没关系 这里没有任何人有明显的药物滥用问题
that almost brought down the company, right?
以至于差点搞垮公♥司♥ 对吧
Tom, we may have to shake you up a little, push you around a bit.
汤姆 我们可能会不得不埋汰埋汰你 数落你的不是
They hate ATN, they hate our papers.
他们讨厌泛美网络 讨厌我们的报纸
You're the strawman for the sins of ATN.
你是承担泛美网络罪责的稻草人
Cane your haunches a bit, okay?
会抽打抽打你 好吗
Okay. Could we... Could we may... perhaps...
好的 我们可以...我们能不能...也许...
Put the responsibility on Syd? No, no, no, no.
把责任推到悉德头上 不不不不
I know what you're saying, but no. We...
我知道你什么意思 但是不行 我们...
We need to wear the hair shirt, call you a shitbag,
我们得穿上刚毛衬衣
and say that we never watch. Right?
而且会说 我们从来不看泛美网络 懂了吗
Okay. Got it. Hair shirt.
好的 明白了 刚毛衬衣
Rhea and I will handle the big picture.
瑞亚和我将引导大局
Remind me again, does Rhea work for the company?
再提醒我一下 瑞亚是在为公♥司♥工作吗
Remind us, do you?
提醒我们一下 你自己呢
I'm just asking if we really wanna entrust
我只是在问 我们是不是真的想把
the fate of our company to another company's CEO.
我们公♥司♥的命运寄托在另一家公♥司♥的总裁身上
We can trust Rhea. Okay. We don't know Rhea.
我们可以信任瑞亚 好的 我们不了解瑞亚
I know Rhea. Who the fuck is Rhea?
我了解瑞亚 他妈的谁是瑞亚
Exactly. Guys, what dad is saying is,
没错 伙计们 爸爸的意思是
just know your role and execute, okay?
了解清楚自己的角色然后好好执行 好吗
Well, my worry is that Kendall
好吧 我担心的是 肯德尔
may come across as too cool and likable.
可能给人的感觉太酷 太可爱了
Thanks for all your help.
感谢大家的帮助
We need this. Bagging Pierce is the key to our proxy defense.
我们需要这个 拿下皮尔斯是我们代理权防御的关键
And the defense is life itself. See you at Plymouth Rock.
而防御就是生活本身 我们普利茅斯岩石见
You okay. Yeah. An hour late,
你没事吧 嗯 你晚一个小时出发
and make no secret where you've been.
到时候不要隐瞒你去了哪里
Yeah, we're good. And,
好的 没问题 还有
keep clean this weekend, killer?
这周末别碰毒品 好吗 危险人物
Richard...
理查德...
Sorry about it. After you. My lady. No, please.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表