剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表
-这是真的吗 -是的 我收到了
- Is this for real? - Yeah, I got it.
-要卖♥♥吗 -他不会卖♥♥的 对吧
- Sell? - He wouldn't, would he?
汤姆
Tom.
天哪 他说他要卖♥♥公♥司♥
Holy shit. He's saying he's selling?
那...
That's...
他永远不会卖♥♥的 对吧 我们要回去吗
He would never sell, would he? Do we go?
呃 应该回去吧
Uh, I guess?
但是 他妈的 婚礼和蜜月都被他搞砸了
But, fuck! The wedding and the honeymoon fucked?
真是个疯狂的混♥蛋♥
What a nutty bastard!
真♥他♥妈♥是个自我为中心的老白毛
What a fucking egocentric great white!
操♥他♥妈♥的
Motherfucker.
房♥子不错 伙计
Nice abode, man.
你还好吗
You okay?
呃 有...有什么新鲜事吗
Uh, what's... what's the news?
发生...发生什么了
What's... what's going on?
你好吗
How you doin'?
嗯 一切都很好 挺好 伙计
Yeah, all good. It's good, dude?
你这房♥子太酷了
This place is sick!
哦 对 现在是时装周 所有好的顶层公♥寓♥都没了
Oh, yeah. It's fashion week; all the good penthouses are gone.
嗯 不 我的意思是 我肯定...这...是的 可能有更好的
Yeah, no, I mean I'm sure... It... Yeah, could be way better.
我只是...不...知道还要怎么好
I just... don't... know how.
你的...你的...你自己的房♥子怎么了
What, uh... What's uh... What happened with your house?
哦 我...我 我把它卖♥♥掉了
Oh, I'm... I'm, uh, I got rid of it.
里面有拉瓦的气息
It smelt of Rava.
哦 伙计 是的
Oh, dude, yeah.
你带了那个...
Did you bring, uh...
-哦 是的 是的 -太棒了
- Oh, yeah, yeah. - Great.
呃 这是"教练"那里买♥♥的吗
Uh, did this come from Coach?
哦 不 他出城了 这是另外一个人那里搞的
Oh, no, uh, he's out of town. That is from another source.
呕 老兄...你从哪里搞的这个
Eww. Dude. W... Where did you get this?
呃 这个吗 我...从另外一个贩子那里买♥♥的
Uh, that? It... It's from a connection.
公园里的
In the park.
-公园可♥卡♥因♥ -是的
- Park coke? - Yeah.
给我吸公园可♥卡♥因♥ 你♥他♥妈♥跟我开玩笑吧
I'm doing park coke? Are you fucking kidding me?
太他妈"完美"了
That is just perfect.
等我吸完了 我他妈的鼻孔还在 那就真是走运了
I'll be lucky if I have any fucking nostrils left after this.
要是我的鼻隔掉下来了 我会让你吃了它
If my septum falls out, I'm gonna make you eat my septum.
嗯 这家伙...这家伙有...有好货
Yeah, this guy's... this guy's got... got the good shit.
真的
Yeah.
如何 好...
How is it? Is it...
还是不好...
Is it not...
嗯 不好 是我吸过的最烂的可♥卡♥因♥
Mm, yeah, no, that's the worst coke I've ever had.
不 伙计...
No, dude...
伙计 我很抱歉
Dude, I'm so sorry.
他向我保证过
Like, he promised me.
哦 他向你保证过吗
Oh, he promised you?
我发誓 我的意思是 我...你想要我把它退回去吗
I swear. I mean, I... Do you want me to take it back?
是的 拿回去退钱 格雷格
Yeah, take it back for a refund, Greg!
你知道吗 你...你保留收据了吗
You know, did you... did you keep the receipt?
去退吧...去...拿回去退钱
Go get... go... Go take it back for a refund.
他要去夏宫度假
He's opening the summer palace
以避开峰会 全家人都要去
to keep the summit out of view. It's the full fuckin' number.
好的 那咱们地狱见 老哥
Okay. Yeah, well, I'll see you at the hellhole, bro.
粪坑见 老妹
See you at the shitpit, sis.
哦 欢迎 抱歉
Oh, welcome! Apologies.
我们会尽快把一切
We'll have everything straight
-都安排好... -哦 不 是我来早了
- just as soon as... - Oh, no, I'm early.
没事 别担心 只管 继续做你们的 就当我没在这儿
It's good. don't worry. Just, uh, carry on. I'm not here.
这是什么...
What is the... ?
对不起 气味很糟糕 我们正在处理
Sorry about the smell. We're working on that.
老天 太...难闻了
God, that's... bad.
这他妈是什么
What the fuck is that?
我们不能让窗户一直开着
We can't exactly keep the windows open.
