剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
然后我们所有人的手上都会沾满鲜血
then all our hands are bathed with blood.
很好很可爱
That's nice and lovely.
没有接待人员 死亡巡游吗
No reception. Death cruise?
你觉得是谁
Who are you thinking?
-你知道吗 -知道什么
‐You know what? ‐What?
弗兰克
Frank!
我听说会是你
I hear it's gonna be you.
是的 去你的
Yeah, screw you.
‐你听到什么消息了 ‐我来登记
‐What have you heard? ‐ I got a book going.
想在自己身上下一百万的注吗
Want to put a million on yourself?
我给你四比一的赔率
I'll give you four‐to‐one odds.
让自己在回家的路上甜蜜翻番
Make that ride home much sweeter.
好吧 我们...到底在说什么
Okay, are we... What exactly are we hearing here?
我听说是弗兰克[当炮灰]
I'm hearing Frank.
是的
Yeah.
-你什么意思 -他在胡说八道
-What do you mean? -He's bullshitting.
好吧 有点道理
Well, it's plausible.
有点道理 选你才有点道理
It's plausible. You're plausible.
嘿 我没说我不可能
Hey, I didn't say I wasn't.
不 你实际上是主要候选人 六比一的赔率
No, you're actually a prime candidate. Six‐to‐one.
这个...这个...太可怕了 罗曼 我们是实实在在的人
This... This... This is horrible. Roman, we're real people.
而你不是
You are not.
你声称自己实实在在 但是看看你 看看你
You claim to be real, but look at ya. Look at ya!
墨镜很酷 姐们 ....
Cool shades, bro. ....
你的短裤颜色和你的玫红酒很称
Your shorts match your rosé.
-是计划好的还是只是... -好了 我来了
-Was that planned or just a... Yeah. ‐All right. I'm coming.
所以
So.
你打算什么时候问
When were you gonna ask?
娜奥米吗 我...我问了 我...我让凯莉发短♥信♥给...
Naomi? I... I did. I... I asked Kerry to send word to...
没有发吗
No?
我是说 是的 我...
I mean, yeah. I...
我喜欢她 爸爸
I like her, Dad.
还有...
And...
我觉得这可能是一个艰难的周末 而且...
thought it could be a rough weekend and...
我知道我有过不幸的婚史 但是...
I know there's history, but...
我的意思是 她...她...
I mean, she's... she's...
对我来说是个很好的选择 爸爸
kind of a good one for me, Dad.
对
Right.
我消息不灵通
I wasn't properly informed.
我只是不确定我们有足够的心理准备
And I'm just not sure we have enough provisions.
我在华盛顿的时候 发现她对我很支持...
I found her a great support in DC...
我什么事都需要隐私
I need privacy for everything.
-嗯 她明白的 ‐所有的一切
‐Yeah, she gets it. ‐For everything.
是的 我知道 她会...她会回避的
Yeah, I know. She'll... She'll stay out of the way.
我...我的意思是 她很棒 我的意思是...
I... I mean, she's great. I mean...
我只是不想让你再吸毒了
I just don't want you fucked on drugs.
而她和你一起吸毒 不是吗
And she's part of it. Isn't she?
我应该...去敲门然后邀请她过来吗
Should I... do the knock and invite her up?
好吧 我...
Well, I...
我的意思是 是吗 好啊
I mean, right? Yeah?
-好的 -好的
‐Okay. ‐Okay.
我有一种...
There is kind of...
有一种死刑判决的氛围 但是...是的 很好
kind of death‐sentence vibes, but... yeah. It's good.
好的
Okay.
我很好奇...我很好奇我们是不是可以做点什么
I wonder... I wonder if there is something we could do.
我不知道我是不是有精力来面对这种淫乱
I don't know if I have the vim for the full dirty.
所以 我们...
So, we...
但是我们可以...
But we could...
什么
What?
来吧 你可以说出来
Come on, you can say.
我可以围观吗
Could I watch?
-我的意思是... -是的
‐I mean... ‐Yeah!
或者这样更好 她可以围观我们吗
Or even better. Could she watch us?
是的 她可以...
Yeah. She could...
‐她...她可以围观我们 -嗯
‐She... She could watch us. ‐Yeah.
‐有点性感吧 ‐我的意思是 我必须...