你试过香薰蜡烛吗
Have you tried scented candles?
-嘿 你怎么样啊 性感美女 -嘿 罗曼
- Hey, what up sex pot? - Hey, Rome.
-这是什么臭味 -我知道
- What is that stink? - I know.
死孩子埋在浅坟里了还是怎么回事
Dead kid shallow grave somewhere or what?
嘿 你想呼吸点新鲜空气吗
Hey, do you wanna get some air?
当然
Yes.
-你理发了 -是的
- You got a haircut. - Yeah.
-难看死了 -那是因为这发型很时尚
- I hate it. - That's because it's stylish.
我担心老家伙会很兴奋
I'm worried slash excited
万一他真♥他♥妈♥的杀了肯德尔呢
in case he actually fucking kills Kendall.
我的意思是 他可能会杀了他
I mean, he might kill him.
他可以去找他 可以杀了他
Could go for him. He could kill him.
老天 如果爸杀了他就太奇怪了
Man, it'd be so weird if he killed him.
所以 这对你有好处 对吧
So this is good for you, right?
什么 你是说卖♥♥掉公♥司♥吗
What, if he sells?
他不会卖♥♥的
He's not gonna sell.
嗯 我不知道
Hmm, I don't know about that.
好吧 肯德尔永远出局了 对吗
Well, Kendall's out for good, right?
对他来说 最好的情况是
Best case for him is
爸爸让他干一个星期 搅黄这个收♥购♥计划
Dad keeps him on for like a week to kill the deal,
然后他就彻底没戏了
then he's pure carcass.
我和吉尔是一边的
I'm with Gil.
康纳...
Connor's...
我的意思是 我♥操♥ 康纳将会进白宫
I mean, fuck, Connor's gonna be in the White House.
嗯 当然...
Yeah, sure...
可能吧 我的意思是 我没有考虑过 但...
I guess. I mean, I hadn't considered it, but...
哦 你没考虑过吗
Oh, you hadn't considered?
嗯 不 我...我觉得 理论上 是没考虑过
Well, no, I... I guess, theoretically, yeah.
这是个很棒的时刻 对吧 祝你好运
It's a cool moment. Hm? Good luck.
怎么了
What?
-怎么了... -我知道你在做什么
- Wha... - I know what you're doing.
我...我只是说 这很令人兴奋 一切都准备好了
I... I'm just saying it's exciting. It's all set.
当然
Sure.
你在逗我玩
You're fucking with me.
-但是我无所谓 -罗曼 我不是在逗你
- But I'm impervious. - Rome, I'm not fucking with you.
-我只是说 祝你好运 -好吧 非常感谢
- I'm just saying good luck. - Great. Well, thanks a lot.
什么
What?
你想干扰我的思想 不过 这样很好
You're trying to get inside my head, but that's cool,
我可以应付
I can cope.
怎么了 也许我他妈的准备好了
What, maybe I'm fuckin' ready for it.
-你是准备好了 -是的
- You are. - Yeah.
我的意思是 你有的是搞砸的机会
I mean, there's always room for you to blow up.
我的意思是...
I mean...
没有人提到过搞砸
nobody mentioned blowing up,
然后你突然提到搞砸
and then suddenly you mention blowing up?
那现在怎么样 我应该担心他妈的搞砸吗
And now what? I'm supposed to worry about fucking blowing up?
我不认为你会搞砸
I don't think you're gonna blow up.
我...
I'm...
罗曼 我认为你是一个超有才的超级明星
Rome, I think you're a super-talented superstar,
而且我...我爱你
and I... I love you.
哦 你♥他♥妈♥太婊了
Oh, you're such a fucking bitch.
所以 你不知道是什么气味吗
So you don't know what it is?
我们正在再一次四处巡查
We're looking absolutely everywhere once again.
那现在的返修都可以了吗
And all is well now with the renovation?
是的 那些都解决好了
Yes, all that was resolved.
把门都打开
Open the doors.
闻起来就像奶酪贩子死了
It smells like the cheesemonger died
然后把鸡鸡掉在奶酪上了一样臭
and left his dick in the Brie.
我需要呼吸新鲜空气
I need to breathe.
肯德尔
Kendall!
来吧 我们把臭味源头找出来
Come on! Let's hunt this out!
你知道吗 你...实际上 你得习惯这种气味
You know, you... you get used to it, actually.
价值两亿的房♥子...
Yeah, 200 million...
我得用个夹子夹住鼻子才不会呕出来
and I need a clip on my nose to stop me fucking retching.
你想谈谈莱尔德的想法吗
You wanna talk about Laird's idea?
不 晚点再说
Nah. Later.
那 听着
So, listen.
剧集 | 继承之战 | 导航列表