‐Kind of sexy? ‐I mean, I would have to...
看看她是不是...但是
see if she's... But it's...
-是的 就像 我...我的意思是... -好
‐Yeah. Like, I... I mean... ‐Fine.
我敢肯定我会 因为这太让人性奋了
I'm sure I will, 'cause it's so hot.
但是有可能...
But there is a chance...
我只是提个健康警告 有可能
Just a health warning. There's a chance
我可能...我可能无法...
that I might... I might not be able to...
参与
perform.
-因为我无法...我不知道 -汤姆 不
‐Because I can't... I don't know. ‐Tom, no.
可能是因为我以前没在大庭广众表演过
Probably because I haven't done a stadium gig before.
亲爱的 你会没事的
Honey, you'll be fine.
我们会帮你的
We'll help you.
或者她不能围观 我们可以让她待在浴室里
Or she could not watch. We could put her in the bathroom
她可以透过钥匙孔看
and she could look through the keyhole.
汤姆 我觉得你正在把我们的3P变成2P
Tom, I feel like you're turning our threesome into a twosome.
我只是...对不起 对不起 亲爱的 我不...我...
I just... I'm sorry. I'm sorry, honey. I just don't... I've...
我不知道怎么...
I don't know how...
我今晚没有那种下流的感觉
I don't feel that naughty tonight.
好的 没关系
Okay. That's fine.
-嗯 我只是以为我们可以... -抱歉
‐Yeah, I just thought we could... ‐Sorry.
-没事 不不不 我以为会... -不 是...
‐No. No, no, no. I thought it would be something... ‐No, it's...
做一些让我们兴奋的事情
that we could do that would be exciting for us.
-不 是… -没关系
‐No, it's... ‐That's okay.
没事 因为我还得去和爸爸谈谈
It's good, 'cause I have to go and talk to Dad anyway
关于明天的事 所以...
about tomorrow, so...
嘿 她来了吗
Hey. Did she come?
跟我一起走
Come with me.
我...我只是...
I... I just...
这很重要
It's a big time.
是的 不 当然
Yeah, no, of course.
不 拜托 这...这件事...
Nay, come on. This... This is like...
客观上是一场危机
objectively a crisis.
对不起 真的
I'm sorry. I am.
他爱我 他...他...他...他确实
He loves me. He... He... He... He does,
我觉得这只是一种错误的爱的表达方式
I think it's just a wrong kind of love expression.
是的 肯 他爱破碎的你
Yeah. Ken, he loves the broken you.
那才是他爱的
That's what he loves.
也许我们会再见的
Maybe I'll meet you there.
也许吧
Maybe.
嗨
Hi.
-嗨 -早上好 先生
‐Hi. ‐Good morning, sir.
我可以给你倒点什么喝的吗
May I offer you something to drink?
给我一整瓶勃艮第红酒
I will take a full bottle of Burgundy.
-没问题 -拜托了 谢谢
-Certainly. ‐Please. Thank you.
早餐喝这么多吗 老康
For breakfast, Con?
好吧 是的 早餐喝 为什么不可以
Well, yes, for breakfast. Why not?
好吧...
All right...
我们游个泳或者放松放松 然后...我们开聊
Let's have a swim or relax, and then... we can chat.
我不知道我个人
I don't know how relaxing a time
能够有多放松 但是 当然
I'm personally going to be able to have, but sure.
好吧 反正不是你 老弟 所以你可以放松
Well, it's not gonna be you, man, so you can chill.
是的 我知道 但是我不知道他在想什么
Yeah, I know, but I don't know what he has in mind.
-那你在想什么 -够了 好吗
-What do you have in mind? ‐Enough. Okay?
我们团结在一起
We stick together.
大多数东西都不存在
Most things don't exist.
福特汽车公♥司♥差点就不存在了
The Ford Motor Company hardly exists.
这只是一种节省时间的表达方式
It's just a time‐saving expression
为了一堆经济利益
for a collection of financial interests.
但是...这个存在 因为...
But... this exists, because...
-"家庭" -这是一个家庭
‐ "Family." ‐ it's a family.
我们是一家人
We are a family.
所以...我觉得...
So... I think...
我觉得显而易见的选择...
I think the obvious choice...
是我
is me.
所以 这就是我要宣布的内容
So, that's what I'd like to announce.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表